SELECT CONTENT

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:26 pm

^^agreed. Jubilee's outfit is a great example of that Anne Hathaway rule - if you highlight one body part, keep the others covered up. Sharleen does a really good job too, when wearing those plunging backless dresses that appear modest everywhere else. Nothing wrong with a little bit of cleavage, but there's a better way of doing it!

Back to top Go down

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:48 pm

^^Ann Hathaway who flashed the paparazzi while commando?  giggling

I think the trend in Hollywood right now is to wear your dress backwards, so Amber is just trying to stay in style.  Either way, I don't find the style attractive -- guess the guys appreciate it.   :gotcha:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:14 pm

Haha, she's just the person I heard that rule from, doesn't mean she follows it! I do think the flashing the paps while commando was a mistake, but I still am traumatized from her nipples during the Oscars 2013. 

I also don't think the dress is backward! Ashley I commented that she tried the same dress on, and I think she would have said something if Amber styled it differently. I think someone taller and less boob-y (like Ashley I) could have pulled it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:22 am

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 -the-bachelor--seaso
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-season-20-premiere-photos-ben-meets-his-28-bachelorettes-16990.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:42 am

^^Funny that both Amber and Becca have short black dresses on for M&G - even the tops they are wearing in their bio's look similar.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Yes, they are both indecisive and time wasters. I'm all for the two for one deal, but definitely not those two. One would try to make me jealous by going with another man (great logic). The other would bore me until the end.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:04 pm

I found the dress - she wasn't wearing it backwards! I can't believe so many of her commenters are asking her where she got it from. 

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Image13

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:06 pm

Yeah not a fan of that dress though it definitely does look better on someone less chesty.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:19 pm

It seems like she purposely pushed it further to the sides than what is shown on the model.

Amber always comes off to me as the pretty girl who never felt beautiful or hot and is trying desperately to seem that way. JMO.

ETA, when you have bigger boobs everything always looks better with a little support.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:32 am

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_nzj2al7IYu1tbsl8q_1280
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/see-bachelor-season-20-photos-002817604/photo-episode-2001-1450398606120.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:31 am

Time for Amber to get booted.  Ben should have taken back her rose and sent her home last night.  Not only does she take it upon her self to lead the mean girl brigade against Jubilee, she did it in front of Ben.  She knew Ben was with Jubilee and only then went to comfort her and proceeded to say how she "I" was mad at Jubilee and didn't appreciate her statements.  Ben defended Jubilee and said what a great date they had together.   Amber is no better than Olivia with regard to creating drama on the very night Ben didn't need drama. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:12 am

amber james ‏@amberjameschi 10h10 hours ago
Someone just told me they wished I was dead. That's pretty low.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+31
mindless
Seabear
chloep
Sprite
AllAboutLove