SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 27, 2015 6:16 pm

As for Brady he already had scheduled tour dates and was just making an appearance to find out if Britt might be the one. He always planned to go and come back early since he had singing obligations. It is what it is. TPTB knew of his situation when he was cast and he was cast anyway specifically for Britt as a "fall back guy". in case she was not chosen as Bachlorette. Worked out perfect. Same with Nick he explained his desire to date Kaitlyn to producers and they cast him midway in season to give him chance in case the guys K had were not as into her as he was. He and Shawn gave them a horse race for K, what could be better TV? Kaitlyn had opportunity to turn him away but she chose to keep him and wouldn't have if she was sold on Shawn (in my opinion she was totally surprised when he showed up.) Nick came around that corner with a look like a Cheshire Cat he knew he was surprising her and then did the back dip kiss, sigh how romantic! Neither girl had the full 25 guys there to date them they had fewer than normal since the cast was split with 2 ettes. TPTB knew audience reaction to announcement of 2 bachlorettes and did their best to give both girls a good shot at finding love, I applaud them for it.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 7:16 pm

^^ Nice post Luvstruck. I wonder if Nick would have been called in to be there on night one as Kaitlyn's Brady if TPTB had decided to go the other way on who was Bachelorette. I suspect yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 7:42 pm

relaxing wrote:^^ Nice post Luvstruck.  I wonder if Nick would have been called in to be there on night one as Kaitlyn's Brady if TPTB had decided to go the other way on who was Bachelorette.  I suspect yes.
I don't think so, I think it would have been Shawn. I think Nick was called in to either add drama to a really boring, train wreck or to create a smokescreen for an obvious f1. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 27, 2015 7:46 pm

I have to disagree it would've been Shawn. He quit his job to go on this show and I don't think he would've left the first night for someone he just met after doing that. I didn't buy the love at first sight stuff.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 8:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:I have to disagree it would've been Shawn. He quit his job to go on this show and I don't think he would've left the first night for someone he just met after doing that. I didn't buy the love at first sight stuff.
I don't know, that's just how it looked when they showed both Brady and Shawn so "pro-their gal" team and their 1:1s back to back. I have no idea why Shawn quit his job for this crap. Maybe I'm just too boring or maybe too mentally stable (not saying much laugh out loud) to understand, not sure.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 27, 2015 8:06 pm

I definitely think TPTB intended for Shawn to stick around for a while regardless of who the B'ette was. I always thought that's why he quit his job.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 8:14 pm

IA blu, not only did Shawn quit his job, he had pics taken of himself leaving for filming with the captions, "I'll see ya when I see ya". This appeared to me as if he was told, he will go far.

I like Shawn, I hope he was K's choice if not Nick.

I don't see how they arranged ahead of time for Nick to be on the show because it was going to be boring. They have all the drama planned out beforehand. IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 27, 2015 8:22 pm

Isn't Shawn one of the "personal trainers"? If that is his job, he really has no option but to quit his job which is hourly pay, at best (though he may have a sizable client list). However, he wouldn't have any trouble going back to it in Nashville or elsewhere- especially if he's good at it. I wouldn't read too much into him leaving his job, myself.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 27, 2015 8:28 pm

^ Shawn did insurance work before show and quit that job.  He plans to work as a fitness trainer after show.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 27, 2015 9:01 pm

I don't think Shawn was at his Insurance job in Nashville that long and it is possible they would not give him a leave of absence to go on TB and he had to quit if he wanted to be on TB.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 27, 2015 9:44 pm

If memory serves right, Brooks did an interview prior to the show where he implied he would be on the show for a while. Implied (I don't remember the verbage but hearing him talk made me think that he knew that he would have a longer run than just episode 1). We have heard that contestants are either guaranteed a predetermined spot or at least a chance if tptb find them interesting enough.
Not sure if that is the case with Shawn (and Brooks then) but there is a possibility they both and others have.
Also, didn't Kaitlyn say that Nick left his job cmiiw in some interview ? I could have sworn I saw that. Perhaps Nick was also assured of something special. Or at the very least a chance.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 27, 2015 9:46 pm

relaxing wrote:^^ Nice post Luvstruck.  I wonder if Nick would have been called in to be there on night one as Kaitlyn's Brady if TPTB had decided to go the other way on who was Bachelorette.  I suspect yes.

I'm pretty sure around that time was when Nick was caught in LA, so I have a feeling this is accurate.  I do think Shawn and Kaitlyn end up together now that she's the Bachelorette, but I don't think he was planted to be her "Brady".  Britt liked him too from the limos, and I'm guessing she would have turned on the charm with him at the cocktail party after the announcement (and might have even given him the FIR as well).

But I also think there is a lot more that went on that Kaitlyn isn't telling us about what happened, and I doubt her and Nick will ever tell us (unless he ends up F1 and they stay together for a while -- both of which I don't think will happen at this point). IMO, they came up with a script and I'm pretty sure they're going to stick to it.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123