SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by california90 Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:39 pm

julychild wrote:...Just like Diogo!

Oh that was a hot mess laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:45 pm

Bachfancanada wrote:.... I think the T-shirt he's wearing sums it all up on the link listed above from Club  Phoenix ;)

Probably.
giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:36 pm

cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:48 pm

Did my research today on my boy! So, can't comment on the other stuff that's being said because I don't know any of that, but he had pneumonia right before left, so who knows if he's still messed up with that or not. Canadian Winters knock all of us on our asses!  

So, once he went up to pilot school he started dating a girl named Phylicia and apparently she started calling him again on a nightly basis once she found out he and his most recent ex broke up. From what Evans' boy told me who was over at his place quite a bit before he left, that she wanted him back and for good. He and she broke up when she transferred to Toronto for some job, and that's when the craziness happened. I guess the next chick he dated named Katy told him she had 6 months or something like that to live and was diagnosed with Leukaemia? From what I've heard, she helped him pack up all his stuff up there, and tried to move him to Toronto with her or something to go through "treatment". Not sure how it all played out exactly, but she created a bunch of fake email accounts and had phone conversations with no one else on the other end of the phone?! She tricked everyone he knew, even buddy I was talking to, into believing she was dying when she made it all up! Sounds even more nuts than that movie Gone Girl! His boy told me that she was even cutting out pieces of hair for his mom to find in their shower when she came to London to visit is fam. **Edited**And I heard it messed him up pretty good for a while too. Anyway, don't be **edited** at me for sharing this if you read this buddy I just thought you need to explain some of the stuff that's happened because it's not everyday people deal with that poop thats for sure. It was all news to me. When you're back call me and let's meet up and drop some dirty a** beats!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:35 am

If you're really a good friend of his then you should probably shoot him a quick email to make sure what you're posting is okay by him. It's pretty easy to get his contact info they haven't blurred it out in any pictures or anything that I've seen yet. I'm sure he won't really care, he knows what he signed up for and that people will be digging and trying to reveal any skeletons in his closet, but I'm sure he'd appreciate the heads up. He'll respond eventually if it's important. Happy posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:53 am

2pop  This is the most interesting thing that has happened on here in ages.  Love it!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:41 am

Uh oh, My bad, I didn't see the request not to bring the ex's into it. I just got excited that I know him and jumped the gun with the gossip. That sucks too because I just got the 411 on his recent ex and her whole situation and between the two of them they could write movie after movie! It's crazy that they have so much in common and both have kids with different people, like the same age practically too from what I gathered. They have to mention on the show that Evans didn't know he had a kid until she like 3 months old though right? I heard that he found out through a Facebook messageCause he could have bailed on that and at least he stuck it out like a real man, you can tell he loves his little girl. Sounds like that may be all he's doing right from reading all this hah! Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 9 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:23 am

We discuss contestants that are on reality tv shows. No one gets their consent to discuss any information that is discovered. What ever information is public, it's acceptable to post.

Whatever information any one may know of them, they have a choice to share with us or not. No consent is required.

It goes with the territory of being on TV. They are now an open book. Sleuthers will eventually find out anyway, if they are interested in finding history on a contestant.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:46 am

Heh heh good cop bad cop I feel like this is a case of Sybil NCIS. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:33 pm

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:33 pm

**Edited** But I'm sure if all he ever did right was love his daughter then he'd still consider that a successful life.*edited*

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:48 pm

Wow, and here I thought all the fun was in Nick's thread!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

+24
Beagle
IrishGal
Londongurl
ElonM
Aunties_Love