SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:44 pm

starwelcome H-Bomb! So glad you joined us and great posts!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AEF Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Great posting H-Bomb. Given Sam said if something does not fit the story they are editing it out, definitely possible physical intimacy between heather and Sam is being cut out. But right now their story as edited seems to be about friends. It's also possible that Heather does not get another a sd soon to hide what they have. Still at the moment her making it far does not seem to be lining ip with media. Sm and screen caps although I am not sure we are seeing sc yet for fd, LCD etc.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:43 pm

welcomeyall H-Bomb

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:59 am

From glamour to grunge: Heather Maltman showcases her street style...a dramatically different look to the elegant gowns that caught Sam Wood's eye on The Bachelor

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:02 am

While filming DM was getting photos of Sam and Lana.

Post filming they are stalking Heather and Sam.

Poor woman can't go out in public. no no
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:25 am

^ They did the same thing with Sam Frost. How she dressed on the show vs after the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 32 Empty Help

Post by H-Bomb Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeyall H-Bomb

Thank you.

Can you help me please. Is there a limit on post length? How come I can't post a long one? (Sorry, I'm copy pasting). It took me awhile to write my lengthy observation Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 32 2292733854 . I even checked on preview before pressing Send but somehow my comment is shortened once shown on forum. scratch
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:32 am

H-bomb, I hope someone else can help you, but no ... to answer your question ... there is "no" limit ... I mean, we are able to write much longer posts than the one you've posted ... so I don't think the problem is in the length ... maybe you clicked on something? pressed "wrong" button? I don't know ... I also tend to press something on my key-board (have no idea what, because it happens so fast unintentionally) and the page returns to the previous one, so I lose my posts often too. Also, until nobody posts after you, you can delete your own post with no trace ...

ETA: For any other help ... maybe you can ask in some of these threads: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... I haven't read all of them completely, so I'm sure there are answers even to my questions "how to post IG/twitter videos" ... maybe check the threads: Technical Questions - How do you...? or Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:32 am

H-Bomb if you copy and paste a text that has an emoji it messes with the post. Delete the emoji and I think it will be fine. Happened to me many times but not sure if this is the issue for you.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:38 am

I considered all the option and what my "gut feeling" tells me ... and I've come to conclusion that for me Heather still stands as F1 ... despite the new-comers, despite the physical edit with Snezana (and possibly with Lana too), despite Lana's happy SM (and supposedly Heather's not-so-cheerful SM, which i don't know much about), despite Snezana's confidence and ease with Sam, despite the lack of scenes of Heather in the preview and despite what "the medium" had to say about Heather's chances ... yes, F1 could be Lana or could be Snezana (more likely isn't Sarah) ... so for me ... I continue to believe in the edit I've thought of since the beginning ... and when F3 will be shown, I might come back to comment on the season again. Untill then, sweet ride to all!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:10 pm

^^ I also have a hard time believing Heather is not f1. I will believe if/when she is eliminated.
One thing though, the psychic is a friend to the girls Sarah being one. If Sarah is eliminated at f3, she knows who the remaining two girls are but may not know the ending.
I go round and round but still come down to Heather as f1.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 32 Empty Part 2

Post by H-Bomb Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Continuation
Part 2

Also, when Sam took Heather away the second time after the barn dance, notice how comfortable they were seated. Both of Heather's legs were on top of Sam's left leg, while one of Sam's hands are on top of her legs. I'm just wondering how they ended up seated like that, because it wasn't shown. Hmmm, they looked soooo comfortable, and to think they were talking seriously and not the normal banter that we see. Sam talked about dates... I believe, Sam's dilemma is that he cannot just take Heather in all SD's otherwise there'll be nothing to show, no thrill, and boring (not for me though)

S&H Part Convo (Ep 7)
Sam: The thing that is unique thing with us is I still haven't asked you on a date.
Heather: Yup!
Sam: But, that's the White Rose, so ahm
Heather: And I'm also being respectful of the fact that you NEED to take the other girls on dates FIRST. I feel like that's The Thing...
Sam: That's what I'm thorn between. Full stop. Everyday! But that's just how it is..

(what is? what thing? rules? storyline? drama? I guess so, otherwise the show is finished. Done deal!) The show must go on though. Have to focus on some other girls before the finale, which to me even in the get go Sam already had chosen JMO).

Hence, what I think Sam's doing to rectify and balance the Take Heather in all GDs and continuously have 1on1 with her on CP's, checking on her, reassurance, making sure she's okay, etc. (Like a hubby touching base with the wifey?). On top of that making up excuses just to pull her away.

S&H Convo After the Apple Bobbing
Sam: Might take you away for a bit of ahhhm victory... chat
Heather: Victory chat?
Sam: Yeah more than a chat *eyes looking around* (Is Sam trying to explain and justify the reason to Heather, himself, or the other girls? )

Heather: Are you happy that I won?
Sam: I am happy that you won! Yeah, it gives me an EXCUSE to pull you away.
Heather: Stop it!
*Sam giggles*

S&H Convo while making Lemon Juice
Sam: What happened to the cute little pig tails? ...Apple bobbing..You loosed the cute little pig tails.
Heather: I actually didn't know that I was going to have time with you for winning the bobbing for apples. So, I am actually really glad that I won now.
Sam: Yeah! *grins* yeah, maybe maybe that wasn't the prize, but when you won, I just decided to make it the prize." *giggles
Heather: I'm okay with that!
(Sam again mentioned to Heather that the 1on1 is not supposed to be the prize. Why? Is it to make sure that she understands? To reassure her? Is lying and just to flatter her?.. Dunno, I'm still trying to figure out.

Rachel
"Heather got a 1on1 time with Sam.
They disappeared for quite awhile...(hmm how long is awhile? )
Turns out they were making lemonade. How sweet!"

After the Barn Dance
SAM to Heather: I'm gonna get some fresh air wanna come? (subtle much Sam.. not!)
Heather: Yeah!
*both have big smiles on their faces*

Bec
"We're all on a big high
We're all having a good time.
And then he takes Heather away.
And the mood just... DIED!"

Someone: That really killed everyone's good mood.

Fact is, of all the girls, only Heather was present on all GDs (except when they had SD), 1on1 or SQT, and Sam even made up an excuse (his word) to pull her away. As wel pulling her away yet again on the same GD, oblivious that everyone is having a good time and the mood died when he took Heather away. But wait, even from the beginning most of them already noticed that Sam is continuously seeking Heather during CPs. How dare Sam do it during GDs Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 32 3806527698
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible