SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:02 pm

Doesn't seem like too many are going in his thread, so I will put this interview with Josh here. Safe to say he voted for Britt and he doesn't seem to like Chris Harrison for some reason.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 3806527698

http://rewind925.com/showandtellci/show-and-tell-episode-3-josh-seiter-working-womens-expo/

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:03 pm

BTW: When by chance did Elan head back to California?

I ask as for all we know right now, Nick flew back to CA with him and is off the show. If I remember right, Elan flew back a few days after the epi 6 RC. Am I right or is there other thoughts?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
leselihau wrote:I think and have thought since I first heard Nick was going to be on this season that he's back for 1 reason and 1 reason only...he wants to be The Bachelor...and I think tptb would like him to be as well.  I would not be one bit surprised if he gets a clean edit and then gets cut at F3 just so they can clean him up and throw him in that role.  

My money's on that and has been for several weeks now...

Considering he is coming on the season a couple of episodes in, there's no way he's going to get a clean edit IMO. The guys are going to dislike him, at least in the beginning, for shaking things up especially because Kaitlyn had him stay. All of that is going to be shown. Production cares about drama and ratings. They don't care about the people. I can't forget to mention either that he was heavily disliked all last season.

I think the fact that Chris Soules was the latest bachelor and that Kaitlyn is the bachelorette, it shows that production doesn't want to take a risk in picking a lead that most viewers dislike. It appears that production has some solid choices for the next bachelor. Shawn, Chris, and Jared are three this upcoming season that seem to have potential.

There certainly does seem to be an embarrassment of riches this season re:Bach candidates.  I think viewers want a certain universal physical type and TPTB want a storyline or moniker they can market.  There are several single parents but I don't think they'll go that route again.  They've just had their faith-based shirtless guy followed by their millionaire farmer (notice I'm skipping JPG because although that was great for ratings I think TPTB took a credibility hit) but they haven't had a male lawyer or dentist so I think Chris might be in their sights and a high priority.
I also think Josh Murray could squeak in there because his fan base is huge and his storyline would be obvious. 

Ability to devote the time, employment wise, to Bach filming: Shawn, Jared, and Josh M. Not sure how that would work for Chris as it would end up being almost a year with the 2 shows combined but the dentist from Ashley H's season did BIP after then just went into private practice so it's doable.  

Without seeing the season yet, there just seems to be loads of choice.  IMO this is the best looking group of guys yet so it should draw a lot of fans. Night 1, the male stripper tease should be good for ratings.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:09 pm

RS saying that Nick was acting like a b!tch does not surprise me laugh out loud, why because that is Nick. He does things with conviction, does what he feels is right for him to do even if someone else doesn't agree or doesn't like what he is doing. At the same time he doesn't hide from the repercussions, he meets them head on.

Nick has been through this rodeo before he knows what he is getting himself into this time. And based on everything last time around he can handle it and will be fine.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:15 pm

sbolduc wrote:RS saying that Nick was acting like a b!tch does not surprise me laugh out loud, why because that is Nick. He does things with conviction, does what he feels is right for him to do even if someone else doesn't agree or doesn't like what he is doing. At the same time he doesn't hide from the repercussions, he meets them head on.

Nick has been through this rodeo before he knows what he is getting himself into this time. And based on everything last time around he can handle it and will be fine.

On the subject of repercussions, the rag mag articles about him thus far - and there have been quite a few - have been surprisingly open to him joining the show.  I was expecting some of the vitriol to carry over but as of yet the writings seem to be viewing his second chance with neutrality.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:30 pm

jojo47 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I am Switzerland on the subject of Nick, but the truth is that any/all of the cast are there because tptb believe they will make good television.... and to them, that is never a simple love story.  So, Nick is there because tptb wanted him to be there- at least for one episode.  What Nick has given them remains to be seen, but if he doesn't give them good television, most of his time will end up on the cutting room floor.

I agree with the part that Nick being allowed back for another season is because TPTB believe it will provide good television. We can only speculate what Nick's true motives are. And that may become much easier once the show begins to air!

I am wondering if K knew in the first individual date or 2, who she wanted so they thought that they had to bring more drama back and since Nick had already either approached them or at least tweeted out during the bach season how he liked K so the producers thought that they could bring him back on and knowing the drama that was in his season, it would ramp up the drama once again for this season.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:46 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:BTW:  When by chance did Elan head back to California?

I ask as for all we know right now, Nick flew back to CA with him and is off the show.  If I remember right, Elan flew back a few days after the epi 6 RC.  Am I right or is there other thoughts?

100% positive Elan was in Santa Monica the morning of April 17th. 
He posted a Periscope vid.  Periscope vids cannot be pre-recorded.  Santa Monica landmarks appeared in the vid.  No doubt regarding Élan's whereabouts.

That evening he posted another from his "home".  He has since posted several others from his home including yesterday.  He is hosting a comedy event tonight.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
leselihau wrote:I think and have thought since I first heard Nick was going to be on this season that he's back for 1 reason and 1 reason only...he wants to be The Bachelor...and I think tptb would like him to be as well.  I would not be one bit surprised if he gets a clean edit and then gets cut at F3 just so they can clean him up and throw him in that role.  

I don't think he has a chance of being the lead, tptb are fond of using him for cannon fodder more than anything IMO. I guess we'll see what his edit looks like this season but I would bet he'll be hated once again so I doubt someone they dubbed Tricky Nicky is someone they've earmarked as a future lead.
Yea, I just can't see him being offered the lead. IMO, he is brought back for the drama as there is someone else that Kait is really interested in and since Nick brought the drama for the last bette season, he77, why not let him bring it again? I somehow feel that Kait isn't as sure about him and since Nick and Elan are connecting, IMO, he could very well of been let go in Ireland and came back to Cali with Elan.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:15 pm

SueSt wrote:
umngirl wrote:I can totally picture Nick whining, whether to Kaitlyn, the other guys, or just the producers, but the guys not liking him or "picking on him." That's not a stretch to me.

And let's not pretend Nick's only motivation for going back on the show is Kaitlyn. That's incredibly naive to think IMO.

I'm confused.  What would his other motivation(s) be?

IMO : There is only one reason Nick went on this show and that is Kaitlyn . He is not in it for fame or to travel to other countries. He loves his job and his life in Chicago so I think after he might of met K there was something special he saw between them. He is taking a huge risk going on this show again . He would not put his family through this again if he was not prepared of what might happen. I also think if he saw that things were not going as he planned he would be back at work doing what he loves. I seriously doubt that they would consider him for the Bach or that he would take it if it was offered. Unless you have followed Nick after the show you truly do not know what a great man he is. So you can call me naive but I truly think he is there to find love and if he doesn't he will move on back to his normal life.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:30 pm

IMO, no possible way Nick is being considered as Bachelor. I'm really excited he's on this season, TBH, but to have him on the franchise most of 2 summers in a row and then as a lead would be overkill (if it was anyone). No way TPTB would even consider it, even if he was the most popular contestant ever, IMO. No one is that universally popular enough to avoid viewer fatigue being a major part of 3 out of 4 seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:31 pm

No one knows if Nick is with Elan or not. Or if any of the other guys are with Elan right now.
Only time will tell.

I think RS snarks on many, but he definitely picks out a few that he dislikes even more than others!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:37 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I don't think he has a chance of being the lead, tptb are fond of using him for cannon fodder more than anything IMO. I guess we'll see what his edit looks like this season but I would bet he'll be hated once again so I doubt someone they dubbed Tricky Nicky is someone they've earmarked as a future lead.
Yea, I just can't see him being offered the lead.  IMO, he is brought back for the drama as there is someone else that Kait is really interested in and since Nick brought the drama for the last bette season, he77, why not let him bring it again?  I somehow feel that Kait isn't as sure about him and since Nick and Elan are connecting, IMO, he could very well of been let go in Ireland and came back to Cali with Elan.
Just curious, why do you think Nick was eliminated in Ireland? If he was, it doesn't make sense to me he would stay with Elan in CA for all these days. Why couldn't he go home after elimination? Is Elan going to babysit him until the filming is over ?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins