SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:13 am

I'm thinking everything NYC LAX said re Jess and Ryan Anger (as we refer to him in this house) has now come to pass as per the details of the RO app as obtained and reported by the NY Post?

So according to the article I think the timeline is that they split on Valentine's Day due to cheating, he makes his first set of death threats to her in March and then his second set caught on audio in May. At which point the production decides to act to protect her by providing security (so two months after the original threats). I assume that the experts were present in May when the second death threats were caught on audio at the taping... and if that is so (and assuming the best of them - that they didn't know about March) then they have known **edited** since May. So perhaps cast an eye over every single one of their SM posts, MB statements etc made since then....and remember that they (likely) knew **edited** I think if anyone was inclined to do it - *cough lawyers cough* the statements could make for quite damning reading viewed through this light.

For a man to say that he wants to break a woman into ******** pieces is a visceral level of violence that must mortify his mother and family. And IMO anyone defending him at this point is nothing but an apologist.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:20 am

There is no need to be so graphic. Please choose wording carefully.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty I am so confused

Post by MenNeverChangeWomenDo Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:26 am

If all of these awful things are true why would Jess have agreed to stay married? It seems to me that this abusive behavior started before they decided to stay married. Am I missing something?
MenNeverChangeWomenDo
MenNeverChangeWomenDo

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
trulyatfirstsight wrote:No words.
http://nypost.com/2015/06/15/married-at-first-sight-hubby-threatened-to-kill-me-bride/

From the same link.

“What we can say is that unfortunately, couples on the show can go through real divorces, and divorce can often be difficult.”

So his behaviour is because he's distressed over the divorce? That's the worst example of damage control I've ever seen.

And the quote came from
A spokesman for the show’s producers’s Kinetic Conten

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by Question Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:47 am

*EDIT*

Jessica did this show for a come up to break into Hollywood this was her golden ticket.  Every Thursday she posted a pic of herself for TBT to get some exposure, I'm sure her agency hooked her up for this "gig" and she knew that this would be her stepping stone, although she's been in web series, videos, commercials and shows already even a movie. This wasn't about love for her, this was the 15 minutes of fame her wedding didn't even have her whole family a bunch of fillers!  I'm sure she figured this will be a come up for her career and if lucky a husband to taker her out the hood.... But we all see how that went south... She ended up with a dud who everyone thinks is a "stud". I believe she wanted to drag it out for the payout but he was unbearable.
Everyone was complaining how Sean shouldn't have been on the show because his miscarriage and DUI was so recent BUT did people forget Jessica was engaged and resided in the apartment with her fiancé that she was still living in?  Why was she casted when she was fresh out of a relationship? Her agency must of pushed hard for her (IMO)
She was also made sure to build her fan base as well by commenting on SM and responding people were excited about her interaction with the fans... Lol but she was building. It's funny to see the fans say she loved him how do we know that laugh out loud

*EDIT*
*EDIT*
Now I believe he threatened her at the reunion, and I think she threw him under the bus about his occupation and cheating allegations. We all know she was not with him on Valentine's Day!!
So with her story being exposed now the girls wanted to expose the "insider info" and let the world know about the truth about the brand and their practices because they all felt duped.

But she was entertaining him not long ago on SM...

It's all a circus. Today they hit all the tabloids and it broke it all wide open, who sent this info to tmz? Hmmmm

Last edited by Question on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:52 am

We do not personalize posting to other members on this forum. Please read our site rules.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by razielle Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:56 am

MAFS jumping the shark... https://twitter.com/the_scout4/status/610635055543664640

razielle

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:40 am

Very funny!

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by tea-time Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:02 am

Just found this forum today and had to lurk for a bit. This is all too crazy! Ryan D. and his friends are like immature buffoons. Who really talks like that at that age? Making fun of Jaclyn's looks (she's beautiful, btw) and talking about Jess' kitty stinking. That's HS crap. They're jokes. Now he's proved, he is a true scumbag.

tea-time

Back to top Go down

Post by TRIM1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:15 am

The silence of the experts makes sense, especially in light of the article in the NY POST.  In my opinion, they are preparing for the likely litigation coming from Castro and possibly all the women.  I'm betting that they have watched every minute of every taped scene to attempt to cover their respective rear ends in this massive debacle.

Further, I personally think that Jason Carrion puts his predominantly favorable reputation on the line for publicly supporting Ryan D. and Sean.  In light of the Post article, he looks foolish, in my opinion, for standing up for them.

This case has the potential to change the face (and farce) of reality television forever if litigation follows and favors Castro, et al.

TRIM1

Back to top Go down

Post by TRIM1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:59 am

The other thing that I am thinking is that this was timed perfectly because had Jessica requested order of protection earlier, the results of the show would have been in jeopardy. She played along with the social media posts right up until the end, likely fulfilling her contractual obligations with the show. As long as she had protection in the form of security, she may not have felt the urgency to blow the cover of the show. It is of my opinion that she can argue that she fulfilled her contractual obligations, but the show betrayed her and further put her at risk by pairing her with Ryan. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

TRIM1

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:03 am

Even if Jessica's main purpose for being on this show was fame, she does not deserve to be threatened that way. There are no excuses for his behavior period and I'm appaled that fans of his are defending his disgusting actions, even when there is a lot of evidence that his verbal abuse is on the brink of becoming physical.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
MVMom39forever
crazyjaney78
TwinkleB13
MiMi1963
smile4u98
Ariela
Chitown_Girl
sharkdiver
sunchick116
KallMeKaptious
makeupchick85