SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:14 pm

yes
Driving time between Dublin/Killarney = 3.5 hrs. 
Because Nick's 1-1 was the first Irish date we know of I made the assumption they stayed overnight in Dublin.  Plus Elan was photographed with Kaitlyn in Dublin the night before Nick & Kaitlyn's date.  All told it would be 7 hrs min. return trip by road - longer by train.  Flying, of course, would be much faster. 
Looks like Nick & Kaitlyn had a lot of "talk time" in transit.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:14 pm

mindless wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Elan is tweeting about listening to music(?) for the past 3 hours, so that could be a hint that they have been in travel mode.  He is able to tweet again so they could be at their new destination or airport changing plans.  Just speculating.
Considering it takes 3 hrs 45 min to travel by car from where they did their first week around Killarney to where they are going to be in Dublin itself, that may make sense although according to MOT, they already moved to the new hotel in Dublin.  Today should be their first date there.

But wasn't Nick's 1-on-1 in Dublin? What makes you think they were in Killarney?

I'm confused. We have pictures of Kaitlyn in Dublin Sunday and sightings all over Dublin on Monday.

About 4.5 hrs ago Elan posted another #airportbathroomselfie to his IG, but I guess the photo could be from any time.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:16 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 11123849_1577753395830016_59028106_n

theyearofelan
1 minute ago
Someone in Sweden made my very first Unspirational quote into a pillow and I couldn't be prouder

So according to this they are in Sweden?

Last edited by sara11 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:16 pm

mindless wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Elan is tweeting about listening to music(?) for the past 3 hours, so that could be a hint that they have been in travel mode.  He is able to tweet again so they could be at their new destination or airport changing plans.  Just speculating.
Considering it takes 3 hrs 45 min to travel by car from where they did their first week around Killarney to where they are going to be in Dublin itself, that may make sense although according to MOT, they already moved to the new hotel in Dublin.  Today should be their first date there.

But wasn't Nick's 1-on-1 in Dublin? What makes you think they were in Killarney?
These are posts made by momoftrips and I think she has it right. That along with Harrison`s post puts things into perspective, IMO

momoftrips on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:13 am
They are either filming or scouting in the Killarney area. May be staying at the Randles Court Hotel.

http://www.randlescourt.com/

Regarding Randal's Court, it is extremely close to the National park there where there were a lot of activities and festivals happening.

momoftrips Yesterday at 4:20 pm
They were at The Radisson Blu St Helen's yesterday and today. Haven't heard anything else.

http://www.radissonblu.ie/sthelenshotel-dublin

That hotel is very close to where Harrison was golfing so I believe it to be true. Here's my post that I made earlier today:

Aunties_Love wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:We know what Chris Harrison was up to today. Wonder when the RC was and where?

Carr Golf Travel ‏@CarrGolfTravel · 7h7 hours ago  Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown, Ireland
Great days golf @PortmarnockGolf with Chris Harrison @HostofBachelor great day on #LinksGolfIreland
Portmarnock Golf Club 1894

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 CCQiJ4_W8AAaAEZ
MOT said the guys were at the Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel Dublin both yesterday and today. I looked at both addy's on Google earth and they are very close together. IMO, the dates will revolve around Dublin for this week. I think that we should check into the Killarney area of Ireland for events, etc that were happening there the last week since that is where they were staying and wonder if other than Nick's date, they revolved around that area.

Here's a google earth pic of Dublin where the guys are staying for the second week and where Harrison was golfing.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 2015-012

Here's the google earth of Dublin and the hotel where the guys stayed at for the first week.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 2015-014

I am going to move this all into the twitter/media thread too for future reference.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:21 pm

:yes:
I'm not doubting the excellent sleuthing. I just think it's possible everyone except Kaitlyn, Elan, and possibly the other crew member seen filming the Dublin 1-1 date went directly to Killarney.  Nick is also a possible 1 nighter in Dublin based on the arguement of logistics however I believe he wasn't spotted until the afternoon.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:27 pm

sara11 wrote: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 11123849_1577753395830016_59028106_n

theyearofelan
1 minute ago
Someone in Sweden made my very first Unspirational quote into a pillow and I couldn't be prouder

Does that mean they did indeed go to Sweden? laugh out loud I thought no way, since it's bleak there this time of year.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:30 pm

Thanks. I got a little lost earlier in the thread. I see the link to the hotel but was wondering what brought some to believe this is their location. So it is suggested that although Kaitlyn was in Dublin Sunday and Monday this is not where they (as in the group) stayed? Is that right?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Thanks. I got a little lost earlier in the thread. I see the link to the hotel but was wondering what brought some to believe this is their location. So it is suggested that although Kaitlyn was in Dublin Sunday and Monday this is not where they (as in the group) stayed? Is that right?

If they were all there On Sunday then Nick & Kaitlyn plus some film crew either flew back to Dublin on Monday after she flew to Killarney Sunday night.  Or 1 or more legs of travel included 3.5 hrs by road.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:36 pm

I'm still confused. I thought they stayed in Dublin the entire time since the first 1-on-1 was there and they stayed at a hotel in Dublin for the past couple of nights. question Had they gone to Killarney and traveled back today then they wouldn't have stayed at that Dublin hotel until tonight, right? I do still think they traveled somewhere else today.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:40 pm

I am missing something too mindless. Does any of this come from Chris Harrison's golf game?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:47 pm

notarose wrote::yes:
I'm not doubting the excellent sleuthing. I just think it's possible everyone except Kaitlyn, Elan, and possibly the other crew member seen filming the Dublin 1-1 date went directly to Killarney.  Nick is also a possible 1 nighter in Dublin based on the arguement of logistics however I believe he wasn't spotted until the afternoon.
Ok, but if he had his date there on April 6 and the crew and guys only arrived at that hotel on what would of been a travelling day, to me, they left Killarney and arrived at the Raddison for more filming and a second week there. To me, that makes sense. Whether I am right or not, is another matter.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Thanks. I got a little lost earlier in the thread. I see the link to the hotel but was wondering what brought some to believe this is their location. So it is suggested that although Kaitlyn was in Dublin Sunday and Monday this is not where they (as in the group) stayed? Is that right?
Correct, I believe that they stayed and filmed around Killarney. All except that one date in Dublin. The only reason for that from what I can put together is that it was the only day that they could possibly film around that cathedral, which is entirely possible.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins