SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by california90 Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:48 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
california90 wrote:I'm confused.. who are you referring to? I'm assuming its no one on this forum that also knows him. scratch
Yea, I am confused too.  I am really curious as to the comment of talking to him in LA.  The guys should be in New York right now so if he's in LA, that would mean that he's been let go.

california, I guess that poster is talking about another one that is here somewhere.

Frankie, since you have been the one to talk to him, can you tell us if he's still there?  I ask as Kait and the guys are in NY right now so just wondered where he was when you were talking to him today.  Thanks.

Previous comment mentioned a 3 hour time difference.. it's not 3 hours from London to LA laugh out loud. that was a bit confusing too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:50 pm

But there is a 3 hour time difference between east and west coasts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:54 pm

This is the happening thread! It reminds me of Diogo Custodio's thread, from Des' season, during filming. At the end of the day, it turned out that he was eliminated on night one.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:55 pm

Just clarifying, London Ontario Canada.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Londongurl Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Just stumbled on this blog me and my girlfriends seen Shawn out in London on St. Patrick's day he's home now. I suspect he only lasted the first episode! and after reading a couple posts I would also guess he's commenting on this blog!

Londongurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:00 pm

oh mercy
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:06 pm

cantstopl that's priceless.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:12 pm

...Just like Diogo!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:18 pm

welcomeyall Londongurl ! thanks for the info! We appreciate it!

Go Knights! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:43 pm

That's funny cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:47 pm

His extended going away festivities lasted longer than he did in the mansion. cantstopl

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:21 pm

.... I think the T-shirt he's wearing sums it all up on the link listed above from Club Phoenix ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

+24
Beagle
IrishGal
Londongurl
ElonM
Aunties_Love