SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:53 pm

At least she has herself pegged correctly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:01 pm

wait what? HAHAHAHA she is not even trying to hide it anymore that shawn is final one
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:09 pm

I just caught up several pages.

Moral of the story, it's ok to have FS sex with whom ever you want, 1 2 3 all of the above, but not ok pre FS. hmmm

IMO K was a goner, a long time ago with Shawn. I'd be shocked if Nick is the sex guy. We have a s/cap of what I believe is Shawn in bed. (Actually we have two but that's besides the point. laugh out loud ) they always have a guy sneaking away. He probably couldn't stand the thought of her on a date with the other guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:09 pm

^^I think Kaitlin is in Lurve. boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just caught up several pages.

Moral of the story, it's ok to have FS sex with whom ever you want, 1 2 3 all of the above, but not ok pre FS. hmmm

IMO K was a goner, a long time ago with Shawn. I'd be shocked if Nick is the sex guy. We have a s/cap of what I believe is Shawn in bed. (Actually we have two but that's besides the point. laugh out loud ) they always have a guy sneaking away. He probably couldn't stand the thought of her on a date with the other guy.

GA is that sleuthed to be from next week or from later in the series ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:18 pm

emusha wrote:wait what? HAHAHAHA she is not even trying to hide it anymore that shawn is final one
Umm, wellll, I think the cat is just a little out of the bag on that already thanks to her. She's just a wreck. Can we ship her away somewhere already?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:00 am

First she tweets I'm scared....

Then she's a creep on Instagram question

Another possible scenario Shawn and Kaitlyn are currently having some challenges in their relationship no no

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:03 am

It would not surprised me if they are having problems right now, not only did the snapchat ruin there SHV, then to deal with the upcoming sexgate!! problems are a brewing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:25 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^I think Kaitlin is in Lurve.  boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 3806527698

Yes, with herself. boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:04 am

^^^ haha isn't that a prerequisite for all leads?! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:07 am

Until I see otherwise next week, I'm going to maintain that we will not be seeing a sex scene, or even hear them. It is something that will be revealed (in a PI)....by Shawn.

My head just can't wrap itself around the producers filming the foreplay and retreating for them to complete the act! It has got to be something that happened when they were not miced and no cameras were around.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:32 am

GypsySarah wrote:
I can't believe I'm defending polygamous dating, when I'm one of the least promiscuous people on the planet. laugh out loud But that's the format of this show and I don't think Kait's timing makes her any more of a sl*t than any other lead, male or female.

The problem with Kaitlyn is not that she's slutty or unclassy but she is nothing else aside from that. She's not the funniest, most engaging, certainly not the most beautiful actually one of the plainest, not the kindest as she still making fun of Britt (rhyming with sh*t during d rap episode) is that a soap or a tissue? (yeah really)  She is actually one of the most mean spirited bachelorette to ever get the lead, she thrives on drama and uncomfortable confrontation. She's not the most intelligent, doesn't have a great career before this, not the most intellectual or articulate.. ,so how would people remember her? She's the one that says 'I will let you fu*ckin plow my field'.

She's presented and edited that way but she also presented herself that way too (the unclassy, slutty, crass one)  cause there's nothing else about her that stands out.  

If its a super funny, super kind female say astronaut that has compassion and engages the suitors,  gets to sleep with multiple men in this show, she will not be judged too harshly.  The producers will give her a kind edit and will not be tacky about how she's presented because she has a lot more going for her than being that 'THOT' (the hoe ovah there) that got lucky to get the gig.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls