SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:33 am

so far no indication of the BM .. unless some other girl has a FD there.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by lozzatron Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:37 am

FanofHeather wrote:Wasn't there also a trip to the Blue mountains this season?

I swear it said in one of the episode descriptions there was one. Looks like Ten screwed it up though (like they did the final episode description).

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:10 am

It was never in the description .. we only thought that that's where the "weekend" might be or FD .. based on the previous season.
Episode breakdown: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:48 am

Katiebelle,

I will buy your novel in a heartbeat. Have always been a fan of Mills and Boon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:48 am

lozzatron wrote:
Goheather wrote:The Northern beaches resort does not look like it has a hot tub

I could be wrong but I think it was sleuthed that the palms estate place was for Lana's F3 date not the location of the coastal trip.

I live in Sydney and you wouldn't call going to the Northern Beaches as a coastal trip.

Natik found photos from a crew member saying that they were off to film at the Northern Beaches. She # the photo with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Palm Beach is where that show is filmed. She also found the house where we have the S/cap of Sam and a woman walking out on the balcony overlooking the bay. The estate is on Bynya road. That led us to believe that they hired different estates for the F3 dates. From the 6th of May we have photos with Lana and Sam on a boat in the Northern Beaches, so the three remaining girls go to the Northern beaches, but probably different estates. I can't find the links among the threads, but it's here somewhere. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:07 am

Glowworm2 wrote:
lozzatron wrote:
Goheather wrote:The Northern beaches resort does not look like it has a hot tub

I could be wrong but I think it was sleuthed that the palms estate place was for Lana's F3 date not the location of the coastal trip.

I live in Sydney and you wouldn't call going to the Northern Beaches as a coastal trip.

Natik found photos from a crew member saying that they were off to film at the Northern Beaches. She # the photo with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Palm Beach is where that show is filmed. She also found the house where we have the S/cap of Sam and a woman walking out on the balcony overlooking the bay. The estate is on Bynya road. That led us to believe that they hired different estates for the F3 dates. From the 6th of May we have photos with Lana and Sam on a boat in the Northern Beaches, so the three remaining girls go to the Northern beaches, but probably different estates. I can't find the links among the threads, but it's here somewhere. Hugesmile    

Thanks Smiley

So yeah, doesn't look like the place they go for the coastal getaway is that one. Lana's F3 date from the looks of things. I'd say the others will go somewhere different. I know this season has been cheap but they at least go to different places for the final 3 dates. Sarah looks like she's in some federation type house where Lana looks like she's in a beachy type one.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:26 am

So, I've tried to gather the posts where all the sleuthing went down ... you have to scroll the pages to get to all the answers you have ... but these are the facts:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:34 am

One thing I know: media, SM, contestants, edit, etc, can misdirect but the s/caps/photos never lie.

This means, as was sleuthed early on, that we have s/caps unaccounted for that place Lana, Snez, and Sarah at possible F3 and Heather as F4.

Out of these 3, Sarah was back on SM and tagged in IG out and about with the other girls on May 16 in Melbourne and Lana was back on SM and tagged in IG with her two BFFs in Sydney. Only Snez was not tagged or back on SM or tagged around that time.

Considering that FRC was May 14, I am still of the mind that F1 is either Snez or Lana. I don't believe Sarah is F1 considering how she has even come out in the media saying she and Sam are on different pages when it comes to having children. She is also friends with the psychic who has not placed her at F1 position. And while the psychic can be argued against, it bears noting that b/c he personally knows the contestants (at least in F4) that he is likely also thinking that F1 is either Snez of Lana and has some inside info that allows for him to make this "prediction" about the past.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:53 am

Right now I have no hope for Heather being among final 3, I don't know though who is F1 ...

- I'm excluding Sarah, because I see no real chemistry and because of Sam's story of the awkward encounter with 3 of his contestants at the pub in Melb. (assuming Sarah, Ebru, Tessa) - also her edit started to push more forefront and giving Sarah's F3 spot legitimacy, while Heather started to lose her spot (or maybe she was never meant to be)

- from "reading" Sam's attitude and listening to his words in the media I would say Snezana is F1, but then I read him wrong when i believed he was into Heather, so my "impression of him" may deceive me.

- from the edit shift and media positive push of Lana I could say that she's F1, also the publications who have ties with TPTB are selling the story that she is too good (for Sam) and that she won (and Heather is helping them being a smokescreen)

- from SM I could find reasons for both Snezana and Lana.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:56 am

Are we sure the cap of Snez in the spa doesn't happen during the beach house weekend? Or even the hometowns (Sam Frost took Blake into a spa)? Meaning there's a possibility she might be the one to leave at F4?

I think it's probably unlikely he'd let her go but I don't think anything is set in stone either. If Sam doesn't see Snez as the one then I could see him letting her go early because he doesn't want to waste her time when she could be with Eve (and it seems he has a really intense confrontation with Snez's brother about him taking Snez and Eve away from them).

If he's not 100% sure she's the one I could see him letting her go as to not jerk around their family.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:08 am

No, not sure, I just think it's unlikely ... but hey, it could happen and we see Snezana's date in the spa tomorrow ... so yes, her spot is most likely to be questioned now, whether Heather has any chance.
Like said, S/caps are just facts, it's up to us to interpret them ... I think there are S/caps of the dates tomorrow in DM article ... so if that helps to make some better deduction?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:16 am

I don't know. I can't say that I think Sam will let Snez go b/c of her family or b/c it is the "right" thing to do. I have a feeling that Sam will do what he wants to do b/c he sees that as staying true to himself, not so much about anyone else. To me, I see him seeing this as journey with a finish line and he will take whomever he wants to to the finish line before he makes a decision.

Snez already spoke to Sam about her dislike of him keeping Lana and Sam's response was he only did so just to get to know her more, not b/c he saw Lana at the same level as the original frontrunner girls. Well... since we know Lana gets a FD and goes to F3, that's not really the case. One can say he was forced to (is there really any such thing? I don't think so, not entirely) or he wanted to (if Lana ends up being F1 then that is definitely the case) but he still, after talking to Snez, takes Lana who he knows the least to FD. So I don't know how much he considered of Snez's feelings.

Also, he doesn't meet Snez's daughter. While this is good since we don't see a child on TV I think it is a negative when it comes to realities. Because I think if Sam actually met Eve in person, perhaps he would really realize how serious it is to take a woman to F3 who has a child. He can say he gets the seriousness of it as much as he wants, but until he is face to face with that reality, no letter or video or what-have-you will suffice. So I think he doesn't quite *get* it, even if he says he does. He's just dating a woman he likes on this show...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless