SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:10 am

I wouldn't go so far to think that Osher and Heather are close ... at all. I also believe that Osher does a typical TB promotion ... by writing about Heather in a positive way, he is giving the F1 (what I assume) and a possible couple the credibility that this show needs.

But I also believe, from little that I've got to learn about Osher since following him, that he does say what he really thinks ... so these are his own choices of words and his personal opinions ... he could decide to state something else to support Heather (in case she is who i believe she is) ... but he chose those particular statements ... and that speaks of something.

Maybe he gets her, maybe he really likes her, maybe he thinks she's the best match for Sam, maybe he was able to witness the love and supports that or maybe he just wants to be on the "right" side once the ending is revealed and save his face ...
but 3 facts about Osher can tell you what might be the answer:
- he publicly disclosed that he is suffering from the mental problems for which he is in treatment
- he calls his friends on their BS publicly in some interviews ..in their face
- he is open about his failures and past mistakes

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:15 am

I think that if Heather is F1 and with Sam then this media storm of scandals is why she has been in the media from the getgo to get people behind her.

It was inevitable that her acting/filmmaking would be seen as a "plant" or "mole" in the house.

Bottom line is, so far the "insiders" are from Emily, Sandra, Bec's camp... and these three girls were the ones at the CP laughing about Heather being just a friend to Sam.

Well, joke is on them now since they have watched the show and seen how Sam is with Heather and even kissed her during that very same CP that these three were laughing at Heather.

No wonder they are sour grapes b/c they look stupid/clueless now on TV.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:35 am

I would exclude Sandra out of the "gang" ... because she was always an outsider, they never really accepted her and only "used" her for the laughs ... and since I do believe Sandra is a bit naive, she way "playing their game" completely unaware where it leads.

But yes, sour grapes from 2 - and the same kind - camps

...the best part ... their reasons to speak out and against is creating a completely opposite effect ... Heather is more in the news, her name is on the covers, her professional CV is brought to light, the attention is on her ... and aside from the insinuation, there's nothing negative written about her ... only adding to her attributes and showcasing how someone's strategy isn't the smartest one.

If I'd be Heather I would be laughing too and say ... thanks guys.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:43 am

I just listened to the Kyle and Jackie O show and Sandra's interview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and now I understand what Sandra meant. She was talking about Heather's edit on the show and that the person she knew (confident, not worried) is not what is seen on the edit (Sandra said with Heather looking upset about Sam kissing the other girls).

So nothing new here other than Sandra reflecting on Heather (who was closed lips in the house with the girls) and getting to see Heather and her doubt on screen.

This is a big bunch of nothing, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wonderful catalog of Heather's showreel ... and it's all a good fun ... which proves how she can act ... and how she most probably isn't acting now, since in the film she can do "sexy" just like the other girls ... when playing a character.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:47 am

Her sister just posted on heathers Insta account that heather will be on Kyle and JackieO 7.30am tomorrow to debunk rumours! Yay should be really good and funny!
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:30 am

Apologies if this has been shared, but I hadn't heard this interview and loving the comment...

"We have an incredible friendship the two of us..That was the part of my experience with Sam that Ive enjoyed the most is that I've made an incredible friend AS WELL AS A PARTNER"

Umm did HBomb let the cat out of the bag here???

Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:53 am

I found some other sites and a forum that discusses TB.au ... considering they read us and our sleuthing is amusing them, I want to say hi peace (but if you take our SCs, please use them positively)

And what amuses me is reading lines like "I hope Heather loses, she's annoying,..."
Now ... the best response was given by Osher time ago ... "there's no winner in this game, you only win if you fall in love ... and it's mutual" (paraphrasing)

So if Sam is falling in love ... with Heather ... then i hope they try it out(-side of a bubble)... if with another girl ... i would prefer seeing him choose the other girl.

Only that way everyone "wins" ... nobody loses, unless they don't use this experience for their own advantage ... whatever that means on the personal satisfaction scale.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:03 am

^ Haha. Nothing new. Other places always get info from this forum and if they are truly sleuthing they wouldn't need to copy from here without even giving credit (which is the more credible way to do things).

I am sure there are people that find Heather annoying. Problem is, she has over 51% of the viewer vote so those people are in the majority (but usually negativity is noticed more for any of the contestants).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:46 pm

Heather's call about the plant/paid actress rumours. Starts around 37:00

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:10 am

'There are no moles on The Bachelor': Heather Maltman denies reports she's a paid actress planted to spy on the other girls in the house and create trouble on camera

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible