SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:07 am

I don't think we have seen Heather in this dress yet? question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Heather's Instagram account is @heather_maltman. You can read our interview with her here!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:09 am

it's the upcoming episode RC ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:17 am

yes Makes me think that someone else gets the kiss then tonight for sure since they are using the jealous and s/shot.

Heather is really quite naturally lovely.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:49 am

The girls are all discussing the fact that he's pulled Heather aside for a second time. Even Heather's surprised by it, but we know that he's pretty crazy about her.

Sam and Heather are having a deep and meaningful about each other's feelings and, at the end, Heather thanks him for talking to her. He tells her not to thank him because she's making it sound like talking to her is a chore. "It's not a chore," he says. "It's an absolute pleasure."

"He asked me to stop apologizing for my existence," Heather elaborates. "And that is a really big one for me. It's one of my biggest obstacles, feeling like I'm always in the way. My whole life." Oh, Heather. That's actually really sad to hear. Sam is really stepping up here, he may have just tipped the scales with this scene. He's very, very lovely.
(source)

next episode:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:06 am

happygolucky wrote:
The girls are all discussing the fact that he's pulled Heather aside for a second time. Even Heather's surprised by it, but we know that he's pretty crazy about her.

Sam and Heather are having a deep and meaningful about each other's feelings and, at the end, Heather thanks him for talking to her. He tells her not to thank him because she's making it sound like talking to her is a chore. "It's not a chore," he says. "It's an absolute pleasure."

"He asked me to stop apologizing for my existence," Heather elaborates. "And that is a really big one for me. It's one of my biggest obstacles, feeling like I'm always in the way. My whole life." Oh, Heather. That's actually really sad to hear. Sam is really stepping up here, he may have just tipped the scales with this scene. He's very, very lovely.
(source)
:tissuebox
I feel for Heather so much and I get where she is coming from.
This is a girl who uses "dude" as a way to protect herself from pain (she grew up without a father) and her humour and wit is her armour/defense.
Sam asked her to be girly Heather and her feelings for Sam are very real and deep already so it is no wonder she feels raw, exposed, vulnerable.

Also, she has stated before that she is afraid she is not Sam's type -- not "sexy" enough and her being "awkward" and different.
I think this plays into Heather being called Lollipop as a child, which she can joke about now, but I am sure she was treated badly growing up in addition to what she revealed about being made fun of because she was poor (kids can be cruel) and having to cook for herself from a young age (sounds like a dysfunctional and hard upbringing).

That she has felt like she is "in the way" her whole life makes me think whatever is happening in the house and on the show is bringing back a lot of painful memories for her due to her being different, without a stable home, poor, and awkward, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:09 am

spot on, AAL! I think Heather is showing a lot of insecurities too, but she does it through humor as you said.

I just wish that she "dropped the act" with Sam sometimes. Her "stop it" flirting and her "don't judge me, I am being so girly" can be a little bit irritating at times.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:15 am

EmmK wrote: I think Heather is showing a lot of insecurities too, but she does it through humor as you said.  

I just wish that she "dropped the act" with Sam sometimes. Her "stop it" flirting and her "don't judge me, I am being so girly" can be a little bit irritating at times.
I find it annoying too because I just want her to be so okay and comfortable with being vulnerable and raw and exposed and girly.
And no, I am not being sarcastic, because I do think she is uncomfortable with that girly side.

But when I think about it, I realize, "wait a minute"... this is not a girl who is going to let go of every barrier she has and be exposed 100% while the guy she is interested in is with other girls.

I don't think it is an act as much as it is a way to protect herself from pain.

I think that when Heather gives her heart she gives all of it.
She seems like an all or nothing kind of girl and so I think all she has left is to down herself -- because that is ultimately what I see her doing... she is judging herself and almost telling herself (not Sam) to stop being so girly and "Stop it (Heather)" which is flirty but really just trying to downplay her own feelings.

Self-protection aimed at herself is what I see.
It's why I think if Heather is not F1, she must have the biggest and most loving heart to be supportive of Sam and whomever he chose if it is not her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:28 am

I was watching one of the extra videos on the channel website and Bec was being so bitchy to Heather. At first she was just sarcastic, but then in the end Bec was like "you smell kinda bad". Huh? Are these women high school girls?

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:32 am

EmmK wrote:I was watching one of the extra videos on the channel website and Bec was being so bitchy to Heather. At first she was just sarcastic, but then in the end Bec was like "you smell kinda bad". Huh? Are these women high school girls?
From what I can see on IG of these girls, Emily, Bec and Jasmin were real mean girls to Heather and still are.
I think it speaks to Heather's character that she hasn't said a bad word about any of them and even takes blame herself for things.
She certainly has been nothing but cordial and kind about her fellow contestants in her interviews and even will justify why she may have been treated differently/badly.

I am very impressed with her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:07 am

Oh god where do I begin when digesting tonights episode ??

First off the Emily date was a joke... it was the most boring, fake and awkward date Ive seen... talk about zero personality. The fact Sam keeps her in on pure physical basis annoys me. But its obvious tomorrow he gets thrown off by her bitching and ultimately drops her soon.. yay!

Heather and Sam... after seeing Sam struggle communicating with emily and even Sarah its obviously he feels most comfortable with Heather and that he can let his guard down and be himself. The fact he pulled her away twice was good, I mean in such weird situations it makes sense to want to spend time with the person who makes it all easy.

BUT... what was that peck on the cheek? C'mon there needs to be more physical spark happening soon. Heather needs her own date asap!!

I was not impressed with the snez moments... that was just full on. In a way if he's going to behave like that on a group date then I do hope he ends up with snez... she is a single mum and it won't look good for him if he gets so touchy feely with her and then turns around and picks Heather... but then again I don't want to see Heather hurt so Im not sure how this should and will play out!
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:34 am

Okay maybe a bit harsh on emily after reading her comments about her 'real' date with Sam... there is a lot of editing and manipulation at play here. God knows what is really going on during these dates???

'So this date was literally amazing, so sorry you guys didn't really get to see it!' she started out. As soon as I mastered the paddle boarding (needed to fall off first!!), we both ended up standing on one board, Sam kissed me, we both fell off the board, I clocked him on the head with my paddle as we fell, hilarious. We then continued kissing in the water, so much so that I was freaking out that my parents, grandma etc would see it! (Kind of glad that wasn't aired! Haha!). We then went to the next clue where we had coconuts to drink, and then walked over to where 'X marks the spot'. We then went and played frisbee in the water, kissed some more, then back to the picnic rug for champagne, where we chatted for ages. Was so lovely. Very surprised that me coming back from my single date and talking to the girls wasn't aired either.... Oh well, this is my character for this season 'villain, boring, princess, high maintenance'.
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:56 pm

I don't want to write about Emily anymore ... her response to her date is posted in her thread ... and if the above "quote" is also hers, I would suggest to post it there too ... citing the source, please. All I can add is ... I don't drink the kool aid of the edit ... so no, I don't think Emily is villain, boring or high maintenance ... I just don't care about her and her statements don't make her any more interesting.

Moving on to Heather ... I understand her completely ... that's why that excerpt was really touching ... I don't know when I'll be able to see the episode, because I'm in a hurry, but if during the weekend I can find time, I'd love to discuss with you about it ... until then, it's my pleasure to read your opinions.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible