SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Preview for tomorrow's episode.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:19 pm

Alanna wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Looks like Kaitlyn will be answering questions after sex-gate Monday's episode on Yahoo TV's facebook account. Hardly anyone is on their facebook account so not sure how many Q's they will get. 
She's going to REALLY have to talk out of both sides of her mouth for this. It's going to be totally bizarre. Can't wait laugh out loud
It's going to be a lose-lose situation. Don't really see the positive in even talking about anything. I mean, sexgate or not, most people's Q's are going to be "Is that snapchat of yours real?" No way she can answer half the questions people will really want to know. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Looks like Kaitlyn will be answering questions after sex-gate Monday's episode on Yahoo TV's facebook account. Hardly anyone is on their facebook account so not sure how many Q's they will get. 
She's going to REALLY have to talk out of both sides of her mouth for this. It's going to be totally bizarre. Can't wait laugh out loud
It's going to be a lose-lose situation. Don't really see the positive in even talking about anything. I mean, sexgate or not, most people's Q's are going to be "Is that snapchat of yours real?" No way she can answer half the questions people will really want to know. giggling

I think they are going to have to filter out questions about snapchat. The show has not commented on it, the tabloids that get "preferential treatment" from the show have not reported it, K & S went out in public to separate cities to be "seen" (and in Shawn's case perhaps look "single") so officially the show is just stonewalling the whole situation. I don't think they are going to let Kaitlyn say anything publicly - it's all about pretending it never happened / ignoring it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I think they are going to have to filter out questions about snapchat.
Of course the Q's will be filtered. Just saying that most of the Q's likely will be about things she cannot talk about so once the Q's are filtered what's left? ... "Where can I buy the top you wore on the show?" boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:once the Q's are filtered what's left? ... "Where can I buy the top you wore on the show?" boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 3806527698

That's about all that's left.

ETA I guess they could also have a producer or staffer salt Facebook with questions on some topics that she could answer just to make it look like this was something more meaningful than IMO it will actually be.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:49 pm

laugh out loud exactly. That's why I think it is a lose-lose aka waste of time...for her that is.

From checking out the Yahoo TV facebook page where they had posted something about the show, there were 28 likes. Thinking it has more to do with giving traffic to Yahoo (contract or something) than actually anything to do with Kaitlyn. She is just following the orders of TPTB per usual, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:29 pm

Sorry for double post... Kaitlyn just posted this on her Instagram:

@kaitlynbristowe 2 min
Get ready for soft Kaitlyn.... I think going through what I have, makes me realize how strong of a person I am, and a big part of who I am, is how I was raised, the family I have, and the people I surrounded myself with. I could feel beaten down, and disliked right now, but I feel fortunate, lucky, and extremely happy for everything I have. Thank you everyone who came out last night, and to everyone in my life who supports me. Turning 30 is exciting. ALOT to look forward to
boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 11357552_847413091962744_1000745067_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn just posted this on her Instagram:

@kaitlynbristowe 2 min
Get ready for soft Kaitlyn.... I think going through what I have, makes me realize how strong of a person I am, and a big part of who I am, is how I was raised, the family I have, and the people I surrounded myself with. I could feel beaten down, and disliked right now, but I feel fortunate, lucky, and extremely happy for everything I have. Thank you everyone who came out last night, and to everyone in my life who supports me. Turning 30 is exciting. ALOT to look forward to
boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 11357552_847413091962744_1000745067_n

Even if Kaitlyn doesn't end up with Nick, they still have gone through a similar journey (being "beaten down" by the media and those who disagree with their stance on honesty) and share a similar outlook on life.  

His IG post recently echoed a similar sentiment:

"Pay attention to whom your energy increases and decreases around. That's the universe giving you a hint of who you should embrace or stray from."

I greatly appreciate that they have been able to be supportive of each other in little ways since the end of filming.  And I would hope that they would be able to still be "on the same team" post show. Not meaning in a relationship/friendship way since Kaitlyn would need to concentrate on her relationship with Shawn, but more so in a neutral supportive type way...if that makes any sense.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:54 pm

How cute!! Glad she's feeling happy and loved. Love this sweet lead heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I am just catching up on several pages.

:Happy Birthday to nd4reality, Jclaz! Wishing you both a wonderful day with many more filled with happiness! celebrate

For the rest of the pages I better go buy some more 2pop

just read fast through 20 pages, 11 to go, got a refill wine

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:02 pm

Her hashtag at the bottom was a heart #boo boo. What what that means?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:03 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I actually don't find Shawn good looking.  But that's jmo.

Me neither but I am first to say I have a type.... Josh M, Ben H, Chris Cupcake, GBunn, RPatz, giggling ... only noticeable exceptions being JP and my hubby!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls