SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:24 am

Sorry, but doesn't look like Shawn at all to me. Seems clear it's not a SHV weekend.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:51 am

I love your avi, IrishGal!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:27 pm

IrishGal wrote:Sorry, but doesn't look like Shawn at all to me.  Seems clear it's not a SHV weekend.

Which makes a lot of us wonder, why isn't it? Especially being the weekend of Kailyn's birthday, and last weekend was preempted to a one day visit, presumably.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:35 pm

Perhaps the schedule for SHV is now different due to snapchatgate? TPTB used some resources to get them out and about in Chicago and elsewhere. Also, it makes more sense to see Kaitlyn celebrating her birthday in public.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Sorry, but doesn't look like Shawn at all to me.  Seems clear it's not a SHV weekend.

Which makes a lot of us wonder, why isn't it?  Especially being the weekend of Kailyn's birthday, and last weekend was preempted to a one day visit, presumably.

Punishment for bad behavior? boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Totally looks like shawn to me. ;) Bad Kaitlin and bad shawn. The handlers probably said "please be careful." Hehe boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 1710264613 giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:31 pm

I think if the handlers were around and it was a SHV--a photo would not be out there and  the couple would be alone and not with a crowd of friends. JMOAA. Other people can not be expected to keep a secret even if they should sign something and I don't see that happening at this late date.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:52 pm

I do kinda wonder where Shawn is since there haven't been any sightings of him since Friday night. Neither he or Kait have posted anything about their dads either today and I would expect both of them to at some point. Maybe they'll post at the same time; when they returned from filming they both surfaced on sm at the same time, so I guess we'll see if they repeat the trick again.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:16 pm

^^^ Good point Alanna. I think they are together whether handlers are there or not. I was just kidding about the handlers earlier. They have prob thrown in the towel with these two. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:41 pm

Looks like Kaitlyn will be answering questions after sex-gate Monday's episode on Yahoo TV's facebook account. Hardly anyone is on their facebook account so not sure how many Q's they will get.

‏@YahooTV
.@BacheloretteABC fans, get your q's ready! @kaitlynbristowe is doing a Q&A w/ us this Tues at 2PM. #TheBachelorette
boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 CICXgAdWIAAoOVr
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:02 pm

Alanna wrote:I do kinda wonder where Shawn is since there haven't been any sightings of him since Friday night. Neither he or Kait have posted anything about their dads either today and I would expect both of them to at some point. Maybe they'll post at the same time; when they returned from filming they both surfaced on sm at the same time, so I guess we'll see if they repeat the trick again.

Here's a Shawn sighting at a Which Wich.

_macy_anderson Still freaking out #thebachelorette 21min
boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 11372549_382460011953516_1185587586_n
http://websta.me/p/1012437559198539155_1448804790
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:08 pm

You JUST beat me Blu!! laugh out loud laugh out loud 

She says he was alone, about 30 mins ago.

Thanks Blu Smiley

AllAboutLove wrote:Looks like Kaitlyn will be answering questions after sex-gate Monday's episode on Yahoo TV's facebook account. Hardly anyone is on their facebook account so not sure how many Q's they will get. 
She's going to REALLY have to talk out of both sides of her mouth for this. It's going to be totally bizarre. Can't wait laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls