SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:49 pm

marysegap wrote:HELLO LADIES~
I am really confused by all these doubting you have!!! scratch . There is a guy who says he sees into the future that Heather leaves at 4 and... duh.  The  photo of the girl with the flowering dress.. LANA or Parmigiana ... WHY NOT HEATHER?
it's not about the psychic ... he can say whatever he wants ... and it's not about "who is the girl in a flowery dress".

The facts are: only 3 girls make it to Fantasy-date episode = F3 ... and so far from the S/caps the confirmed ones are
- we have Snezana (hot tub)
- we have Lana (DM spoiled her date, whether is the same one from the balcony/girl in a flower dress ...we'll see, the point is she had a date in the week of FDs around the Northern Beaches - where that "hotel" with the balcony is)
- and now we also know that Sarah's "yellow room" scene can't be in any of the episodes prior to HTD, neither is believable that that would be HTD RC ... so Sarah is IN.
and Heather is out.

P.S. Was i too harsh?
This debate is on from the start, we always knew those S/caps exist and were potential FD scenes, but up until now there was no confirmation when would those parts appear, in which episode ... now, with a preview from the last part of epi.12 for episode 13 and with a preview for HTD episode n.14 we know that those scenes happen later ... and the last scene with Heather in the original 1st preview is from her HTD (and not later).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:42 pm

HGL the screen cap of Sam & Heather on the HTV has the caption which I find very coincidental to what was discussed by AAL! How Heather too deserve the fancy & luxurious dates! Suddenly you got a SC that sort of provide an answer to that question! What do you think AAL. I think these ppl or maybe Orsher is also lurking around this board. I hope so. At least they know what we feel?

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:01 pm

Happygolucky.

I understand you are counting snez from her photo in the tub. Sarah from that photo in a yellowish room dancing with Sam, but the one photo with the flowery dress walking versus the balcony could be also Snez ( in fact I see more of Snezana than Lana o Heather ). So what image is out there that makes you believe Lana is in the final 3? ... If you could post it of give me the address to look for it, I would appreciate it. :yes: Thank you very much. We are all so curious for our favorite girl! handwave
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Oh! how do we know about that date Lana had on that week  or... how do we know is true and not a misleading clue Rolling Eyes ?
Found this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

so maybe maybe it was then when she was seen there ( at her first date ) And couldn't Snazana have her third date or ..go later on her overnight date to the same hotel?... To obviously get more of those confusing pics.
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:17 pm

Hi Marysegap. We are yet the see Lana in her red bathing suit which was spoiled in The DM. There are photos of her and Sam on a boat kissing with her in this bathing suit and camera crews all around. We are yet to see Lanas one on one from the Bach date but as they have stated that there was torrential rain I doubt this is from that day. It all hinges on if the girls dates this week. If there is no hot tub and yellow dress for Sarah I would suggest unfortunately that my fave Heather is in fact F4

Last edited by Sundy on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wish they wouldn't have brought in a psychic. That's silly IMO. They won't want to ruin their reputation, so therefore, are they in the know? It leaves a lot of questions for the viewers as to the validity of their predictions. I don't know anything about the psychic, maybe they won't mind being wrong and are just having fun.
ITA and I believe you are 100% correct, GA that this psychic is in the know. This particular psychic also just happens to be close friends with one of the F3, and has posted photos of himself with contestants from the show and the girls have also posted photos with this psychic from the show, captioning how much they love each other and are such close friends.

It's why I am surprised no one is calling "foul" on this psychic's "predictions" since it is so blatantly obvious he knows these girls personally.

If this show was live and the FRC had not been filmed yet then that would be a prediction, but since filming wrapped nearly 4 months ago it makes sense that he would "know" from inside info and thus make himself seem like he can predict the past (which can't be too hard to do when close friends with contestants). hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:08 pm

Maybe the psychic is part of a plan to soften the blow for the way they have promoted Heather and the thousands of fans

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:20 pm

AEF wrote:Maybe the psychic is part of a plan to soften the blow for the way they have promoted Heather and the thousands of fans
I have thought this too, AEF and won't be surprised if so. The media has been pretty adamant that Heather is not F1 and despite this, viewers still see that possibility (or more correctly, want that possibility).

The show has really been edited to make people feel stunned when Heather is let go. I guess if Heather appears stunned on the show (her VO in Ep 1 season preview suggests she will be) then viewers will be relating to her even more.

I can see why having Sam Frost's season airing soon can tie into viewers wanting to see someone who also was blindsided get a redemptive story. It will be interesting to see if the first ep of Bette Aussie airs the day after FRC for Bach Aussie (so a Wednesday and then Thursday).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:21 pm

^^ITA with you on the psychic AAL- you put it so clearly, that he's too close to the girls to not have insider info, and it's so unlikely that he would put his professional reputation on the line TWICE through different media channels if he wasn't as sure as he could be.
We know he's not just a random guy but an already established 'celebrity' psychic who can't afford to publish garbage that would damage his credibility.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:41 pm

If you look at Snezana's next week date (they all have one) you can notice it was an inside date but from the lighting you can tell is night time and they are sitting in a room with candles etc...so... it could be possible that Snez tub scene can be next week? Or not? Could that change the whole panorama? We all know It would not be the first time the bachelor gets into a tub on an ordinary single date with a girl. :yes: :yes:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:47 pm

So happy that more of you are starting to hope (however small) again. I just can't picture the most natural and real connection in the franchise disappearing overnight.

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:21 pm

FanofHeather/Marysegap - I'm not making a decision until the end of the speed dates.  I raised the hot tub in the next episode yesterday and no one agreed.  The only thing that makes me hopeful is that we see some of the girls doing things, Nina is fishing, Heather looks like teppanyaki and moves to drinking/chat, what's to say Snez is not chatting and hot tub? You never know. That being said the Sleuthers on here are very good. I would trust there judgement over my wishful thinking anyday

Last edited by Sundy on Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible