SELECT CONTENT

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chloep Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:52 am

I was just going through the contestants when I saw her pic.  Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f615 I just don't get these girls sometimes.
She is a 30yo bartender doing her 3rd Bachelor show in 2 years. This is just sad...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:08 am

IA chloep - trying to show off your girls like that, IMO shows an insecure woman who may have low self esteem. Isn't there anything else about your personality or who you are as a person that would be more interesting other than guys gawking at you?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:19 am

That dress style is so unflattering.  It looks desperate and so unappealing.  The dress screams "look at me" but after you look you just want to shake your head and look away. no no   Leaving something to the imagination is sooooo much more sexy and alluring.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:47 am

Yeah that dress is just too much. I don't mind plunging necklines, but that one's so wide it looks she's about to burst out of it. Not a fan of the other girl showing her bra either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:57 am

I really think she wore it backwards! no no It would look great and subtlety sexy worn the way I think the designer intended it! :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:45 am

What I want to know is, how come these women go out all the time but can't fine boyfriends in real life? Shouldnt there be tons of men just aching to go out with her? Especially being a bartender. Aren't women in that profession getting hit on all the time? That would have to be the number one profession for women to meet men of all kinds. She just needs to change the bar she works at. All except for the Sean Lowe, Christian type.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:02 am

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:What I want to know is, how come these women go out all the time but can't fine boyfriends in real life? Shouldnt there be tons of men just aching to go out with her? Especially being a bartender. Aren't women in that profession getting hit on all the time? That would have to be the number one profession for women to meet men of all kinds. She just needs to change the bar she works at. All except for the Sean Lowe, Christian type.

I think it's because a lot of them exude desperation and that turns a lot men off. Sure they'll have men lining up to hook up with them, but to actually commit to a relationship with them? Not so much. That's the only explanation I can come up with for why these drop dead gorgeous women who should have men eating out of their hands can't seem to find a boyfriend.

Last edited by bluwavz on Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a word)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:14 am

bluwavz wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:What I want to know is, how come these women go out all the time but can't fine boyfriends in real life? Shouldnt there be tons of men just aching to go out with her? Especially being a bartender. Aren't women in that profession getting hit on all the time? That would have to be the number one profession for women to meet men of all kinds. She just needs to change the bar she works at. All except for the Sean Lowe, Christian type.

I think it's because a lot of them exude desperation and that turns a lot men off. Sure they'll have men lining up to hook up with them, but to actually commit to a relationship with them? Not so much. That's the only explanation I can come up with for why these drop dead gorgeous women who should men eating out of their hands can't seem to find a boyfriend.

IA exactly with what you said Blu and hand-in-hand with that is a legitimate lack of self confidence or they wouldn't be desperate in the first place.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:19 am

I think it would do a lot of these women good to take Becca's approach that she had last season. I'm not talking about being a virgin or celibate or anything, but playing more hard to get and not making themselves so easily available to guys. I think that's why Farmer Chris was so drawn to Becca.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:05 pm

Yikes that's worse then the dress Juliea K. was wearing the other night!  Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f648https://www.instagram.com/p/_LYbYuvA19/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f49c

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:48 pm

Seabear wrote:That dress style is so unflattering.  It looks desperate and so unappealing.  The dress screams "look at me" but after you look you just want to shake your head and look away. no no   Leaving something to the imagination is sooooo much more sexy and alluring.

Ditto For Juelia in that dress.^^^^^  Desperation personified. no no Suspect

Thanks for sharing Linds911
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:02 pm

Seabear wrote:
Seabear wrote:That dress style is so unflattering.  It looks desperate and so unappealing.  The dress screams "look at me" but after you look you just want to shake your head and look away. no no   Leaving something to the imagination is sooooo much more sexy and alluring.

Ditto For Juelia in that dress.^^^^^  Desperation personified. no no Suspect

Thanks for sharing Linds911

I think Jubilee's white M&G dress is a good example of being sexy and alluring but still leaving something to the imagination. It had the plunging neckline but the rest of her body was covered up so she didn't look sleazy. Some of these women just try way too hard.

Juelia is just pathetic in every way.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+31
mindless
Seabear
chloep
Sprite
AllAboutLove