SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:05 pm

isittrue wrote:Her hashtag at the bottom was a heart #boo boo.  What what that means?
Beats me but I noticed it too.

It's funny, she really does talk exactly like Nick. Are we TOTALLY SURE she's with Shawn? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:05 pm

sophienette wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I actually don't find Shawn good looking.  But that's jmo.

Me neither but I am first to say I have a type.... Josh M, Ben H, Chris Cupcake, GBunn, RPatz, giggling  ... only noticeable exceptions being JP and my hubby!

I think JP was a heartthrob against many of our types, I know watching him and how wonderfully supportive of Ashley took him from okay pre-season to a really hot man to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:11 pm

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:Her hashtag at the bottom was a heart #boo boo.  What what that means?
Beats me but I noticed it too.

It's funny, she really does talk exactly like Nick. Are we TOTALLY SURE she's with Shawn? laugh out loud
:yes: This has been noted by a lot of sleuthers the similarities between K and N and I think perhaps this is why they are not together as they are perhaps too similar to each other. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:31 pm

Isn't anyone going to mention that the guy missing from the preview "tell the guys" is Shawn????

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:36 pm

glazedover wrote:Isn't anyone going to mention that the guy missing from the preview "tell the guys" is Shawn????
The one with Nick, Ben H and Jared on the yellow couches and Kaitlyn on the leather couch? If so, it was already mentioned in the threads. Likely may be because that scene may not be Kaitlyn telling anything since her chair doesn't match the guys. Will have to see when we get more s/caps.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
glazedover wrote:Isn't anyone going to mention that the guy missing from the preview "tell the guys" is Shawn????
The one with Nick, Ben H and Jared on the yellow couches and Kaitlyn on the leather couch? If so, it was already mentioned in the threads. Likely may be because that scene may not be Kaitlyn telling anything since her chair doesn't match the guys. Will have to see when we get more s/caps.

No the preview posted just above, in this thread.

glazedover

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:Preview for tomorrow's episode.

This preview....the guy missing in the room with the other guys is Shawn. Of course, it could all be sliced and diced, but I think it is worth noticing.

glazedover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:44 pm

glazedover wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

No the preview posted just above, in this thread.
The clip bluwavz posted? Shawn is in the clip saying "this could be amazing" and then going out the door? He's in that clip but it seems like snippets of each guy just pieced together. no idea

ETA: imho it is sliced and diced but if it is the cocktail party then it could be that Shawn is confronting Kaitlyn pre-CP and thus in her room.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:49 pm

She's spending her 30th birthday without her man... no idea
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:52 pm

She looks great in that pic!

kaitlynbristowe Georgia Rooftot
Turning 30 is exciting. ALOT to look forward to (heart emoji) #booboo
IA Sue A shout out perhaps to her man. Isn't that what they say these days?

More TalkLikeNick

https://instagram.com/p/4LbKcfQDtQ/?taken-by=kaitlynbristowe

kaitlynbristowe30 feels right when you're surrounded by the people you love. Thank you for everyone of my friends who's here tonight #KB30

She has her location as Georgia Rooftop in Vancouver.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Ugh Andi called josh booboo, so Kait might want to knock that off asap.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Alanna wrote:Ugh Andi called josh booboo, so Kait might want to knock that off asap.

Oh brother! We need to tweet her some ideas. Tell her that's so old fashion now, replace it with something original like Smilie? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls