SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:25 pm

IA. But Heather is still dressing feminine in that dress (it's not like she is in black goth leather or something with metal studs).

Speaking of style, this makes me realize that Sam's style and Heather's style are perfect together.
Very much just "wear whatever and throw it on" hipster style.
In fact, I think Sam's personal style suits Heather's personal style best. Their personal style's match completely
No way would I see Sam with someone like Emily (what was Jacinda thinking??!!) or even Snezana or Lana.
The other girls are far more sophisticated/sexy and Heather and Sam are very hipster/whatever the cat dragged in style.
They are really suited for each other, in personality and style, imo.

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 17 3806527698
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:48 pm

I have no issue with the way Heather dresses (although I don't like knee socks haha). Honestly if that was to cost her the win (which I doubt it would) then I think that reflects more on Sam than Heather...picking a partner based on what she wears.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:51 pm

I know, that's what I thought when i saw Sam's paparazzi shots ... the other girls would burn his wardrobe giggling ... not enough "sophisticated" for some ... he most definitely isn't the James Bond ...maybe of the "poor" ... despite his muscles and career success.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:55 pm

I don't have issues with Heather's style .. I just do believe it will change over time ... btw, the "summer dress" in the winter wasn't even on my mind ... but rather this ... what is this:
(source) a ripped jeans ... pants ... a skirt ... ?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:57 pm

Honestly, after seeing Sam and Heather's personal style I don't see Sam with anyone but Heather.
Everyone else is far more sophisticated in persona style than Sam.
They are both kinda dorky and hipster... and more about having fun and having a beer than being on red carpets/high society.

I think if Sam picked Heather then he picked someone who shares a similar style to himself.
Even though they both (Sam and Heather) had people dressing them on the show I think they saw each other and realized that their style and personalities were the same.
Sam may have even sensed that about her -- after all their personalities are similar (fun, funny, creative, not taking themselves or life too seriously, etc).

Sam did say on his date with Heather where he said he LOVED those gold lame` shorts for his superhero outfit giggling
He said he will never take them off and they wrestled in jelly...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:01 pm

Hbomb wrote:Bugger... is it just me or is Sam wearing the same shirt here?? ... so could be from another group date not a single date sad

I'm all for Sam kissing all the girls to see if there's a physical connection there but I don't know how I feel about him doing it on group dates. I think it's kind of disrespectful to the other girls to kiss one on a GD, let alone more than one which it seems is happening in the GD from the screen shot and also maybe in the upcoming episode at the country GD.

I know "this is what they signed up for blah blah blah" but surely if he liked them enough to want to explore the physical attraction he could give them a single and then go for it out of respect to the other girls. That's very awkward for them.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:10 pm

happygolucky wrote:I don't have issues with Heather's style .. I just do believe it will change over time ... btw, the "summer dress" in the winter wasn't even on my mind ... but rather this ... what is this:
(source) a ripped jeans ... pants ... a skirt ... ?
It looks like she is wearing either a white dress, skirt or shorts and that strap thing is something else or just part of the bottom.

Seems to match a mix-n-match style of Sam's. The pink shoelaces. giggling
These two really are just about fun and creativity. No wonder Sam works with children and Heather in film.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:53 pm

New Idea Magazine - Link - Source
THE BACHELOR: BIGGEST TV SCAM EVER
Everyone is used to reality TV not being all that real, but producers of The Bachelor may have taken things too far. New Idea can exclusively reveal there is a mole in the house planted to extract information, who is said to be a paid actress.

my comment: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 17 3806527698 rofl :stirthepot

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:56 pm

^ Was waiting for this to happen. With her filmmaking career it was inevitable. The funny thing is, she's been honest and upfront about who she is and what she does so if she was a mole she would be said to be something other than a filmmaker/actress.

Also, it goes against what Osher has said about Heather being genuine. If anything, this makes me think she is F1 because they will try to take down the F1, the lead, and the couple, imo. Par for the course.

Matilda was also in the rag mags as a mole for Media Works and a planted F1. Nothing new here. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:41 am

Posting some of Osher's tweets about Heather:
@oshergunsberg  Aug 12 Heather and Sam have something so lovely.
@oshergunsberg  Aug 12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (rose emoji)
@oshergunsberg  Aug 12 I agree completely Heather. Looks fade.
@oshergunsberg  Aug 6 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (rose emoji)  
Osher Günsberg retweeted ‏@TheBachelorAU  Aug 6 "It was just two people having the time of their life!" - Heather
‏@oshergunsberg  Aug 6
Yeah! Batch pash!
And she touched his face too!
Nice one Heather.
That’s no friend-zone at all.
@oshergunsberg  Aug 6 Go for it Sam! (regarding Heather)
‏@oshergunsberg  Aug 6 The smile that launched a thousand ships. (regarding Heather)
Osher Günsberg retweeted @GidgitVonLaRue  Aug 6
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sam the 'lust' fades mate so better to be with your best friend. You don't have sex 24/7 7 days a week!
Osher Günsberg retweeted  ‏@amyjaay_  Aug 6
But...friendship is the basis of a good relationship WHAT ARE YOU DOING [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Osher Günsberg retweeted @GidgitVonLaRue  Aug 6 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] To me your best friend SHOULD be your partner.
‏@oshergunsberg  Aug 6 Boy, these two are going deep and going deep early. It’s so lovely to see.
‏@oshergunsberg  Aug 6 Is it that Emily doesn’t get Heather - or Emily doesn’t get Sam?
‏@oshergunsberg  Aug 6 Yes! Sam is going for this. Good on him!
‏@oshergunsberg  Aug 6 Is it just me, or is Emily ruthless? (regarding what she said about Heather)
‏@oshergunsberg  Aug 6
Batch-Man & H-Bomb.
Here to save the world.
With their undies on the outside.
@oshergunsberg  Aug 6 Awkward in a cute way. Awk-cute.
@oshergunsberg  Aug 6 This white-rose date is one of my favourite things about this season. Heather’s planned something so superb.
@oshergunsberg  Aug 6 Heather designed this entire date - and it’s a killer. I can’t wait for you to see it.
‏@oshergunsberg  Aug 6 Heather's is the best date we've done in Three series.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@oshergunsberg  Aug 5 Love how handsy heather is.
@oshergunsberg  Jul 30
Heather is such a lovely human.
So very self-aware.
@oshergunsberg  Jul 30
Love Heather.
She’s awesome.
So genuine.
@oshergunsberg  Jul 29 Huge cheers here for Heather [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (at premiere of show with Sam)
@oshergunsberg  Jul 29 Ok get your bets on - who's it going to be for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
@oshergunsberg  Jul 29 Heather with the manifest destiny! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@oshergunsberg  Jul 29
Oh I do so dig Heather.
She is so funny, smart and beautiful.
Legit unicorn. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:56 am

Haha I was just looking as Oshers twitter last night too and noticed the abundance of Pro heather tweets!! He doesn't rave about any of the other girls at all.... I think Osher really digs Heather as a person and they are probably mates.

The media are really starting to go after Heather... I am sure she is laughing her arse off in a corner somewhere.. for a struggling actress and aspiring filmmaker the attention she is getting is huge. If she doesn't get Sam's heart she at the very least will have job offers.

I too am not 100% sold on Sam... I really liked how Art was very respectful and wasn't trying to pash everyone in the early stages. Sam is starting to remind me a little of Blake how he wants to get a physical connection with them otherwise its pretty much over... Just seeing him get so close with Sarah, Snez and Heather on the upcoming group date makes me question how genuine he is. When he initially said to heather he is having trouble seeing how their friendship could progress... my reaction was like Heathers.. 'what the hell?"... he pretty much said they were just mates.... but then of course the kiss said differently... but I believe Heather made that kiss look special, not Sam.

It will be interesting to see if and when Sam takes Heather out on a single date... he has pretty huge shoes to fill if he wants to top Heathers and it would have to be pretty personal and thoughtful.

side note I noticed on Heathers insta account that she was she was previously active around start of March then didn't post again on insta till 3 weeks ago. Does anyone know the filming schedule? When they start/stop?

Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:07 am

It's nice to see how much Osher adores Heather because being part of the team he'd see and know a lot of what was going on behind the scenes. The other girls and their "insiders" can try and spin whatever they want now but I think the fact that people in the know love her is pretty telling.

If Sam doesn't end up wanting her I'm sure Oshie would haha.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible