SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:20 pm

And 30 year old making this kind of fun, drink almost 24x365, bully other poster in sm, everything adding up is low class. 

Maybe they are lucky enough to not have to bother about living, but wandering around all day and try to get attention in such a way... Hmmm, lowest class in B'ette history.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:45 pm

It was one pic in bed on Kaitlyns IG since the engagement so IMO sex is not the main focus, but maybe we here in europe thinke more free spirit about this kind of stuff :gotcha: Hugesmile
I myself traveled for a year, lived in the moment, had a lot of parties and drinks and took a lot of similar pics so I cant see this as low class if you have fun for a period of time!!!! JMHO !!!
Cant see here as the worst bachelorette ever!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:14 pm

Now that DWTS is seemingly off the menu, these two are on the downward slide in my opinion. You don't get to retire at 30 unless you've accomplished something particularly compelling. I don't give a hoot about semi-nude photos or partying, but you don't get to coast or chill just because you were part of the franchise. Get a job!

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:24 pm

This thread just reminds me how fleeting Bachelor Nation relevance is. It's been less than a month since the finale and hardly anyone apart from Kaitlyn's fans care what these two are up to. But I guess she's got enough of an IG following to make some money off promoting stuff. Shawn makes a good prop.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:00 pm

mindless wrote:This thread just reminds me how fleeting Bachelor Nation relevance is. It's been less than a month since the finale and hardly anyone apart from Kaitlyn's fans care what these two are up to. But I guess she's got enough of an IG following to make some money off promoting stuff. Shawn makes a good prop.
It sure does. I just looked in the threads and it's really sad, imo. And Shawn is posting those IG promotional pics of hair gel and candles and fabfitfun or whatever? Whether it was this couple or another it is just sad to me. Such an empty life to look back on at age 80 or so at all the promotional stuff. I think that one of the worst ways to make a living is to do so based off of being a bachelor-franchise couple. I guess for some that is their definition of living the dream. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:13 pm

"You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear"

Nothing Kaitlyn does surprises me. I had her pegged last season and knew she wasn't lead material and that she was more suited to be the sleezy chick on BIP. Why, oh why won't tptb listen to me duh Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:23 pm

And just like that she's relevant again and people are talking about her?  I guess maybe she can be now be known as polarizing??? Smiley

ETA: I personally don't care if people love or hate her but say that no one cares what she does and then going into detail of what she does strikes me as funny. It is said the opposite of love is not hate but indifference but based on people's comments I don't see indifference jmho

Last edited by isittrue on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:28 pm

Or simply disgusting.
Sorry, simply an opinion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:35 pm

isittrue wrote:And just like that she's relevant again and people are talking about her?  I guess maybe she can be now be known as polarizing??? Smiley

But who's really talking, other than some posters on here which to be fair, this is what this board is for and about and what posters on here do. It's a board dedicated to this franchise so you're going to get ongoing conversations - good or bad - about the contestants. The notion that Kaitlyn and Shawn are these huge publicity magnets that the public just can't stop paying attention to and talking about is a myth in my opinion. The general public, even including the people who watch the show as something to pass the time and snark on, don't give a crap anymore.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:41 pm

lleyki wrote:
isittrue wrote:And just like that she's relevant again and people are talking about her?  I guess maybe she can be now be known as polarizing??? Smiley

But who's really talking, other than some posters on here which to be fair, this is what this board is for and about and what posters on here do. It's a board dedicated to this franchise so you're going to get ongoing conversations - good or bad - about the contestants. The notion that Kaitlyn and Shawn are these huge publicity magnets that the public just can't stop paying attention to and talking about is a myth in my opinion. The general public, even including the people who watch the show as something to pass the time and snark on, don't give a crap anymore.

Well the same can be said about the other contestants from these season as well other than Ben H since he is expected to be the next lead so out with the old in with the new.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:48 pm

I think if people are that invested in a lead this thread would be hopping. It isn't. So yup, it can be said, imo, most are indifferent.

It really doesn't need to be a Nick vs Kaitlyn/Shawn thing. Popping in here once in a blue moon and making a comment is just that - making a comment.

If it wasn't for this board, I wouldn't even know what was going on but I do like to check in every once in a while, it's why I like this board. I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised by K&S... but that is yet to happen.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think if people are that invested in a lead this thread would be hopping. It isn't. So yup, it can be said, imo, most are indifferent.

It really doesn't need to be a Nick vs Kaitlyn/Shawn thing. Popping in here once in a blue moon and making a comment is just that - making a comment.

If it wasn't for this board, I wouldn't even know what was going on but I do like to check in every once in a while, it's why I like this board. I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised by K&S... but that is yet to happen.

This. Of course some are going to make comments on things they read here and have thoughts and opinions. Some posters still pop by the threads of contestants whose seasons ended awhile ago. Because again, that's the entire nature of this board. I just disagree that because a few people, and not even that many really in my opinion, are making some snarky comments that it's proof that Shawn and Kaitlyn attract all this attention and publicity. Their 15 minutes is rapidly, rapidly dwindling away - which I'm sure they're well aware of which is why she so desperately wants to be on DWTS. That would get her some more weeks of publicity but like good luck holding on for that.

Well the same can be said about the other contestants from these season as well other than Ben H since he is expected to be the next lead so out with the old in with the new.

I'm not even really sure what this is responding to because I haven't claimed any other person from this season is getting all this publicity. Just to be clear on one thing, whether or not I like a contestant or not, in my opinion, pretty much all the people who appear on this show are nothing more than a couple of D-List celebrities at best who get some media attention during the season and that's it. My point about Kaitlyn and Shawn applies to all - once the season ends (and sometimes even during the season), the general public gives zero crap about most of these people. The people invested in this franchise will follow this stuff but the average viewer/public - no. They are not celebrities on any legitimate level in my opinion and I don't see them that way. So if this was to make some comparison between Kaitlyn/Shawn and someone else from the season, it's pointless because I view all their fleeting "fame" in the same way.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525