SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kaitlyn is a 30 year old woman who fell for lines and gestures meant for an 18 year old girl that's out at college for the first time and meets a cute senior. Pretty simple. Forever young, that's our Kait.

laugh out loud

What's funny to me is that in one of Kaitlyn's recent interviews she was asked about Nick or whatever and she  straight up said he's a flirt. Also, in the past couple of episodes, she's described him as passionate and makes a woman feel desired, which is similar to what was said a year ago by a different lead. He's good with his words and has no issue using the physical card. Some women wouldn't fall for it and others do, but I don't think it's a coincidence that each time Nick gets the physical edit and mostly comments about physical attraction.

Just me personally, nothing wrong with a man who makes you feel passion and desire. I do think that Nick is an acquired taste. He would not be for everyone. Both the past lead and Kaitlyn both chose or choose alpha men instead, I think it might work for Kaitlyn, but the past lead said she missed intelligent conversation or something like that. I think Nick would give that. We have been discussing in the fan thread, that Nick is more like a European male, more metrosexual in look and dress, but also that more laid back and sensual kind of guy.

I find him attractive, but I have also gotten old enough to know that I need a guy to turn on my mind and not just my body. The sparks that are only to the body can wear out, but when someone engages your mind that kind of attraction lasts. At least in my experience so in my opinion. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kaitlyn is a 30 year old woman who fell for lines and gestures meant for an 18 year old girl that's out at college for the first time and meets a cute senior. Pretty simple. Forever young, that's our Kait.

laugh out loud

What's funny to me is that in one of Kaitlyn's recent interviews she was asked about Nick or whatever and she  straight up said he's a flirt. Also, in the past couple of episodes, she's described him as passionate and makes a woman feel desired, which is similar to what was said a year ago by a different lead. He's good with his words and has no issue using the physical card. Some women wouldn't fall for it and others do, but I don't think it's a coincidence that each time Nick gets the physical edit and mostly comments about physical attraction.

I get that he apparently says all the right things, makes a women feel desired and is described as passionate, however, if it were me, if there wasn't some sort of passionate feelings reciprocated, he could say whatever he wants, it wouldn't matter to me. I would tell him to take a hike. In both of the situations, current lead and past, both were none to eager to oblige. So IMO I don't believe Nick is the bad guy because he's a flirt and knows what to say. There's no trickery when it comes to flirting. A guy/girl will flirt, the flirt-ee accepts and goes along with it or doesn't. IMO K was more than willing to be in the moment and feel desired.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

laugh out loud

Just me personally, nothing wrong with a man who makes you feel passion and desire.  I do think that Nick is an acquired taste. He would not be for everyone.  Both the past lead and Kaitlyn both chose or choose alpha men instead, I think it might work for Kaitlyn, but the past lead said she missed intelligent conversation or something like that.  I think Nick would give that.  We have been discussing in the fan thread, that Nick is more like a European male, more metrosexual in look and dress, but also that more laid back and sensual kind of guy.

I find him attractive, but I have also gotten old enough to know that I need a guy to turn on my mind and not just my body.  The sparks that are only to the body can wear out, but when someone engages your mind that kind of attraction lasts.  At least in my experience so in my opinion. Hugesmile

I have yet to see Nick have an "intelligent conversation" on this show, specifically on this season. His 1-on-1 date with Kaitlyn had little to no conversation at all, at least with what was shown. He spent more time feeling her up and kissing her versus actually having a conversation with her, but maybe that's just what I saw.

Since it's Not Andi's thread I won't dive into the past much, but I don't recall Nick's first ex from this show stating that she missed intelligent conversations.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:21 pm

By the term "player" I understand it's a guy who only knows how to use "sweet talking" to get the girl in bed with him ... and he has nothing more to offer.

That's a primary reason why I find it funny when people call Nick a player.
Because from my knowledge of his past relationships, he actually was dating few women for very long period of time through his whole 20s and has only recently in the last 3 years been single and not even that "lucky" with women, that his own friends thought they needed to help him "get some"... that out ...
Nick does know how to talk, he is a natural flirt with his wit and sarcasm, but he isn't very straight-forward with women on the first occasion and doesn't come out as strong, he actually waits for them to give him a sign to then begin "his seduction" (as some here would call it).

But the reason I can't see him as a player is because he actually does back it up. He actually has some content to offer. It's not just air-talking. He stands behind his words and he substantiate with his actions. And that is opposite of what "players" do.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I have yet to see Nick have an "intelligent conversation" on this show, specifically on this season. His 1-on-1 date with Kaitlyn had little to no conversation at all, at least with what was shown. He spent more time feeling her up and kissing her versus actually having a conversation with her, but maybe that's just what I saw.

Since it's Nick's thread I won't dive into the past much, but I don't recall Nick's first ex from this show stating that she missed intelligent conversations.
The same can be said for all the guys on the show - no intelligent conversations to be seen.

But
there is evidence even in Nick's lust edit that he is more intelligent/deeper.

At least we had a conversation where Kaitlyn was confiding in Nick and they actually talked about being deeper than just the superficial and Kaitlyn said she wanted those deeper conversations and Nick said he wanted the more silly goofy times so he is not deep all the time. This was in San Antonio.

So yes, there is evidence of Nick being deeper and it was addressed by Kaitlyn herself that he was deeper.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

laugh out loud

I get that he apparently says all the right things, makes a women feel desired and is described as passionate, however, if it were me, if there wasn't some sort of passionate feelings reciprocated, he could say whatever he wants, it wouldn't matter to me. I would tell him to take a hike. In both of the situations, current lead and past, both were none to eager to oblige. So IMO I don't believe Nick is the bad guy because he's a flirt and knows what to say. There's no trickery when it comes to flirting. A guy/girl will flirt, the flirt-ee accepts and goes along with it or doesn't. IMO K was more than willing to be in the moment and feel desired.  

I didn't mean to imply that the two bachelorette leads that Nick has been involved with weren't into it or that it makes Nick a bad guy. I was going along with Alanna, who stated Nick feeds them perfect lines, which I agree with. Being a flirt is most definitely not a bad thing, but I found it funny that Kaitlyn says a lot of the same things as the lead last year said about Nick - flirt, passionate, makes women feel desired. There's nothing wrong with that, but I'm personally not surprised he got the same edit two seasons in a row and the same outcome happened for him due to the way he acts with the women. Some women wouldn't like the way Nick mostly plays the physical card and others do.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Just me personally, nothing wrong with a man who makes you feel passion and desire.  I do think that Nick is an acquired taste. He would not be for everyone.  Both the past lead and Kaitlyn both chose or choose alpha men instead, I think it might work for Kaitlyn, but the past lead said she missed intelligent conversation or something like that.  I think Nick would give that.  We have been discussing in the fan thread, that Nick is more like a European male, more metrosexual in look and dress, but also that more laid back and sensual kind of guy.

I find him attractive, but I have also gotten old enough to know that I need a guy to turn on my mind and not just my body.  The sparks that are only to the body can wear out, but when someone engages your mind that kind of attraction lasts.  At least in my experience so in my opinion. Hugesmile

I have yet to see Nick have an "intelligent conversation" on this show, specifically on this season. His 1-on-1 date with Kaitlyn had little to no conversation at all, at least with what was shown. He spent more time feeling her up and kissing her versus actually having a conversation with her, but maybe that's just what I saw.

Since it's Nick's thread I won't dive into the past much, but I don't recall Nick's first ex from this show stating that she missed intelligent conversations.
The same can be said for all the guys on the show - no intelligent conversations to be seen. But there is evidence even in Nick's lust edit that he is more intelligent/deeper.

At least we had a conversation where Kaitlyn was confiding in Nick and they actually talked about being deeper than just the superficial and Kaitlyn said she wanted those deeper conversations and Nick said he wanted the more silly goofy times so he is not deep all the time. This was in San Antonio.

So yes, there is evidence of Nick being deeper and it was addressed by Kaitlyn herself that he was deeper.

Yes, I do agree with your first thought, which is why I always find it comical when people try to compare who is more intelligent than the other on this show. It's a ridiculous decision to come on this show in the first place and when you're in a controlled environment being forced to say and do certain things and then to feel a certain way, well most conversations won't have an ounce of intelligence in them.

What one views as a deep conversation is all subjective and not just with Nick, but I have yet to see Kaitlyn have a deep and intelligent conversation with anyone no matter what she or the guys state.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:35 pm

So the "player" was ready to get down on one knee and propose to Andi ( who played him) and later he was ready to get engaged to Kait ( who played him too). Really, and Nick gets the blame for it all.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:36 pm

happygolucky wrote:By the term "player" I understand it's a guy who only knows how to use "sweet talking" to get the girl in bed with him ... and he has nothing more to offer.

That's a primary reason why I find it funny when people call Nick a player.
Because from my knowledge of his past relationships, he actually was dating few women for very long period of time through his whole 20s and has only recently in the last 3 years been single and not even that "lucky" with women, that his own friends thought they needed to help him "get some"... that out ...
Nick does know how to talk, he is a natural flirt with his wit and sarcasm, but he isn't very straight-forward with women on the first occasion and doesn't come out as strong, he actually waits for them to give him a sign to then begin "his seduction" (as some here would call it).

But the reason I can't see him as a player is because he actually does back it up. He actually has some content to offer. It's not just air-talking. He stands behind his words and he substantiate with his actions. And that is opposite of what "players" do.

Great post, HGL. yes
Nick's conversation with SWSNBN in Venice is case in point.  The hard questions she asked and thoughtful responses he gave illustrate your point. Nick did not try and 'make nice' - no, he answered her concerns truthfully AND skillfully.  To me it read like a high stakes poker game - really really smart.  Regardless of the smack she's talking now, they BOTH said repeatedly that their connection was emotional, physical AND mental.

I also agree that Nick is not 'forceful' in his initiation of sex.  You describe it really well HGL.  He waits for a sign and then responds.  This is WAY more sexy (for me at least) because it means that he's not forcing himself on you, like a he-man, rather waiting for mutual passion to ignite.  MUCH more seductive in my experience.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:42 pm

Beagle wrote:So the  "player" was ready to get down on one knee and propose to Andi ( who played him) and later he was ready to get engaged to Kait ( who played him too). Really, and Nick gets the blame for it all.
Great point, Beagle. I think you've identified that the players in both cases were NOT Nick!! :yes:
He got 'played' once, hopefully not a second time.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

laugh out loud

Since it's Not Andi's thread I won't dive into the past much, but I don't recall Nick's first ex from this show stating that she missed intelligent conversations.

I believe the bolded was mentioned in an interview she did post break up...a dig at Josh.

As for Nick being a flirt...I don't find him any more of a flirt than many people that come on this show. Anyone that has the audacity to come on a reality dating show, has to have some confidence. Like others have said, Nick does not seem to be the type to overwhelm a woman with his seductive powers. He seems to wait for her to signal her interest and then he goes for it. In this case, I think Kaitlyn gave him more than enough signals...SM flirting before the show, made out with him when he came to NY to ask to join the show, allowed him to join the show after it had already started, gave him a rose and then a group date rose, followed quickly by a 1:1 where she told him that she wore that top specifically for him to have access...and then invited him to her suite and into the bedroom. Under the circumstances, I find it funny to hear people accusing Nick of being a flirt and suggesting that he is the seducer.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:43 pm

^ Considering Nick was the one who reached out to Kaitlyn via social media and started this whole thing with her, which seemed very sexual from the moment they finally met in person, then technically I guess you could call him the seducer.

Although I will say in my previous posts I didn't say or suggest he was the seducer. I was stating that in the two relationships we have seen of Nick's on two consecutive seasons of the bachelorette, they were both very sexual relationships that mostly focused on that judging by the edit.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

+30
SueSt
Beagle
happygolucky
GuardianAngel
Ash2214
Lucas15
agentcurls
Sprite
eirekay
mprssdbyu
OnePromise