SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:23 am

Good point. But we are not 100% he doesnt meet Eve, all we know is that she wont be on the the screen.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:30 am

Not 100% but I doubt that he did meet her since this doesn't end in an engagement. Maybe that takes the seriousness out of it as well... since it is just Sam finding a girlfriend basically. All in all, it has been 4 months since filming wrapped and if Sam chose Snez and has yet to meet Eve then who knows what a mess it will be what with the father already coming out and talking. I guess she chose to go on and stay on the show and spend that time separated from her daughter and Sam chose to take her far (if not F1). As both adults, I guess it is on them with whatever happens. I just hope that it is all positive for Eve in the end.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:41 am

I'd find it strange that they'd go all the way over there and then not have Sam meet Eve. I reckon it happened but they just won't show it. Eve would become a huge part of Sam's life and vice versa if the relationship progressed to one of them moving. I think he'd probably like to meet her...in fact I think he'd absolutely, 110% want to meet her and Snez would want them to as well.

Last edited by lozzatron on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:43 am

Do we know they actually go to Perth?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Do we know they actually go to Perth?

You're right, they might not given the budget. However when it's come out that Snez has lived there her whole life I think they'll have a hard time justifying them having Snez home town visit anywhere else.

Regardless of where they are though I'll be extremely surprised if he didn't meet her. She's the third (and extremely important) part of their union.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:51 am

I don't know. I am hopeful that that is the case. But when it comes to this show, one many dating many women, it seems like logic goes out the window.

I just hope Sam really did take it seriously. But I am just hoping. For me, what makes me only hope is that if he chose Snez, and is taking Eve into consideration as well, I really don't get how Sam has been enjoying watching the show and playing the media the way he has so jovially for 4 long months. My logic tells me I would pull a Kaitlyn immediately instead and make it about my F1 for as long as I can for 4 months, rather than have fun with misdirecting. But that's just me. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:06 am

Yeah I agree that logic goes completely out the window. On the other hand but Sam and Snez are two adults in their mid 30s and I think they'd both want Sam to meet Eve before things progress too much.

Last edited by lozzatron on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:31 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : other stuff off topic)

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:43 am

lozzatron wrote:Yeah I agree that logic goes completely out the window. On the other hand but Sam and Snez are two adults in their mid 30s and I think they'd both want Sam to meet Eve before things progress too much.

On this note we know that Sam wants a family and yes Snez's little girl would easily fit into this, but what if Sam means he wants his own family? Has Snez said if she wants more children? This could be a deal breaker. I am also wondering if she shows him the picture of her daughter at the final 5 cocktail party and the comment about the enormity of the situation is about the distance between Snez and her family after the hometown visits? It would fit the narrative.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:10 am

Snez did state somewhere that she would like more children, beside at 34-35 she's still young ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:14 am

^agreed. Just wondering if it was mentioned
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:50 am

In episode 1 Snez mentioned that she was open to having more children

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:25 am

No hot tub in Tim's season, but in the pool with Rochelle.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless