SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:57 pm

mindless wrote:I'm still confused. I thought they stayed in Dublin the entire time since the first 1-on-1 was there and they stayed at a hotel in Dublin for the past couple of nights. question Had they gone to Killarney and traveled back today then they wouldn't have stayed at that Dublin hotel until tonight, right? I do still think they traveled somewhere else today.
What I think happened as it's happened before but after the RC, some came to the hotel that night: Apr 9, then the guys would of travelled there yesterday, the 10th. I think that Kait as well as Harrison and some of the crew arrived at the hotel on the 9th which would go along with MOT's post and the RC date as the filming schedule goes. Harrison goes out golfing the 10th on a course really close to the new hotel; Raddison. The boys arrived yesterday the 10th, then the first date would be today, the 11th. Hope that helps to clear things up?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Thanks AL - now this makes more sense. Do you know how we know they were in Killarney?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:02 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Thanks AL - now this makes more sense. Do you know how we know they were in Killarney?
MOT posted the hotel where they were staying in in Killarney. Then she posted when they moved from Killarney to Dublin.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:35 pm

But what about Elan's airport selfie? Unless he posted it as a decoy, which seems a bit strange. Why pretend you're leaving Ireland, if you're not? And the reference to Sweden?

There was a flight leaving to Stockholm from Dublin a bit after he posted that selfie, but if that's where they were going, then why didn't they fly out last night, since it's such a late flight? Even if they had to travel from Killarney to Dublin yesterday, they still could've made a 5 pm flight. question
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:48 pm

Sorry for the confusion but I don't know any details about filming for this week except for the two hotels that I posted about.

Producers were at Randles Court in Killarney on Sunday night. I don't know if they were filming or just scouting there.

Then I received info that they were staying at the Radisson in St Helen's on Thursday and Friday. That is all I know.

I do feel that they are traveling since Elan posted the airport picture and is (IMO) trying to make it seem like he is in Sweden.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Then again, some Swede could've just sent him a pic of the pillow since it reads "Don't. Give up.", which was on Elan's Twitter or somewhere. Doesn't look like that pic is from a hotel.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:54 pm

mindless wrote:But what about Elan's airport selfie? Unless he posted it as a decoy, which seems a bit strange. Why pretend you're leaving Ireland, if you're not? And the reference to Sweden?

There was a flight leaving to Stockholm from Dublin a bit after he posted that selfie, but if that's where they were going, then why didn't they fly out last night, since it's such a late flight? Even if they had to travel from Killarney to Dublin yesterday, they still could've made a 5 pm flight. question
Remembering the rose ceremony was on the 9th, minimum of 8 hrs ahead going by est. therefore, they should be staying over night except for maybe Kait and a few producers/camera men who IMO always travel at the weirdest times, therefore the guys would of travelled yesterday. All of that matches up to what MOT said. Then today, apr 11, they would be having a date. Again, it all matches up to the filming schedule.

Going by what Elan says, since when has anything that he says make sense?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:56 pm

momoftrips wrote:Sorry for the confusion but I don't know any details about filming for this week except for the two hotels that I posted about.

Producers were at Randles Court in Killarney on Sunday night. I don't know if they were filming or just scouting there.

Then I received info that they were staying at the Radisson in St Helen's on Thursday and Friday. That is all I know.

I do feel that they are traveling since Elan posted the airport picture and is (IMO) trying to make it seem like he is in Sweden.
So, knowing Elan, that means that it is a perfect decoy. LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:04 pm

momoftrips wrote:Sorry for the confusion but I don't know any details about filming for this week except for the two hotels that I posted about.

Thursday night was the RC. Is there any chance that the contestants were staying in Dublin for the whole filming of Epi 6? It's just odd to me that Kaitlyn was in Dublin on Sunday and Monday (Nick's date), only to drive back for 3.5 hrs to Killarney, then have a date on Tuesday and Wednesday and then drive back to Dublin on Thursday to stay in another hotel (St Helen's) that night for the RC ? Sometime on Friday April 10 should have been travel day.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mindless wrote:But what about Elan's airport selfie? Unless he posted it as a decoy, which seems a bit strange. Why pretend you're leaving Ireland, if you're not? And the reference to Sweden?

Remembering the rose ceremony was on the 9th, minimum of 8 hrs ahead going by est. therefore, they should be staying over night except for maybe Kait and a few producers/camera men who IMO always travel at the weirdest times, therefore the guys would of travelled yesterday.  All of that matches up to what MOT said.  Then today, apr 11, they would be having a date.  Again, it all matches up to the filming schedule.

Going by what Elan says, since when has anything that he says make sense?

I understand that it makes sense schedule wise, but they've never stayed in a foreign country for two episodes in a row at this point in the season. And there was already a Dublin date in the previous episode so having 3 more this episode seems unlikely to me. That's why I think they went somewhere else today. The only thing not making sense is the extra day in between the RC and traveling to the next destination, but perhaps there simply weren't seats left on the flight yesterday or something? If they did go to Sweden then there's only one straight flight per day, but they could've gone through London, so I doubt they'd postpone their travel because of that. Maybe it's got something to do with the "shocked and amazed" thing Fleiss tweeted out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:09 pm

Thanks MOT for chiming in - this is information you received and not a tweet or sighting that was public? That clears it up for me.

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:14 pm

So it could be as simple as yesterday was a day off and today is a travel day? They haven't had much time off. Especially Kaitlyn.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins