SELECT CONTENT

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:31 pm

albean99 wrote:According to RS Brady is now dating Britt and he left the show to pursue her. There's a pic in the season 11 tweets thread.  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2846p360-the-bachelorette-season-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-tweets-ig-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

The differences in this situation vs being on the Bette are HUGE:
- Britt won't be tabloid fodder like Kaitlyn likely will be
- no watching other guys dating your girl
- no competing for alone time or extra time
- being flown to meet your girl on TPTB's dime plus her coming to you (perhaps 1 of his concerts)
- 2+ months of exclusive dating during which both of them continue their normal lives with friends and family
- Britt being paid for dating 1 guy

Brady has the ideal type of job to fit this "twist" plus he appears, from what little is known, to be a good catch. 
Also this I'll be great PR for his career.  I like his singing voice and fans will google him for sure as well as wait with anticipation for updates about their budding romance.  It's the "less is more" hook.

Hmmm, they could even have them continue on BIP to up viewership.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:02 pm

I like this twist but betting he is still involved with the show.  He is not active on twitter/IG since March 10th (I just checked).  He might be the guy for Britt as she does come from a Christian family who are involved/work for the church.  Maybe she will star in one of his videos.   I think this could be a win-win as well.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Not me saying he'd be a match for Kaitlyn. laugh out loud this is a good fit and I think it could work. Wishing Britt and Brady the best of luck!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:16 pm

It's not like this will be easy either since he appears to live in Nashville when not touring. My question is whether Britt is actually looking for a match.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:21 pm

I can see Britt in Nashville. IMO, I can see her more in Nashville than in LA and think Nashville has the same vibe that she emits (as does Austin, TX) and think she suits that world (both Nashville and traveling, going on music tours, etc if she is with Brady). Plus, not sure whether she really had a *job* that she would need to give up if she did travel with Brady (since no real reason I see not to if they work out).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:40 pm

Good for him for leaving!! I think by him leaving so early meant he was actually interested, and less of an opportunist, IMO. As I believe by being on air every week he would have had the potential for more exposure than leaving night one for the chance at dating Britt.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:55 pm

sbolduc wrote:Good for him for leaving!! I think by him leaving so early meant he was actually interested, and less of an opportunist, IMO. As I believe by being on air every week he would have had the potential for more exposure than leaving night one for the chance at dating Britt.
yes Agreed! If anything it makes me like him even more that he was there for the right reasons (his following Britt awhile ago and their common interests bode well for them both, imo).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Well, there goes my favorite for next Bachelor....
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:37 pm

Beagle wrote:Well, there goes my favorite for next Bachelor....
giggling Such is life, eh? Thought the same thing at first. Oh well. I liked him because he didn't fit the typical contestant stereotype. And there he goes proving that he is not typical by eliminating himself first night. Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:58 pm

Now that we know Britt went to a Christian University I have a much easier time seeing her and Brady together. He may well be on the show specifically for her. And a singer is naturally sexy ... yum. Best of luck to them.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Do you think this was a plan all along, to have one of the guys leave for whatever girl wasn't chosen?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:11 pm

I never saw Brady being interested in Kaitlyn.

His style, his views, his values, even his BL (he has his hand on Britt's leg in their date pic) is so similar to Britt. If anything, it wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't wanting to date Kaitlyn at all. Maybe he let that be known to the producers and they said they will make it work with Britt? He is not exactly a no-name.

IMO, I am tired of giving the producers credit for everything that happens on the show (unless it is the F1 and the lead, then that seems to be believed to be non-producers and real). I think that people are varied enough as it is and they give tp opportunities to go with. Plus, this past year on TB the F1 was spoiled and still blatantly posted on their profile "Wannabe Iowan'. The no rules, meeting friends, meeting family long before MTP, etc. I think they are letting SM and even the contestants have more free reign - saves them time and money which is all they care about. It is easier and more socially acceptable to believe it is all producer driven -- it helps feed the fantasy of real love, etc.

I think for someone like Brady who showed evidence that he was into Britt and their SM was basically the same (promoting Christ and their faith) and more of a hippie/hipster style and vibe that he wanted her and got her.

If so, good for him!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
IrishGal
Hotmomma
nd4reality
Mirzam
MMA50