SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 9:30 pm

mindless wrote:I choose to believe that random follow of gorillaposition.com means this:

D*mn Mindless, now I need a cigarette (and I don't smoke)!

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 9:39 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 06, 2015 9:51 pm

I like GA's "lucky 13" sentiment regarding this new thread. I hope good news comes to us about Nick in this thread. Plus IF FRC was 5/3 and Nick was involved I just think it would be beautiful if I shared a birthday with Kanick's come together/engagement (?) day. (Please?!) I don't think he got F2'd again. Fleiss would get a kick out of it and be giddy but I don't see Kaitlyn doing that or letting them force her into doing that if she knew it wasn't Nick. He either got F4'd F3'd or F1'd with F3 or F1 being most likely IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 06, 2015 9:56 pm

by mindless Today at 5:11 pm
Yeah, I think "I'm all out of bubble gum. #bubblebummer" the day after the FRC means he's permanently out of the Bachelorette bubble. Since it failed twice. Unless he's trying to mislead us on purpose, which wouldn't be that surprising.

I took the bubble gum tweet as just being funny/silly. I think he responded around the same time to James being dressed like a woman in that age guessing APP. James told him not to judge laugh out loud.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 06, 2015 10:02 pm

by MVMom39forever Today at 5:17 pm

@sdmom wrote:RS just tweeted filming ended three days ago. That's when Nick tweeted can't sleep won't sleep. If what RS said it's true, I doubt nick would have tweeted if he's the winner. I am really sad to feel he's f2 again. No info, just IMO.

If Nick is indeed in F3, I just have to believe that he's either F3 or F1. IMO TPTB just would not have a deja vu ending two years in a row as I imagine Nick is going to bring the same passion this go round.

If he is F1, I am going to prepare myself for an edit that makes it seems he's F2 or F3.

MVMom39forever

yah probably. This season seems so different though who knows what we will see. I just hope Nick got a happy ending.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 06, 2015 10:09 pm

by MVMom39forever Today at 5:20 pm

@mindless wrote:

@reason wrote:Maybe out of bubble permanently he dont have the need to go that route again because he is permanently attach to Kaitlyn????????????

I wish that was the case, but the #bubblebummer doesn't sound very positive.

Lesson learned last year ... SM is not our friend. Nick and company did one helluva a job last year convincing me (and others) thru SM that he was F1.

I know right. I fell for it so hard laugh out loud! I was getting giddy over peanut butter and pickle sandwiches! Nick SM is fun to follow but not to be used as a firm confirmation on his status at least when it comes to this show. he goes into #trickynicky mode. now watch him double fake us out by having real feelings conveyed and we will think it is a trick Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 2 3806527698

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 06, 2015 10:11 pm

I thought the bubble gum tweet clearly meant he was out of the bubble.  If FRC happened just prior to that tweet, he'd be out of the bubble regardless of his position. I don't think it rules him out of F1 by any means. I also don't think he'd be so cavalier and obvious of being dumped as to strongly hint at it on Twitter, especially after plane gate last year.

ETA: I think his "can't sleep. Won't sleep." The night prior to FRC clearly points to him being in the F2. While Fleiss I'm sure would love to have him dejected in that position 2 years running, I just cannot see Kaitlyn agreeing to that if she cared about him in any capacity, even as just a friend.  Yes, she is manipulated as well, but as the lead, she does have some weight.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 06, 2015 10:20 pm

I don't take that bubble gum tweet as a positive for Nick getting to F1. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 06, 2015 10:21 pm

sosleepy wrote:I thought the bubble gum tweet clearly meant he was out of the bubble.  If FRC happened just prior to that tweet, he'd be out of the bubble regardless if his position. I don't think it rules him out of F1 by any means. I also don't think he'd be so cavalier and obvious of being dumped as to strongly hint at it on Twitter, especially after plane gate last year.

Well that's a good point, regardless of his placement in the race to Kaitlyn's heart, they are all out of the bubble Monday if FRC was Sunday. I was thinking maybe his "can't sleep, won't sleep" was in anticipation for a FD or heck during the FD but maybe instead it could have been nerves/excitement about the next day FRC.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 06, 2015 10:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't take that bubble gum tweet as a positive for Nick getting to F1. JMO.

I'm having trouble relating both positively or negatively to how he finished. Maybe the poor guy literally was just out of bubble gum. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 2 3806527698
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 06, 2015 10:28 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don't take that bubble gum tweet as a positive for Nick getting to F1. JMO.

I'm having trouble relating both positively or negatively to how he finished. Maybe the poor guy literally was just out of bubble gum. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 2 3806527698

...and couldn't go to the corner store to buy more. He wanted some for his FD?. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 2 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Wed May 06, 2015 10:33 pm

I think the bubble gum tweet is actually a part quote from the video game duke nukem where he says "it's time to kick a-- and chew bubble gum but I'm all out of gum..... and then he goes on to battle his foes... quite funny actually Smiley

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share