SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 27, 2015 3:50 pm

2observe wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
2observe wrote:
This leads me to believe that Nick is F1.  I do believe she chose someone, just not one of the original guys.

What leads you to believe and why?
Because it makes no sense to me for Kait to pick no one. Kait and Nick had a strong connection/friendship before he came onto the Show. If anything, Nick could have been her lifeline just in case she didn't fall for anyone. So the fact that RS spoiled that Kait chose no one leads me to believe that for whatever reason (she fell in love with him, or he was her lifeline) she chose Nick. Hugesmile jmoaa
2observe.I agree with you...makes no sense she would have kept him til the end only to send him packing..JMO.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed May 27, 2015 4:02 pm

I still find it odd that she was so into Nick yet decided to be the B'ette anyway. Were they both in on this ? In which case it is another low for this show in bringing in a fallback.
Folks thought that the whole Andi/Josh "knowing" each other prior was questionable. This was never really proven but for Nick this season they did.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 4:14 pm

I would be willing to bet that although Nick and Kaitlyn flirted before the show, he never fully came out and said, "I want you."  He strikes me as the type of guy to give Kaitlyn the space to decide for herself what she wanted to do without swaying her in one direction or the other (outside of the flirtatious SM stuff).  He would not want to be the reason that she chose not the pursue this "amazing" opportunity, esp if they did not work out in the future.
He is very honest and concise when it comes to facts, but as we all saw last season, he isn't the best at spitting out what he feels.  It very well may have been just like Kaitlyn said they were just friends without a spoken intent prior to his courageous attempt at love on the show.  I could see him talking to his producer friends (élan) about Kaitlyn, his crush on her and his thoughts that he might be willing to go back on the show if she chose to do it.  That doesn't mean he told Kaitlyn he was coming. And then when she chose to do the show, he didn't want to stand by and let some other guy have his girl without at least trying. So the fact that the producers knew it was a possibility does not suprise me.
It just feels like it actually was a complete suprise to Kaitlyn. Her face was priceless. She may be a good actress, but she was not faking it when she saw him in the audience. She probably knew that he liked her (I mean you'd have to be stupid not to see it given his flirtation on SM), but if he doesn't come right out and say it, how can she say "No" to being the bachelorette just in case he might really like her.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 4:14 pm

It was proven J/A met in a nightclub prior to, as per pics obtained by RS? and also by their own admission.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 27, 2015 4:18 pm

GA- as I recall, their admission was that they saw one another in that nightclub, but since Josh had signed his Bachelorette contract, he was not "allowed" to actually talk to Andi.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed May 27, 2015 4:31 pm

OnePromise wrote:I would be willing to bet that although Nick and Kaitlyn flirted before the show, he never fully came out and said, "I want you."  He strikes me as the type of guy to give Kaitlyn the space to decide for herself what she wanted to do without swaying her in one direction or the other (outside of the flirtatious SM stuff).  He would not want to be the reason that she chose not the pursue this "amazing" opportunity, esp if they did not work out in the future.
He is very honest and concise when it comes to facts, but as we all saw last season, he isn't the best at spitting out what he feels.  It very well may have been just like Kaitlyn said they were just friends without a spoken intent prior to his courageous attempt at love on the show.  I could see him talking to his producer friends (élan) about Kaitlyn, his crush on her and his thoughts that he might be willing to go back on the show if she chose to do it.  That doesn't mean he told Kaitlyn he was coming.  And then when she chose to do the show, he didn't want to stand by and let some other guy have his girl without at least trying.  So the fact that the producers knew it was a possibility does not suprise me.  
It just feels like it actually was a complete suprise to Kaitlyn.  Her face was priceless.  She may be a good actress, but she was not faking it when she saw him in the audience.  She probably knew that he liked her (I mean you'd have to be stupid not to see it given his flirtation on SM), but if he doesn't come right out and say it, how can she say "No" to being the bachelorette just in case he might really like her.

I agree with everything you said. If he was encouraging her do the bachelorette maybe she didn't think that his feelings went beyond flirting. Some guys are just flirtatious (not sure if Nick belongs in that category)
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 27, 2015 4:42 pm

jcrbil wrote:GA- as I recall, their admission was that they saw one another in that nightclub, but since Josh had signed his Bachelorette contract, he was not "allowed" to actually talk to Andi.

That's what I understood also.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 27, 2015 4:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:I still find it odd that she was so into Nick yet decided to be the B'ette anyway. Were they both in on this ? In which case it is another low for this show in bringing in a fallback.
Folks thought that the whole Andi/Josh "knowing" each other prior was questionable. This was never really proven but for Nick this season they did.

Ok, they knew each other and flirted, but it's not the same as dating.
I'm not sure there are any "rules" when it comes to this show anymore; it feels like they're making it up (for ratings) as they go along... fallback, new guy, whatever.
Sometimes (and IRL too) the cards are stacked against you and it is what it is; welcome to the world
I don't blame K for going on the show, maybe she was intrigued with Nick but didn't know him well enough to commit and this was her (only) opportunity to be a lead.
I don't blame Nick for going back on the show; he really liked K and wanted an opportunity to see where it would go.
If they wind up together, great, if not, it wasn't meant to be... but now they know.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 27, 2015 4:58 pm

I agree - no rules as long as there is drama.

Not that the other contestants will appreciate it as we can see from the promos. Rubbing other contestants the wrong way is right up his alley so they got the right guys to bring drama there too.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 5:04 pm

Yes jcrbil. He knew who she was, she knew who he was. I'm sure one google search told them all they needed to know. The lead knew one of the contestants before filming started while she was signed up as the next lead. I don't mind it, it's just not fair to the others or to the viewers to see the phony reaction when they knew before hand.

In Kaitlyn's situation Chris's season was still airing when the Twitter shinanigans were happening. She didn't, that we know of sign on the dotted line yet and I may be naive but I really don't think she knew Nick was going to come on the show, I'm sure they wanted the shock reaction.

IMO I think we'll see more of that. I think that was the case for Brady as well. He had his eyes set on Britt well before filming, since he followed her, and not Kaitlyn.  Britt wasn't very shocked to see him at her doorstep. When Brady left for filming he knew there were going to be two ettes. It was obvious he wasn't interested in K. laugh out loud

I don't recall another contestant who followed the lead on SM prior to leaving for filming?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 27, 2015 5:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:I agree - no rules as long as there is drama.

Not that the other contestants will appreciate it as we can see from the promos. Rubbing other contestants the wrong way is right up his alley so they got the right guys to bring drama there too.

Absolutely, Nick is going to bring the drama. And I get how and why it would rub the other guys badly.  :yes:  
But from the perspective of K finding a real love match, it makes sense.  
Ok, she felt it with Shawn, but if he was far and away her #1... there was no drama.
With Nick, there is drama.
And as far as the other guys .... it is what it is, tuff tiddleywinks, I guess.... she wasn't going to choose them anyway.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 5:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:I still find it odd that she was so into Nick yet decided to be the B'ette anyway. Were they both in on this ? In which case it is another low for this show in bringing in a fallback.

I do think that she was really into him, but I don't think that she was in love with him. I think that it was probably heavy flirtation/sexting on her part and she was intrigued by him, but not enough to give up an opportunity like this. Considering that we know that Kaitlyn reached out to both Ali and Jillian beforehand, they probably told her that "hey, we both didn't find everlasting love on this show, but we still 100% recommend it. You'll end up with the career of your dreams". I think most people probably go that route, as most leads date/hook up in-between filming of the two shows (Sean/Jenna, Ben/JLH, Chris/ex-contestants, etc), but these hook ups aren't enough to give up the money and fame from being a lead. I also think that Kaitlyn's feelings intensified a lot after seeing him in person and experiencing that physical aspect of it, since we see how important that is.

I love Nick and am rooting for him, but I definitely would understand why people would be upset if he won. Kaitlyn didn't need to be the Bachelorette to meet or fall in love with him, and the whole premise of this show is to introduce you to people you would have never met otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123