SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:01 pm

eversotrue wrote:Its way too early to speculate. We've seen two new girls. There's A LOT more to go.

Haha, very true. Sometimes, it's fun to just make wild guesses!

Back to top Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ironcat Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:41 pm

Well, the last time they had a really tall Bachelorette was Meredith, and that was one of the best seasons IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing another Ian. drooling

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:44 pm

ironcat wrote:Well, the last time they had a really tall Bachelorette was Meredith, and that was one of the best seasons IMO.  I wouldn't mind seeing another Ian. drooling

Me too! beatingheart

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:48 pm

Me three

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:59 pm

https://vine.co/v/hPWZVPmqtMU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:02 pm

From her vine
https://vine.co/v/bLnaeLT7TdO

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:23 pm

From those two vine videos, she does remind me of Cameron Diaz. She's got quite a goofy side to her even though she's very mature in other aspects for her age. Can't wait to see how she'll be on the show. It's a bit premature, but I do like her.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:26 pm

megaa wrote:From those two vine videos, she does remind me of Cameron Diaz.

I saw that in the Vines too. At first I thought maybe it was just the hair-cut/color, but glad to see someone else sees a similarity.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Northstargirl wrote:
megaa wrote:From those two vine videos, she does remind me of Cameron Diaz.

I saw that in the Vines too.  At first I thought maybe it was just the hair-cut/color, but glad to see someone else sees a similarity.

Yup. There was a fun facts type poster of Olivia in the other thread. One of the facts was that people have told her she looks like Cameron, and that's where I first saw it. I definitely see it in her facial expressions when she's talking.

Her family seems funny. Will she make it to hometowns? I'm so interested in how she & Ben will interact.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:17 am

She eats, which is a good sign laugh out loud

https://vine.co/v/b67TnUTvpP2

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:38 am

More info about Olivia in her own blog.

She is an Erin Andrews wanabe.  That says a lot IMO.  Personally I am a big fan of Erin and if Olivia is like her, she will be interesting to watch.  It also makes me ask if she is really ready to find love and/or jump starting her career in media.  

She also was born in Manhattan, NY and would like to eventually return there.  She has spent time living and travelling overseas during the summer and has been a sports writer for college.  Here is a link to a college blog if you want to read more.  Olivia's Blog
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:55 pm

Yep she sure sounds like a mini-Erin Andrews. Well if it doesn't work out with Ben maybe she'll try finding an athlete. :P But being that she's only @ 23 years old is she really ready to settle down though?? She seems more like she wants a steady career first.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 8367-910 Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 I_got_13 Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela