SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:36 pm

SueSt wrote:
happygolucky wrote:OP ... I have no idea why he could get the closure only after proposing? Can't he get closure even if is let go before FRC? also Why is it called Final Rose Ceremony if the lead doesn't tell the contestant whether they get the rose or not first - by giving it - and then the proposal could take place?

Anyway ... those are few questions ... but honestly, I really don't know why would Kaitlyn choose to wait for Nick to propose first to only tell him "you're not the one, sorry, the other guy stole my heart". And I'm not here trying to fault Kait ... since I don't know what's the deal behind it all.
I'm highly suspicious of Nick too, after all he had his chance off camera, FS again, to talk to her and get down to the truth ... Did he intentionally overlooked her "evasive" answers or did he felt it in his gut what's about to happen? Falling from the blue skies won't cut it for me.

yes, Yes, YES.  :yes:  giggling
I mean we'll have to see how it all plays out, but if he proposes and she says no, this would be the BIG question for me!!
Did he ask?  Did she answer?

It wonder this too. I'll feel awful for Nick if she was totally into him until decision time and he thought he could be the one until she turns him down at the FRC. Seems quite cruel given the history and how he entered the show and everything that happened. Kaitlyn doesn't seem the proper little rule follower so doubt it's because TPTB told her to. But she did essentially blow up the whole season, so there might have been more than normal coercion to do it.

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:46 pm

The L&S article that talked about the proposal said that Kaitlyn was confused until the very end. This may be true, who knows. Other than TPTB made him do it which has been discussed at length as an option, it's hard to say given the spoiler... but her sleeping with Nick despite telling F1 he was the one certainly provides some sort of evidence she wasn't 100% sure about her F1. Maybe she took Nick all the way just in case her F1 bolted. So he would be backup-guy. But once FRC came about she realized her F1 was not going to bolt and so she made her choice that day?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The L&S article that talked about the proposal said that Kaitlyn was confused until the very end. This may be true, who knows. Other than TPTB made him do it which has been discussed at length as an option, it's hard to say given the spoiler... but her sleeping with Nick despite telling F1 he was the one certainly provides some sort of evidence she wasn't 100% sure about her F1. Maybe she took Nick all the way just in case her F1 bolted. So he would be backup-guy. But once FRC came about she realized her F1 was not going to bolt and so she made her choice that day?
^^^
EXCELLENT AAL!

Great thoughts here. Sure does make since! K would have to be a little gun shy about all RC...they have been truly "dramatic".

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Hurricane Nick is quite a force. I think he should be at top of the list for Bachelor depending on audience reaction after he proposes and is rejected. We'll see. He would get along great with the women and no guys to confront him. I'd be very interessted in seeing him develop several meaningful relationships ad to see if he stays true to pattern of fiesty brunettes.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:28 pm

According to Ben H thread don't see how he would possibly agree to go to final 2. He wouldn't want to spin his wheels that long or involve his family knowing she would very likely choose Shawn.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:38 pm

This show is so misleading though.

It makes it seem like Nick is what made everything go crazy when really it's really F1 and the lead with their early "you're the one" late night sessions.

Nick is just the scapegoat once again.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Nick is a pretty sharp cookie. Looking at previews, it appears the seas get pretty rough for a bit...not only for K but also N. How do you think he's feeling when K tells Shawn about 1/1. Somehow, that news trickles downhill. Can you imagine the warm and fuzzies the guys are now throwing his way. Talk about being the warrior among men...ha. I'm really surprised he made it to FRC because when she tells Shawn...he's got to get how strongly she feels about that relationship. Last minute decision or not from her before FRC, the guy who toughed out the lions den from day 1 because he really cared for her.. deserves a HUGE heartfelt explanation. PERIOD

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:34 pm

I tell ya Snapchat saved me a lot of posts. Lol, because I see Nick as the warrior fighting for her...him against them all ...fighting to get to know her, too..yet having to eat and sleep among them ...slow and steady..talking for months before show...Shawn was the one days after meeting her according to him (he was the one)..how high did she say with her hands?...  back to Nick...she shuts off when anything regarding just feelings comes up in interviews regarding N and she would not discuss N with MeAndi who we know dislikes him more than alot...I see that as standing in Nick's corner if only during a dinner date...yeah, snapchat saved me a great deal of wondering how this thing ends!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This show is so misleading though.

It makes it seem like Nick is what made everything go crazy when really it's really F1 and the lead with their early "you're the one" late night sessions.

Nick is just the scapegoat once again.

This is just my opinion (as always!), but I think it was because Kaitlyn wanted her cake and to eat it too. She definitely wanted Nick there, as you can tell by how smitten she was with him in NY, letting him stay despite Shawn's objections, giving him the rose on his first group date, giving him the first 1-on-1 in Ireland, and, of course, having sex with him. But, she wasn't willing to even allow for the possibility that Shawn would leave, in case she ultimately decided she wanted him over Nick, so she told him that he was the one (when, in reality, she probably didn't know for sure at that point) and possibly had sexual relations with him too (judging from the sneak peek with Ben H). I think that if she had just said to Shawn "I'm falling for you, but I also have strong feelings for Nick. Please just trust the process and trust our relationship while I figure this out", it wouldn't have become this whole thing. Instead, she tells Shawn he's the one and she laughs at Shawn's jokes about committing suicide after spending a day with Nick. I almost can't blame the guy for being so over-confident and then going crazy the second he realizes it's not 100% him.

I think that Shawn's jealousy would have come out, whether Nick was there or not, but I feel like Kaitlyn would have been able to handle it better if it was just Jared he was worried about. Nick actually IS a real threat to Shawn and I personally think that Kaitlyn is too afraid to admit that to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:43 pm

The whole show sounds so messed up! I am just glad Kaitlyn didn't choose Nick. Nick deserves someone who is 100% into him and obviously the Bachelorete is not the right venue for him. 
Run run away from this franchise Nick!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:48 pm

I think Kaitlyn is just extremely impulsive and probably really hurt both Shawn and Nick with her style. She's simultaneously a terrible and perfect bachelorette because she's 100% in the moment with each and doesn't think of any consequences, which is good for TV but less good for her eventual f1. She really loves the one she's with, pretty literally.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:50 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I tell ya Snapchat saved me a lot of posts. Lol, because I see Nick as the warrior fighting for her...him against them all fighting to get to know her, too..yet having to eat and sleep among them ...slow and steady..talking for months before show...Shawn was the one days after meeting her according to him (he was the one)..how high did she say with her hands,  back to Nick...she shuts off when anything regarding just feelings comes up in interviews regarding N and she would not discuss N with MeAndi who we know dislikes him more than alot...I see that as standing in Nick's corner if only during a dinner date...yeah, snapchat saved me a great deal of wondering how this thing ends!
if it wasn't for that snap chat.I would totally believe it was Nick..Even post show!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle