SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:35 pm

I would sooo rather see cute moments like this on the show where we get to see a bit of the real personalities tes of the great guys there vs the huge amount of time wasted on Kupah and Clint and the guys worrying about Nick etc - none of which I found interesting or entertaining. There was more entertainment in that 90 second clip than in half the show so far. That was what I was expecting with kaitlyn as lead, lots of funny great banter, instead I guess TPTB pre-planned the season to be a drama filled trail wreck. I feel like we could be watching great scenes like this with Joshua, Tanner, Ben, Jared etc - even Shawn must have some sense of humor if Kaitlyn is so drawn to him.

makes me hissyfit duh at TPTB for not putting out a better show this season.

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:53 pm

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 61 ?format=750w
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette11/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:55 pm

Thanks Maddy!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:55 pm

:cutiepie or maybe it's Cutie cupcake laugh out loud
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:06 pm

Awwww...
I like Nick a lot but I think Kaitlyn is who he wants, so maybe I need some cupcakes to heal the broken heart. I mean one cute cupcake is good enough. cantstopl

I am neutral about Dr Chris prior to the premier, thought he maybe some of those everything has to be perfect nerdy guys. But wow, he is soooo funny and sweet!!! Not to mention he is good looking too.

I want more cupcake times in the coming weeks!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:56 pm

bluwavz wrote:RS said he doesn't think Dr. Chris is in the running to be the lead anymore from what he's hearing.
So if Dr C is no longer in the running and Ben H is not being considered, who is left? Shawn or Josh?

Sidenote: I wonder how many of the guys are not in the running because they don't want to be not necessarily because TPTB don't want them. Still, I would think most would want the gig.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:59 pm

^^ It's making me extremely nervous that Josh is being seriously considered or if Shawn is actually a foiled F1, already chosen.

It think Chris would be great. He has such a natural but likeable charisma.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:05 pm

Relaxing, I am with you. It will be crazy though if Josh is chosen. We will have Nick 2.0 and then Josh again. Don't think I can sit through a Josh 2.0 as lead.

I would prefer Dr C. or Ben H for lead.
Come on TPTB - let nice guys finish/start first for once, please! Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:05 pm

I don't get why Ben H and why Dr C is no longer on the list they are both such babes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:33 pm

The same RS that said Cupcake and Ben H are not being considered was sure : 1) Britt was adored by production and would be next 'ette, despite leaving at F6, not a traditional next lead exit;2)Roberto was definitely next Bach

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:40 pm

Let's not forget Brad sat next to Chantal's grandmother at Thanksgiving. I will never forget that one. He said he even had a picture to prove it.rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:43 pm

I am ok if Dr Cupcake is out of the running. He seems to be a super human being just based on account of the fellow contestants; Shawn and Ben H have really given major kudos on SM to Chris and my wish for him is to find a woman that will truly appreciate him in real life.

IMO we don't need RS to say Chris is not in the running for TB, I think SM is more in favor of Shawn, Josh or Ben H at this point.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan