SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

Is Tony a shoe in for BIP, he is hilarious y'all

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:Okay, this kid with a location in Utah tweeted that she made his bday by seeing her. I dunno where in the world is Kaitlyn Bristowe laugh out loud, but here's the handle @corbinc7
he's been very busy tweeting at people about their role in his 23rd birthday laugh out loud 

P>S was that just a hello hug from Shawn and that's all we get?? boooo!!!
I know haha I got bored reading through so I couldn't tell when/where he met her. Sigh. Kait!!! Come out, come out!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

ahahaha yall I think Tony is my fave this epi (only watched 8 mins so far tho) ...sooo outragous laugh out loud
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon May 25, 2015 11:44 pm

mercieme wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
mercieme wrote:Emusha did you see Shawny baby with his ITM? He was looking good me thinks.

Shawny??

Shawn Booth

Okay I was thrown by the Shawny part. I think it just a term of affection you are using laugh out loud I thought maybe it was a combo of two of the guys names LOL

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 25, 2015 11:45 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
mercieme wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:

Shawny??

Shawn Booth

Okay I was thrown by the Shawny part. I think it just a term of affection you are using laugh out loud  I thought maybe it was a combo of two of the guys names LOL

Yeah term of affection for him since Kaitlyn was all into him but first episode but no dice this episode so far, they've put him in hiding The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887

Last edited by mercieme on Mon May 25, 2015 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 25, 2015 11:46 pm

mercieme wrote:Is Tony a shoe in for BIP, he is hilarious y'all
I am cracking up. I'm gonna be sad when he leaves.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 11:46 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
mercieme wrote:Is Tony a shoe in for BIP, he is hilarious y'all
I am cracking up. I'm gonna be sad when he leaves.
same!!

ok back to reading 23rd birthday attempted attention-grabbing tweets laugh out loud
All the guy's tweets are geolocated in UT...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 11:47 pm

Oh man, Tony and Ashley S on BIP would be the greatest power couple this franchise has ever seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 25, 2015 11:48 pm

Tony needs to chill a bit!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 25, 2015 11:49 pm

AmyB wrote:Oh man, Tony and Ashley S on BIP would be the greatest power couple this franchise has ever seen.

Just please don't let them reproduce!!! :shocked!:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 11:50 pm

I really like her honesty. She's so good!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon May 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:Okay, this kid with a location in Utah tweeted that she made his bday by seeing her. I dunno where in the world is Kaitlyn Bristowe laugh out loud, but here's the handle @corbinc7
he's been very busy tweeting at people about their role in his 23rd birthday laugh out loud 

P>S was that just a hello hug from Shawn and that's all we get?? boooo!!!
I know haha I got bored reading through so I couldn't tell when/where he met her. Sigh. Kait!!! Come out, come out!

Probably met him in Utah during the family dates there, and not today. Kaitlyn has been east coast live tweeting, so I doubt she's in Utah. But weird that she's east since wasn't she spotted in LA yesterday? So weird.

Also, Tony and Ashley S. definitely need to meet on BIP. Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
MMA50
bilolo
traveler90
fatiOz
crazyjaney78
charriotoffire
ironcat
remockered
sara11
northernviewer
IrishGal