SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:08 am

I unfollowed her after the season, just read some update here. Just wow, I'm ashamed of once being TeamKaitlyn. She needs to grow thicker skin!

And I think she should stop faking to be a cool chic, she is NOT!! She is an immature spoiled brat who doesn't want to grow up. I'm very disappointed of this person. I wonder this is her true self, or it is the big baby influence of Shawn.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:11 am

umngirl wrote:Pretty sure he is putting the duvet inside the duvet cover. At least that's what it looks like to me. Not that strange to me. The struggle is real trying to accomplish this task.

Yes that's what he was doing.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 1f49c

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:49 am

Linds911 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Pretty sure he is putting the duvet inside the duvet cover. At least that's what it looks like to me. Not that strange to me. The struggle is real trying to accomplish this task.

Haha! I agree. This is the hardest thing to do. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:25 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

Haha!  I agree.  This is the hardest thing to do.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 3806527698

Thanks for the clarification! When the snap was posted, I had no clue what was going on and was thinking it was something else being implied.

I got rid of my duvet cover cause I could not stand to deal with it daily. The struggle is real laugh out loud.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:44 am

MiaHawk wrote:
sdmom wrote:^I guess to me, there's a fine and easily crossed line between funny and cyber bullying. IMO.

I see Barb's comment as a criticism shrouded in sarcasm.
I see Kaitlyn's comment as crass cyber bullying shrouded in nothing.
JMO

ITA, There are far better ways to make a stand, and get your point across Kait! :Nod: She could've chosen to reply in a general manner, and say something along the lines of not agreeing with some comments, to each their own, etc etc...certainly not what she replied IMO.  Ultimately, ignore posts like that... it would be the best way to react, again IMO.  I adored the fact that Jillian represented the Canadian women on this franchise as independent, tough, hard-working, outspoken, unique, funny, real, modern, etc etc I honestly thought the same of Kait at the beginning.  As a Canadian lady, I feel very disappointed.  I am happy to see her happy, just do not agree with her behaviour as of late.  :yes: I think the same of Shaun, IMO, If you truly love someone, you can point-out and constructively criticize some of their ways so as to bring out the best of the person you love, I do not think he is doing that at all... IMO.  It does not speak highly of "standing-up" for cyber-bullying, too bad :yes:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:21 am

I have nothing on these two but I was able to see their social media today. Can I have a question? Are Kaitlyn and Shawn really like that in real life ? I just noticed they seemed "have this bitchy not so  nice attitudes running throughout themselves?" To me the way they do their response , it looks like there is a lot of cockiness in there and they seem not handling criticism very well especially Kaitlyn . I think for them defending themselves and voicing their feelings about it is cool and they have the right to do that . But I think sometimes they should just response in a very nice way coz it doesn't look good on both of them . They are now famous and criticism will going to play no matter what. Especially she admitted in public that cyber bullying is not cool and she is hurting . So they should not be doing the same thing too . They should just ignore all these crazy stuff going on. Just grow up a bit . I understand that these two are living with their in the moment life right now and they are just living their life and obviously that is their life and respect that.I am sorry if I have to say something about it.I am not trying to be mean . Just my observation Smiley

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Eb97c9
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 9zt107The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 XgicucThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Oaw2uvThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 2pqw5k8The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 30szzauThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:07 am

Kaitlyn is against cyber bullying when it serves her, she dishes it out but can't take it. Shawn is definitely corky and has an attitude which comes across in the way he response to criticism and to those who are not fans on sm. 
Yeah I agree they need to grow up. Right now they both are not a good influence for each other. But I hope they figure it out and be more graceful in their sm response/comments to those who are not fans.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:04 pm

mysthelma wrote:Kaitlyn is against cyber bullying when it serves her, she dishes it out but can't take it. Shawn is definitely corky and has an attitude which comes across in the way he response to criticism and to those who are not fans on sm. 
Yeah I agree they need to grow up. Right now they both are not a good influence for each other. But I hope they figure it out and be more graceful in their sm response/comments to those who are not fans.

Right now, IMO, they've adopted an "It's us against the world" attitude in their responses. Doesn't mean I cut them any slack. I just think that's the perspective they are coming from. IMO, if they can get back to a place where they feel gratitude for how fortunate they are, they won't feel the need to respond to the negativity.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:46 pm

At least Kaitlyn's dream finally came true. She gets to promote a wine company. All that boozing didn't go to waste!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Relavance is fleeting, and they're already on the downhill side... they'll soon be joining Chris on the "Didn't you used to be on the Bachelor/ette?" rubber chicken circuit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Since many if not most alumni promote products and appearances on social media, I wondered if it's lucrative or just chump change. Then I read about a contestant on Shark Tank, who when asked his marketing strategy said their entire campaign was based on Snooki tweets and social media. If someone like Snooki can drive product, then maybe the rest of Bachelor Nation can too. Juan Pablo and Nikki seem to be the last alumni to have actual jobs. Andi and K & S are just chill.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:47 pm

Hahaha epic answer : " retired husband finder laugh out loud ". These two. Ha! 
View it while still here .If you want to watch it:) 

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aKZsXzEyOTk4NDF8NjYwNTY3MDVL1oVSnfrjWygF0MXjkG_rVzWXEIDt06DOJmDzVb2wEQ==

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Eb97c9
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 9zt107The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 XgicucThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Oaw2uvThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 2pqw5k8The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 30szzauThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525