SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue May 26, 2015 12:45 am

Most cable packages, even in Vancouver, include channels from all time zones. She could also live-stream if she hasn't seen the episode already.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue May 26, 2015 12:46 am

Ashley Lynn Gleitz ‏@ashleygleitz · 2h2 hours ago
“@mizanTWEETS: Can someone please hook these guys up?
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 CF5aMSsVIAAhySC
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 12:49 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ I know she posts a lot about her faith on social media, but I am pretty positive Britt had a "Jesus Calling" book on the couch when Brady went into her hotel room and judging by his social media and occupation, Brady is very into his faith too. Just by looking at the two of them on the outside, I personally think they have the same sense of style - that indie/hippie look. I think he's someone she would go for.

Who knows, maybe his calm demeanor will help balance her out.

On paper they DO seem perfect together, as they are both so into faith, performance/entertainment industry, and a freestyle/hippy style. However, when I saw them on TV, it just seemed like two actors playing out a scene. And...that's probably because they were! It was obviously very staged, so it's hard to judge from that how they are together IRL. I hope that they will allowed to date in the open now, because it would give me a better idea.

I will say, the tough thing about Britt is that she is very articulate and well-prepared (almost actress-like) with ALL the guys that it was hard to gauge chemistry, because nothing really stands out. I think that's just her being nice and agreeable, but it would have made for not-so-great TV, imho . Danny on afterbuzz talked about how he knows Brady (from their bible study, I believe?) and how he's a really good guy. So, what you see is what you get with him, it seems like.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 26, 2015 12:52 am

Maddy wrote:Ashley Lynn Gleitz ‏@ashleygleitz  · 2h2 hours ago  
“@mizanTWEETS: Can someone please hook these guys up?
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 CF5aMSsVIAAhySC
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

I guess I wasn't the only one. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue May 26, 2015 12:53 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Most cable packages, even in Vancouver, include channels from all time zones. She could also live-stream if she hasn't seen the episode already.

Agree. I have ABC East and West in my satellite package, and I usually watch the eastern time feed of a lot if shows. She could have done this.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 26, 2015 12:53 am

Why....why....why...did they have to spend over 10 minutes of airtime with the Kupah drama. Their conversation made no sense. Then we have to hear Kupah talk to the men.  Then the drama with Élan UGH

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue May 26, 2015 12:54 am

chasingpavements wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: When does Nick appear. I thought they were usually there night one.

Episode four, after the group date where they have the rap battle.

Honestly, it can't come soon enough for me. The show is SO boring right now! It seems like Kaitlyn is just making out with the guys because they have nothing else to talk about.
OMG!!! Even the Nick anti--fans will be glad to see him save this boring mess...I miss funny Kaitlyn!!!! Ugh...just ugh. Nick can't show up soon enough!!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue May 26, 2015 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 12:55 am

Kaitlyn is just my favorite girl!  Loved how she handled Kupah by hearing him out, saying her piece and then letting it go, until it went further and she just dealt with it, but not in an angry, selfish be all about me way.  Matter of fact, strong, real and still polite - but handled.  Then to go outside to protect Elan vs just letting the producers handle it - so awesome!

Missed getting more Shawn, but my other stand out guys were:
- Johsua - hot, sweet, funny, real - LOVE him
- Jared - just the right amount of being quite confident but not too much
- Chris - not the hottest overall guy but has such an endearing adorkable quality
- Ian - so handsome, well spoken and mature - I also really like him

I did wonder when there was a PI where Kaitlyn said something like "there's just something about this human being" all enthralled sounding if it was about Shawn.

Also I like the focus on more group dates early in the season, you get to see more of all the guys instead of snoozing through one on ones that can have hit or miss chemistry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 12:56 am

I thought it was interesting the Kupah mentioned Kaitlyns love for movie quotes.... hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 26, 2015 12:59 am

Max64 wrote:I thought it was interesting the Kupah mentioned Kaitlyns love for movie quotes.... hmmm
do u mean in context of the stepbrothers movie quotes bouncing around from K and N?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue May 26, 2015 1:00 am

jojo47 wrote:Kaitlyn commented on Kupah's lack of interest already at the boxing date. Her being willing to give him a second chance was generous IMO.

My favorite lines of the nite:

Joshua to Clint: If you take her breath away when scuba diving, that's drowning.

Joe after kissing Kaitlyn: Well I'll be.

I loved that it so reminded me of Knotting hill and "whoopsie daisy"
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 1:01 am

emusha wrote:
Max64 wrote:I thought it was interesting the Kupah mentioned Kaitlyns love for movie quotes.... hmmm
do u mean in context of the stepbrothers movie quotes bouncing around from K and N?

Yes, and just all the movie references Nick had been posting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
MMA50
bilolo
traveler90
fatiOz
crazyjaney78
charriotoffire
ironcat
remockered
sara11
northernviewer
IrishGal