SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:54 am

Quane wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
The FanofHeather wrote:Katiebelle, I am with you. Still hoping to see a true love story in Heather and Sam.  I still believe this story can be of two people who are clearly meant to be coming together  despite the temptations, insecurities and challenges. For me the last couple of episodes have been lacking because I am missed the true interactions from Heather and Sam. Without them and their bond, the show seems so fake. I just can't see a story where Sam is mesmerised by Heather one minute and then she is out the next. It's makes no sense to me, there is something missing and maybe that something happens next week.  Who knows? Until I see he go, will always hold a flicker of hope.

Can't help it, her superhero date and their connection was the most emotional and real interaction I have seen on this style of show. I struggle to see how that level of emotional intimacy can disappear...

But maybe that's just me... A hopeless romantic despite all the evidence

From one hopeless romantic to another :sending flowers

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

I just haven't seen the connection with anyone else that is anywhere near as good as his with Heather. They just "get" each other and that's so rare and precious. Why would you give that away? 

That moment when they were talking in the kitchen about their families was one of the most sincere and honest moments I have ever seen on the Bach franchise. 

Their relationship has moved slowly in the passion department (so did Art and Matilda's) but that's ok because there's plenty of time for that when the cameras aren't rolling. But what they do have, that I believe no one else has, is that mental connection that enriches and sustains a relationship.

Katiebelle...sorry to disappoint you. Heather was already out by 16 week which is between 4-10 May 2015. She posted on emily's instagram. I was disappointed when I saw it. But then I think Sarah did leak the infor to the medium. He was right until Snez and Lana. But I think it is Lana. In the GD she did impress him in coaching the kids. so i think its Lana, Snez and Sarah. Why Snez is quiet and not following Lana probably she was so pissed off with Lana. JMHO

Apparently Nina got the extended time for being the most impressive on that date but it wasnt shown. Nina commented on IG to confirm this

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by EmmK Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:32 am

Guys, it's not even about who impresses him anymore. I think it's pretty clear that Heather is F4. In the promo we see Sarah, Snez and Lana (in the flowery dress) have dates after the HTD, later on in the show. The only clip of Heather we see is the kiss in the dark (hometown). Since there are three people left after HTD (and we have already seen clips of them), then Heather is definitely out at F4.

I was always [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but unless the girl in the flowery dress is Snez (so they're showing two clips of Snez tub + dress from behind), and they're hiding Heather's clip then Heather is 100% F4. From the big golden watch we know that the flowery dress is Lana's.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:53 am

^ Exactly.
We have S/caps - scenes in the preview of:
- Snezana hot tub (most probable FD)
- someone on the balcony in flowery dress at the resort in "Northern Beaches" (probably Lana or Snez)
- Sarah in cocktail dress with Sam in his suit in yellow "old-styled" room
- Lana in water with Sam - some water-sport activity.

DM spoiled Lana's date on a private boat off the Northern Beaches, filmed May 6th (right time for FD)

So Lana and Snezana are 100% in F3, most likely F2 and F1.
Sarah was the "only hope" that what S/caps were saying at the beginning had some other explanation ...
but after the last preview, showing clearly that Sarah's "yellow room" scene doesn't happen before HTDs ... it's over.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:03 am

:broken heart:

Does anyone have the link to the preview referred to above? I can't see it on the tenplay site or the FB page?

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:24 am

the new preview is in DM's article ... you can see it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
while the old preview, where the S/caps I'm mentioning above are from, is at the beginning of the 1st episode viewed here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
S/caps are made in SCs thread by natik.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:47 am

^^ Thanks so much HGL!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:59 am

Love that HGL hearthumbsup

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:12 pm

What struck me in the edit ... when Sam was giving his "cultural" expertise about the girls' drawings ... he said of Heather's ..."I think the proportions overlook are quite flattering" ... and for Snezana's he said ..."it also shows someone who sorta sees me with the same eyes that I see me" ...
and now looking back that's exactly what I see Heather doing ... being too flattering of Sam, placing him higher on a scale, trusting him and giving herself way too much, not expecting or asking more in return... if only would he be worth it ... but as the time passes I'm sure she will come to a realization and i hope she has learned few trick from her fellow "prison girls" how to flirt. That wouldn't change the past situation, because it just wasn't meant to be, but I wish her luck in the new attempt when she's ready to open her heart again.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:20 pm

HELLO LADIES~
I am really confused by all these doubting you have!!! scratch . There is a guy who says he sees into the future that Heather leaves at 4 and... duh.  The  photo of the girl with the flowering dress.. LANA or Parmigiana ... WHY NOT HEATHER?  That girl from the back looks pretty tall and slim and even when is not Heather style of dress ( we all know all these elements are planned in advance to later play with the editing ) That is why Lana had hair similar to Heather and and Rachel to Sarah. I try to guide myself from what my eyes can see and they can NOT edit.  ...Sam's giddy smiles and bright eyes when he is with Heather for example :cutesmile!: The way he talks to her... some things he says,  that first kiss and his reaction later.. he seemed EMOTINALLY MOOVED! :shocked!: :shocked!: He is the happiest everytime he is with her! Can anyone doubt that?
Talking about hints...and no any  psychics, if you look at those 2 photos of Sam and Heather, laughing with their mouths full... they are obviously sharing a joke! Can not believe that is a coincidence. Meaning they have been connected after the show, planning to do this photos for the media, (maybe a challenge) Then... why is the media after her like it is...and not after the others, she is being followed same as Sam. Not Lana, or Snez, or Sarah. Anyways, I don't see why people doubt so much of what they are seeing with their own eyes. Mostly knowing how these show is basically about misleading the people into believing in nonexistence relationships that later leave girls F2 and F3 going home in shock not knowing what happened and feeling like fools! The show is about making you doubt till that FINAL ROSE! .. SO ladies enjoy the ride and keep your hopes high! :bigsmile:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:31 pm

I have repaired my sinking ship and am in believe mood again.:cutesmile!: I agree with you marysegap. I can't believe Heather is F4 until I see it with my own eyes and until then I stick with the storyline/edit I see.
The only problem with the psychic is that he is friend with Sarah and he has "predicted" correct so far, but I still hope he is wrong about the last women. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:35 pm

I wish they wouldn't have brought in a psychic. That's silly IMO. They won't want to ruin their reputation, so therefore, are they in the know? It leaves a lot of questions for the viewers as to the validity of their predictions. I don't know anything about the psychic, maybe they won't mind being wrong and are just having fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible