SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:02 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Hahaha epic answer : " retired husband finder laugh out loud ". These two. Ha! 
View it while still here .If you want to watch it:) 

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aKZsXzEyOTk4NDF8NjYwNTY3MDVL1oVSnfrjWygF0MXjkG_rVzWXEIDt06DOJmDzVb2wEQ==

Wow! You're fast, no one even posted it in the fan forum yet Thanks for the update I'll try to watch it later Smiley

isittrue

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:08 pm

^^ I just logged on to the app and noticed them! giggling Posted link on fan forum.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:16 pm

http://perezhilton.com/2015-08-21-kaitlyn-bristowe-the-bachelorette-instagram-sexy-picture-bed-shawn-booth-engaged?ph_header=perezhilton”

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Eb97c9
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 9zt107The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 XgicucThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Oaw2uvThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 2pqw5k8The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 30szzauThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:21 pm

So they post this kind of stuff to prove they are so very much in love? So high school ish! And if this is the best they can show the world, I would never expect anything deeper from this pair.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:38 pm

peggy0221 wrote:So they post this kind of stuff to prove they are so very much in love? So high school ish! And if this is the best they can show the world, I would never expect anything deeper from this pair.

From what I understand she was fully clothed under the sheets.  He later IG'd one of them fully clothed under the same sheets.  Sure it was just meant to be funny and if it was publicity they wanted - they got it!  

Who knows - maybe they'll get a modeling contract next giggling

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:48 pm

My opinion about them hasn't changed after knowing it is meant to be funny. I think only students think this is funny.

I dont know, seems like they are running out of other topics to show the world. They really are surface level, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:48 pm

yeah She was fully clothed under the sheets but the pic she posted still look too sexy laugh out loud . Although I don't have a problem with it . They can do what they want to do . After all they are engaged . What cracking me up was the caption Kaitlyn used . She seems to let know everyone that they drunk a lot and feeling some kind of hang over She is just giving the media to headline and made it sound how heavy party popper they are laugh out loud . But again no big deal . They are open to show in public about their life . Snapchatting being part of it and will continue to be there as they said and that is okay because that is what they want to live their life Smiley

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Eb97c9
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 9zt107The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 XgicucThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Oaw2uvThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 2pqw5k8The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 30szzauThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:56 pm

isittrue wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:So they post this kind of stuff to prove they are so very much in love? So high school ish! And if this is the best they can show the world, I would never expect anything deeper from this pair.[/quote

From what I understand she was fully clothed under the sheets.  He later IG'd one of them fully clothed under the same sheets.  Sure it was just meant to be funny and if it was publicity they wanted - they got it!  

Who knows - maybe they'll get a modeling contract next giggling
Oh boy under the sheets modeling? Touché
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:57 pm

Of Course they can do whatever they like, it is just low class to live a life like this. No good or bad, just my opinion about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:08 pm

Yeah, well who knows, maybe they'll surprise everyone and settle down one day. A close friend of
my husband was very similar to Kait and she eventually married and had 2 sons. Or maybe they
won't. It's not really my concern since I don't know them personally.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:10 pm

And if they are naked under the sheets, IMO not big of a deal because you can see anything!!! And what people think is there own problem!!! I can not see why this is low class to live a life like this.
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:15 pm

To me, to use sex or something similar as the main focus of a relationship to get attention is low clas, it's cheap. It is just me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525