SELECT CONTENT

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:22 pm

Maybe she's just thinking about all the cool outfits and shoes she can buy with all that money she's going to get.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:25 pm

eversotrue wrote:The fact that she's been chasing after 4 different guys on this franchise in the matter of a year, publicly, is insane. She should be embarrassed.

Why? Doesnt the Bachelorette essentially do the same thing, but with 21 more men?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:46 am

There are reasons why she is back and I think not all of them are hers. Perhaps production wants her back for ___________ reasons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:08 am

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
eversotrue wrote:The fact that she's been chasing after 4 different guys on this franchise in the matter of a year, publicly, is insane. She should be embarrassed.

Why? Doesnt the Bachelorette essentially do the same thing, but with 21 more men?
If you read a little further down, you'd see I was talking about the fact that she is on three bachelor shows within the year that's "the problem."

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:10 am

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Maybe she's just thinking about all the cool outfits and shoes she can buy with all that money she's going to get.
They don't get paid to be on The Bachelor/or The Bachelorette. (But maybe for returnees, it's a different story. Though, I doubt it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:04 am

Here's my personal opinion of Amber. I think she would make an excellent girlfriend, if the man is between 16 and 24 years old. Everyone thinks that AshleyI is the most immature person, but there is no reason to believe that she is a disloyal person.

Amber, on the other hand, is a bartender. How many hours has she spent in bars? That's probably very judgmental for some people, but I can't see how that could ever be a good thing to have a partner who spends many hours a day in bars.

But much more importantly, she's adopted the spirit of a telenovela diva. She uses Justin against Dan to make Dan jealous??? That is something you'd expect from a person who is still in high school because they are imitating nonsense they saw on MTV. You wouldnt expect someone who is a whooping 30 years old to go around trying to manipulate grown men in that fashion. You'd think by being in a bar she'd know more about people, but apparently she learned the wrong lessons.

I hope Ben H recognizes that she thinks playing games like that can result in a solid foundation on which to build a relationship. So yeah if he watched her on BIP and he has a brain cell in his head, he will not keep her around for any longer than is necessary to fulfill whatever obligation there is.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:23 am

eversotrue wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Maybe she's just thinking about all the cool outfits and shoes she can buy with all that money she's going to get.
They don't get paid to be on The Bachelor/or The Bachelorette. (But maybe for returnees, it's a different story. Though, I doubt it.)

Are you sure there isnt compensation? I think there is still compensation for reality TV stars, but I havent looked it up to say for certain. Someone here has got to know though. During the first episode of BiP, Ashley I is talking about how much more interesting life is after the Bachelor, as she is shopping with her sister. Shopping could just be something they like to do (belly laugh), but really, part of me assumed she got some kind of money to spend because of the Bachelor.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:04 am

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

Are you sure there isnt compensation? I think there is still compensation for reality TV stars, but I havent looked it up to say for certain. Someone here has got to know though. During the first episode of BiP, Ashley I is talking about how much more interesting life is after the Bachelor, as she is shopping with her sister. Shopping could just be something they like to do (belly laugh), but really, part of me assumed she got some kind of money to spend because of the Bachelor.

I think it has been sluethed before they get no money to be on Bach or Bachette. Where they make their money is after the show for appearances at club openings and interviews. Ashely I. made the interview rounds since she was so memorable with all the crying.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:34 am

I remember that they used to - kiptyn (and RS) said the F4 guys on Jillian's season got a stipend for the last couple of weeks. I think that there are probably loopholes around not paying them since it's a contest, whereas BIP isn't. I think you can make so much now with endorsements and appearances that it probably does financially pay off if you make it far enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:45 pm

Ed was on whatever media rounds they were doing and said he got zilch for being F1, I watched it and heard him say it. I don't recall any of the F1 let alone F4 get paid anything.

Ed didn’t make any money from being on The Bachelorette and in fact, a big reason why he quit his job or lost his job, was because of that show.

Jillian Harris

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:49 pm

I have never heard of any of the F1-4 getting any type of stipend during the filming of their show.
Where did that come from? (getting $)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:49 pm

I do remember Kip saying he got a stipend on Jill's season. I remember because it was an interview and Tenley was with him, she was like WHAT?! I got nothing!

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+31
mindless
Seabear
chloep
Sprite
AllAboutLove