SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 12:04 am

relaxing wrote:Kaitlyn is just my favorite girl!  Loved how she handled Kupah by hearing him out, saying her piece and then letting it go, until it went further and she just dealt with it, but not in an angry, selfish be all about me way.  Matter of fact, strong, real and still polite - but handled.  Then to go outside to protect Elan vs just letting the producers handle it - so awesome!

Missed getting more Shawn, but my other stand out guys were:
- Johsua - hot, sweet, funny, real - LOVE him
- Jared - just the right amount of being quite confident but not too much
- Chris - not the hottest overall guy but has such an endearing adorkable quality
- Ian - so handsome, well spoken and mature - I also really like him

I did wonder when there was a PI where Kaitlyn said something like "there's just something about this human being" all enthralled sounding if it was about Shawn.

Also I like the focus on more group dates early in the season, you get to see more of all the guys instead of snoozing through one on ones that can have hit or miss chemistry.

I had that same thought, haha! It didn't seem like she was talking about Ian, since she didn't seem that taken with him, just really impressed with his story.

I was really hoping to see Shawn tonight, as it doesn't seem like she has much chemistry with anyone else. Maybe Ben H, in their small moment at the boxing match. That does give me hope that Shawn is F1, since he wasn't in our faces at all this episode.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Tue May 26, 2015 12:11 am

I love Kaitlyn ... But I'm fearful I'm not going to enjoy her as lead if every PI continues to sound so scripted. Not a single ITM shown tonight had her personal touch. I'm sadz!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue May 26, 2015 12:28 am

I've been gone all weekend and didn't catch tonight's episode. Any highlights?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 26, 2015 12:48 am

Kaitlyn is not comfortable with the cameras.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 12:55 am

julychild wrote:Kaitlyn is not comfortable with the cameras.

I actually feel like it's the scripted ITMs that she's just not very comfortable with and why she seems so off for them. And, I think she also doesn't seem to enjoy the drama and confrontation as much as other leads did, which is why she seems uncomfortable during those scenes. She actually reminds me a lot of Chris Soules in that regard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 26, 2015 1:19 am

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 CFtOQVuUIAAvTYL
Brady Toops
‏@bradytoops Unsuccessfully trying to play it cool here.. #dontbeadufus
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 26, 2015 1:25 am

Britt and Brady seem adorable!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 26, 2015 1:31 am

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 CF5TNhGUUAAll1m
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
Ben Z's Gun Show!

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 26, 2015 1:34 am

Diana wrote:Britt and Brady seem adorable!
So far I'm more interested in them than in Kaitlyn...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 26, 2015 1:38 am

Seriously JJ? Just stop talking.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 1f49c

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 1:39 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I know she posts a lot about her faith on social media, but I am pretty positive Britt had a "Jesus Calling" book on the couch when Brady went into her hotel room and judging by his social media and occupation, Brady is very into his faith too. Just by looking at the two of them on the outside, I personally think they have the same sense of style - that indie/hippie look. I think he's someone she would go for.

Who knows, maybe his calm demeanor will help balance her out.

On paper they DO seem perfect together, as they are both so into faith, performance/entertainment industry, and a freestyle/hippy style. However, when I saw them on TV, it just seemed like two actors playing out a scene. And...that's probably because they were! It was obviously very staged, so it's hard to judge from that how they are together IRL. I hope that they will allowed to date in the open now, because it would give me a better idea.

I will say, the tough thing about Britt is that she is very articulate and well-prepared (almost actress-like) with ALL the guys that it was hard to gauge chemistry, because nothing really stands out. I think that's just her being nice and agreeable, but it would have made for not-so-great TV, imho . Danny on afterbuzz talked about how he knows Brady (from their bible study, I believe?) and how he's a really good guy. So, what you see is what you get with him, it seems like.

:yes:
I still find it hard to know the "real" Britt, always too many different emotions going on with her.
She is always too happy, too loving, or too upset, everything is a little bit too much.

Agree maybe this is just her trying to be nice, but how can she be so invested in all conversations, in every guys, and in everything happened around her? This is why I always think she is playing a role, a role of an adorable cinderella trying to find love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 26, 2015 1:47 am

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 CF5WSKTVEAIepjT
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
Correct as usual, Kaitlyn!

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
MMA50
bilolo
traveler90
fatiOz
crazyjaney78
charriotoffire
ironcat
remockered
sara11
northernviewer
IrishGal