SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AEF Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:49 am

I agree that the average viewer probably is not coming across Heather in the media but I think the media blitz is still a big departure from what we have seen in any other seasons and is very worthy much of asking why.

AEF

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:52 am

ITA that support of Heather has little to do with media and has more to do with what is shown on the show itself:
1) Total screentime of Heather
2) Edit/storyline/storyboard for Heather

1) Heather's screentime so far is more than any other girl so viewers are most familiar with her and see her the most on their screen ...longest intro video
...longest limo entrance
...longest M&G
...longest 1on1 during 1st CP
...White Rose received
...most ITMs/PIs
...only one on all the GDs
...only one shown during all CPs
...single date with most parts to it (so a storyline is continued)

2) I think the edit/storyline of Heather's is the focal point so far of the show and is unique storyline to Heather and Sam and that is why people are supporting Heather... So far, this is Heather and Sam's storyline/storyboard/edit:
...friendship, instant connection established
...superhero shared interest
...background information of Sam being a dork/braces/skinny and Heather big head/lollipop called in school
...white rose given to plan superhero date
...rival of Heather's jealous/friends only question?
... "It's the Heather show" said by rival Jasmine
...Sam asking Heather for date asap
...Superhero date happens with "adventures" and Sam and Heather become superheros Bachman and H-Bomb
...background information of Heather and Sam's childhood
...friendzone question/only friends?
...kiss out of friendzone
...red rose given
...poster of superheroes "The adventures of Bachman and H-bomb" theme
...rival of Heather's is jealous
...friendzone question by rivals
...Sam kiss Heather at CP

So far the viewer gets to see the relationship/storyline with Heather and Sam (kissing, fun, real talk) which is contrasted with what the girls see (just friendzone, not his type) so the viewers feel like they are *in* on the secret and that is what is exciting to viewers and more support is thus gained for Heather, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:00 pm

AEF wrote:I agree that the average viewer probably is not coming across Heather in the media but I think the media blitz is still a big departure from what we have seen in any other seasons and is very worthy much of asking why.

I certainly agree it's new but I still maintain that I don't think there's any real big agenda behind it. I think if they really wanted to push Heather they'd probably give her a better edit (e.g edit out her jealous/insecure side rather than amping it up like they are).

I think it's a combination of the media being the ones that want her (the early focus has been put on her which was unavoidable given how much screen time Sam gives her) and the production team feeling they can give her a bit more freedom because she's a good interview which helps the show and she's obviously not pissed off about the situation so they don't need to worry about her pulling a "Sam is a fake" ala Emily.

I think sometimes we as big fans might analyse things a bit too much and there's not always an agenda.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:34 pm

Full podcast interview here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (starts at 17:00)
@nova_969 August 18, 2015 5:21pm
Heather from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] explaining why she never packed her bags & clearing up those "mole" rumours with @fitzyandwippa

Heather from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] explaining why she never packed her bags & clearing up those "mole" rumours with @fitzyandwippa by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comment by Sarah regarding packing bags
@___ladysarahmackay___ Hahaha that's exactly what we did!

@fitzyandwippa August 18, 2015 9:25pm ET
Heather said she'll be watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] alone tonight does that mean she doesn't win!?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Full podcast interview here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (starts at 17:00)
@nova_969 August 18, 2015 5:21pm
Heather from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] explaining why she never packed her bags & clearing up those "mole" rumours with @fitzyandwippa

Heather from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] explaining why she never packed her bags & clearing up those "mole" rumours with @fitzyandwippa by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comment by Sarah regarding packing bags
@___ladysarahmackay___ Hahaha that's exactly what we did!

Heather said she'll be watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] alone tonight does that mean she doesn't win!?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really enjoyed that interview. Thanks. She's very natural and funny.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:26 pm

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is what Heather posted under F&Wippas IG post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

heather_maltman about 6 hours ago
Yeah... Cause I'm really going to tell you boys! X

and Jacinda commented too...

jacindagugs about 6 hours ago
She's watching it with me guys.. @fitzyandwippa
just spoke to her  
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:32 pm

lozzatron wrote:
AEF wrote:I agree that the average viewer probably is not coming across Heather in the media but I think the media blitz is still a big departure from what we have seen in any other seasons and is very worthy much of asking why.

I certainly agree it's new but I still maintain that I don't think there's any real big agenda behind it. I think if they really wanted to push Heather they'd probably give her a better edit (e.g edit out her jealous/insecure side rather than amping it up like they are).

I think it's a combination of the media being the ones that want her (the early focus has been put on her which was unavoidable given how much screen time Sam gives her) and the production team feeling they can give her a bit more freedom because she's a good interview which helps the show and she's obviously not pissed off about the situation so they don't need to worry about her pulling a "Sam is a fake" ala Emily.

I think sometimes we as big fans might analyse things a bit too much and there's not always an agenda.

I could go with what you are saying except that tptb are obviously on some sort of plotted media campaign with what I think is the feeding of major spoilers pre season of Lana and are continuing to do so.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Oh please, she didn't reveal anything. What do these guys expect her to say?

"Yes, please set me up with Josiah." That would be revealing a plot point as well.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:39 pm

AEF wrote:
lozzatron wrote:

I could go with what you are saying except that tptb are obviously on some sort of plotted media campaign with what I think is the feeding of major spoilers pre season of Lana and are continuing to do so.

I do agree with you re Lana. I find it really weird that they've released pictures spoiling 2 of her dates and none of the other girls. There's been a big Daily Mail push for her and it seems tptb have supplied them with date photos.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:50 pm

It's funny how the media takes few sentences and make a story ... 1st Heather walked out of the show ... leaving the bachelor ... because she's going to watch the show alone ...now she gave the spoiler away, because she said she might not be single to a "challenging proposition".
The same Heather who said that she's working on bedding the Bachie and to be racking up the guys daily ... random things that come out of her mouth.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Either Heather is F1 or she is just a friend of Sam's even now and Sam will defend/support Heather either way, imo (his recent IG post with food in his mouth is just one such example of possible support).

I can see it both ways.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible