SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

of - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:
examkid123 wrote:Kaitlyn has been spotted in LA but I don't know how to bring the pic across

This one?

Danielle ‏@daniellezimmy 9m9 minutes ago
The Bachelorette #celebspotting #LAlyfe
of - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 CDy8bXSUMAA263e
Thanks! Now we just need to figure out from what city she flew from.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

of - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:39 pm

sdmom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
examkid123 wrote:Kaitlyn has been spotted in LA but I don't know how to bring the pic across

This one?

Danielle ‏@daniellezimmy 9m9 minutes ago
The Bachelorette #celebspotting #LAlyfe
of - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 CDy8bXSUMAA263e

Someone should ask which cities were for that baggage claim.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:42 pm

A Chicago flight landed half an hour ago.

But take your pick: https://www.airport-la.com/lax/arrivals
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:42 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
sdmom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

This one?

Someone should ask which cities were for that baggage claim.

From far that looks like Josh and Andi.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Seriously! It's so funny. If I saw a Bachelor or Bachelorette I would 1. SnapPicture - snap more pictures, then snap pictures of the people around 2. Take a photo of the name/flight #of the baggage conveyor belt 3. Start to ask people on her flight what they saw/heard.

LoL. Am I a stalker?
They are flying Delta again.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:48 pm

we can probably find out what delta flights arrived in LAX around the time the tweet went out  :detective
stalkerific!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:48 pm

Was the flight from Chicago a Delta?

The baggage claim counter is delta, but that doesn't her flight was. It is likely.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:50 pm

mindless wrote:A Chicago flight landed half an hour ago.

But take your pick: https://www.airport-la.com/lax/arrivals

She's at a Delta baggage claim though.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:50 pm

Diana wrote:KAITLYN IS ALIVE. THIS IS GOOD giggling

:cutesmile!: I have the same reaction, sort of a happy, phew that's a relief feeling to see a pic of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:52 pm

Diana wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Diana wrote:Why does Nick's family get to travel? Makes no sense. no idea

Why wouldn't they ? Last season everyone in Milwaukee knew that the HTD was there so they were bombarded with people all over the place . This time around it seems like TPTB do not want to let us know anything about the ending. So it would be awesome for Nicks family to travel to another place to meet Kaitlyn . He has the most awesome family and his family is so important to him.
It's just weird. His family isn't any more special than any of the other guys IMO

I agree that his family isn't more special than the other families. If he did get a HTD, and if his family really did travel for the HTD, and if the other families didn't, I wonder if it's because that radio host announced that he was getting a HTD so soon in advance of the actual date. If there were that many creepers on his HTD last year, given that it was publicly announced about a week before it was supposed to happen this year maybe TPTB didn't think they would be able to contain it and asked his family to travel.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:52 pm

officeRules wrote:Was the flight from Chicago a Delta?

The baggage claim counter is delta, but that doesn't her flight was.  It is likely.

No, Chicago was AA. I don't think the counter behind means that belt is only for Delta flights, though I've never been to LAX, so if someone knows please share.

Recent Delta arrivals are Salt Lake City and London. She can't have just come back from Ireland. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:53 pm

officeRules wrote:Was the flight from Chicago a Delta?

The baggage claim counter is delta, but that doesn't her flight was.  It is likely.

Southwest and American Airlines for Chicago. This pic could have been taken at an earlier time.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM