Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 33 Empty Part 3

Post by H-Bomb Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Continuation
Part 3

Re perfect date on Sam's point of view?

1. Q&A I read somewhere.
Q: What is the most romantic date that you have planned, prior to the bachelor?
Sam: I like to make it personal, and have the date that I planned, show that girl, that I know the real them.

2. Sam's Radio Interview
He mentioned that a perfect date for him is watching an NBA basketball game in NYC (not sure), then a dinner after. (non verbatim)

3. Sam told Heather himself during their dinner, with a toast saying..
"To the perfect date! *toast* *cheers*
And I'm not just saying that.
You have blown me away today!"

4. Sam Talking About the Date Heather prepared for him
"Heather just gets me.
The Date was just these perfect combination of her showing me that she really understands all parts of my personality."

5. Ideal date night at home
A great movie, a home-cooked meal and good company. I think you find out what a girl’s really like when you’re both on the couch in your trackies, enjoying each other’s company. That was something on the show that I was looking for — someone’s true colours.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm waiting on S&H's next SD. If it's somehow similar to what his ideal/perfect/romantic date then that's the proof. Well, so far no SCs of past and upcoming SDs comes close to what he described. Although, there are SCs taken of Sam's future SDs with other girls except with Heather. Well, either
- Heather will not have a SD with Sam and will go home soon
- Already shown but no one noticed and SCd
- Intentionally not leaked yet, otherwise it'll be quite obvious Heather will/is F1.

At this point, I am still optimistic that Heather will/is F1. Based on my observation on
- S&Hs body language
- how the two communicate/banter
- how compatible, relaxed, at ease, natural, true they are
- how they compliment and compliment each other
and most importantly the Story Line that they're showing. Since I'm romantic by heart and a believer of true love... like most romantic movies or love stories there has to be drama, suspense, and twists in the middle to cast doubts and sadness in order make the ending climatic, exciting and ecstatic. Thus, leaving the majority of the viewers and supporters satisfied and contented.. will be looking forward on the next TBs. JMHO

Last edited by H-Bomb on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Insert & credits to source)
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 33 Empty Part 4 - Last

Post by H-Bomb Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:00 pm

Continuation
Part 4 Last

Heather (Ep8 After her CP SQT with Sam)
"Having an opportunity to really talk to Sam and clearing up a few things. I don't know, I've just come to a much more clearer place. And I feel so much better about things. Like, I feel like I'm getting a bit of my confidence back."

Thus, "Heather's keeping her head on the game."
Well played Heather, well played!
Aja aja Heather

Lastly, as some of you have mentioned here, Sam is very different when talking and dealing with Heather. His eyes turns...(sorry very limited vocabulary, don't know the exact word), his voice is softer/gentler/sweet, at times somewhat shy, and a lot of times giggles (ex. When he lightly kissed Heather on the lips after saying "I may or may not do it.. Let you go"). I believe, these reactions are normal when there's strong feelings involved, i.e. attraction, like, crush, love?
Their kiss as well is very passionate and intimate. I believe someone said, the kiss looks very private/intimate and most viewers feels like they're intruding. To me, Sam's facial expressions shows his feelings towards Heather. For instance, Heather saying, "I actually think you are a really decent guy." "I didn't expect to be attracted to you." "At the end of the day I really like you.") face trying to hold a big smile.. and the almost shy smile and husky whispery voice after their date kiss, says it all. Clearly the guy is really into her. Sam is totally smitten with Heather! JMO though.

And these are the reasons why I'll remain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...
until they show me otherwise and Heather will be booted out of the mansion (which IF and WHEN that happens, I guess it'll be the end for me with regards to watching the rest of the show.) To be honest, I'm gonna be really DISAPPOINTED if Heather turns out NOT the F1. Congratulations, good luck and my best wishes still to whoever Sam has chosen.
That is not what I have expected though. Probably because I missed and misunderstood the story line, which I focused on "Australia's Next Big Love Story". Look TBPT, I didn't get it. Sorry no rose for you. LOL joke

Btw, what do they mean by ruffle heathers? Oops darn autocorrect. I mean ruffle feathers?
Reckon the following episodes will be a testing of sorts..

In the meantime.. just chillin'  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry for the very very very very long post. And thank you for the space.

*Now back to lurk mode*
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:02 pm

Reminder, please post links providing the source to all information obtained.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by H-Bomb Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Reminder, please post links providing the source to all information obtained.

I apologise. Okay, I'll try to search where I got and read the infos and provide source. Re Convos, I got it myself and listened on the episodes.

Sorry again. Will try to edit my post.

Thanks for the reminder.
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:19 pm

H-Bomb agree with a lot of what you said. Thanks for posting. I feel that he and Heather just seem so compatible but I am afraid that in the bubble he might be swayed by someone like Lana. Someone who's setup to be an "improved" version of Heather. We will see.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:48 pm

iamreal2u thanks. Yes of course, he can and might be swayed by Lana and even someone much much better than Lana. Truth is, even if he ended up with Heather now, he'll most probably meet a lot better and improved version of her. Especially now that he's becoming famous. I still believe that when one finds his/her soul mate and really falls deeply in love, he/she will be the centre of the universe or the apple of his/her eyes. No one will compare. However, as they say no one's perfect and yeah temptation is everywhere. Hoping though that Sam is not one of those who are easily tempted, but will remain focused on his goal.
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi all,
Has anyone been able to sleuth why Heather has signed off from SM lately (and radio interviews)? Here was her last IG post on August 13:
[url=https://instagram.com/p/6TB5aXH_YddiDFotG6Az1bGi5FblrRbocito40/?taken-by=heather_maltman] which states she's going offline for a while.

She's obviously been out and about due to the DM articles on her fashion statements. Being new to the sleuthing is it normal for the focus-girl to be so active in the media (interviews, etc) and then just go really quiet??

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:39 pm

I'm starting to feel really bad for Heather. The media are ruthless. Stalking her and making up whatever the hell they want.

Heather Maltman slams 'so boring' Sam and The Bachelor series: 'I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy'

By Yasmin Vought  2 hours ago

She's one of the favourites to win the affections of Sam Wood's heart on The Bachelor, but it looks like Heather Maltman isn't too keen.

Chatting with friends at Joel Edgerton's farewell party in Bondi last week, the actress reportedly mouthed off about how much she actually hates the show…and the leading man.

According to Woman's Day, Heather, 29, was speaking openly at the event about how Sam, 35, was "so boring" and they didn't even have a connection. Well, that explains all the friend-zoning!

"I never went on the show to find a husband," she apparently admitted to friends. "I did it for experience…and it was so boring.

"I would never do it again in my life. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy."

Related video: Did Fitzy and Wippa accidentally reveal Heather's fate on The Bachelor?

But it gets juicier. The Bachelor contestant also slammed Sam for going on the series to get famous. Erm, isn't that the point?

"Sam may have gone on the show to find love, but I think he just wants fame," she said. "He just wanted to improve the profile of his fitness business."

Sam, who runs a health and fitness club in Melbourne, reportedly once applied to be a coach on The Biggest Loser, but went on to The Bachelor after his application failed.

Meanwhile, Heather, who works as an actress and filmmaker in Sydney, recently slammed rumours she was planted on The Bachelor to further her acting career.

Hear her side of the story in the audio clip from her recent chat with KIIS FM's Kyle and Jackie O below…

Then watch her acting showreel in TheFIX's gallery below to decide for yourself.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:44 pm

I was just reading this on DM.

This is awful.

Given his total package reference to possibly Lana I'm now seeing the connection. Lana and her friends are well know socialites. They have the connection Sam needs and if what is quoted in that article is true Heather is not the F1.

This is a mess.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:52 pm

I don't think it's true what they're reporting Heather said about Sam and the show. You only need to listen to/read any of her interviews to realise how inconsistent this "report" is. I mean she could just be being nice in interviews to be professional but she really gushes about Sam and the show and I feel she'd cut back on that if she really was that pissed off. She and Sam may not have ended things on great terms but I really doubt she hates him or the show given her media presentation.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:59 pm

I don't think Heather said those things but I do think Sam is in it for fame. I've never before known a guy who is not a retread/recycled apply for the position. Usually they are scouted.

When I showed my husband this photo of Sam with Sam Frost at the Logie awards he thought Sam Frost was Sam's girlfriend by the way Sam had his arm around her waist and so close to her. Weirdest part is this was less than two weeks before filming ended and he was right on top of SamF Suspect

Sorry, but this guy is no Art Green, imo and I think the edit is showing Sam reassuring Heather again and again for a reason and that is a negative reason for Sam. Because HE looks bad reassuring her constantly only to dump her. I don't see this ending well. No wonder they are already promoting The Bachelorette season.

What is most telling to me is how none of the girls seem particularly keen on Sam post-show. Even with the media, Heather is still getting the support of Osher, and the show itself with the edit. Heather is better off, imo. (As is Snez -- no wonder she was laughing in that interview if she was with Sam).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:11 am

Oh dear... poor Heather is getting a pretty wild induction into "celebrity" life...

Noticing on her insta ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) her profile descriptions have changed from positive to negative with all the press...

Originally it was about taking risks as it might turn into chocolate laugh out loud Then it was along the lines of ' realising that things can be made up from nothing so she was starting a mariachi band with pandas.

now its changed to:

Jump in the pool:create a ripple effect to the edges of life! Bomb dive: splash the people on the sidelines viewing and get them jumping in too.

I wonder with the latest bad headlines if she will do another interview to discredit them... or simply change her profile again to make a statement of how she is feeling.

I am interested to see how she goes with the intruders... from the footage she looks absolutely beautiful in that dress and at the time probably felt really good... this show feeds off the women's insecurities and bitching. I hope Heather rises above all this drama, but them again seeing how sam interacts with the other girls really makes me think he's not her type and she would be wasting her time.

I am so torn between wanting a fairytale ending or a dramatic "no I will not except your rose" moment from Heather haha.
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible