SELECT CONTENT

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:58 pm

From what I have heard, no one but the bachelor/ette get's paid, but yes there is a stipend for the final 2...like 2-5k supposedly to cover "rent/expenses". The lead gets usually an average of 100k. SO no Amber won't be getting anything.

Back to top Go down

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:11 pm

I remember way back there being talk of the f4 getting some stipend but don't know if that was ever true. I found the casting page at Warner Brothers and it's pretty interesting to look at the application & eligibility. Hopefully everyone reads very carefully because they state in there that they can pretty much do anything to your edit. It's hard to imagine why anyone would want to do that to themselves.  no idea

http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/casting/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:16 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:From what I have heard, no one but the bachelor/ette get's paid, but yes there is a stipend for the final 2...like 2-5k supposedly to cover "rent/expenses". The lead gets usually an average of 100k. SO no Amber won't be getting anything.

albean99 wrote:I remember way back there being talk of the f4 getting some stipend but don't know if that was ever true. I found the casting page at Warner Brothers and it's pretty interesting to look at the application & eligibility. Hopefully everyone reads very carefully because they state in there that they can pretty much do anything to your edit. It's hard to imagine why anyone would want to do that to themselves.  no idea

http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/casting/

Kiptyn/Tenley did a interview, that's probably still on youtube, where they talked about it. Kiptyn said he and the rest of the F4 got a small amount, whereas Tenley said she didn't receive anything. So, it's obviously something that hasn't been consistent. I do remember RS saying that casting for Jillian's season ran into issues and maybe that's why they had to offer the stipend as an incentive? I'm pretty sure I have heard recent cast members, including f4, that they don't receive anything so I have a feeling it was either a specific thing for Jillian's season or it was done in the early years but not anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:36 am

haha that's funny. Thanks for the info. No paydays! I guess that would kinda give them extra incentive to go there for reasons other than love if ABC paid them directly.

Amber still sucks though. Smiley
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:06 pm

What turned me off of Amber was how she appeared on BiP. It seemed she only was interested in the best looking guys. Guys not registering on her hot-meter need not apply. I didn't see any attempt on her part to really try to get to know them. And now she's going for the really hot guy again.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 652

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:40 pm

I'm not surprised that Amber would go on Ben's show.  As a bartender, it doesn't sound as if she has much of a career to devote her time to, she probably doesn't make a lot of money, and even though there's no pay, you do get free room and board (not too much food, but lots of booze from all accounts), and possible foreign travel if you stay long enough.  And on the chance that you get a good edit and come away with a fan base, you might be able to leverage that into some other ventures/opportunities, whether money making or just a freebie here and there.  Even though so far she has been pretty much a non-entity on this franchise, it seems like she has nothing to lose (I'd say her dignity, but that ship has already sailed) by taking yet one more stab at notoriety.

That said, I suspect she's a nice person who, other than her looks, has nothing particularly exceptional about her. This is probably the most excitement she has found in her life so far. Kind of sad.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:47 pm

I just don't see why of all people they needed to bring her back for another chance, when there are obviously so many people that want to date Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:59 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:I just don't see why of all people they needed to bring her back for another chance, when there are obviously so many people that want to date Ben.

to embarrass her. That's the only reasoning I could come up with

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:30 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:I just don't see why of all people they needed to bring her back for another chance, when there are obviously so many people that want to date Ben.

This is like when they brought back Paige for Chris's season. Just SO random.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:09 am

chasingpavements wrote:

This is like when they brought back Paige for Chris's season. Just SO random.

I think you meant Sean's season. And Paige actually liked Sean/thought he was the kind of guy she'd like based off of Emily's season. Paige is actually really sweet. There was an interview with her a long time ago and she really seemed like a normal, sweet girl. People always thought because she was on BIP and then on Sean's season that she was seeking fame and even said she though Sean might have thought the same thing when she got the boot. She moved on quickly after though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:15 am

That's so weird, I could have sworn I typed Sean.

I'm not saying Paige is not nice, I'm just saying she was random. She was someone who didn't make a lasting impression on anyone and she was too nice/bland to cause any drama. That's what I see with Amber, who isn't very memorable and is too nice/bland to cause any drama. It's just random!

I actually don't remember much about Paige except her time on BIP when she was briefly paired up with Reid. I still love his "we should be on the same team just because of our names. You know, read the page?". One of my favorite guys ever!

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:02 am

Paige is random and yeah she didn't make any lasting impressions. There are a few of those girls, usually they're the ones who make it past the first episode but cut the next.

I love Reid. I hope he is doing well!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+31
mindless
Seabear
chloep
Sprite
AllAboutLove