SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:23 am

Based on what @Allaboutlove sleuthed about what the show is posting about on SM....I am now completely off as to who the F1 is.

My confusion is also compounded by what the eliminated girls are saying about who the F1 will be. IMO these girls know who the final girls were & some of them are already hanging out with each other (as an example Shari & Sarah based on Shari's IG). During Art's season almost all the eliminated girls picked Matilda, sure they observed in the house but they also knew the end IMO.

In summary I think we have to wait to see Fleur's date as well to know if she is a likely F1 as well based on all these chatter from the eliminated girls. I do think based on SM postings, it's Storm on the radar for now. After next week, we should get more clarity at least I hope.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:30 am

IA @mercieme... it confusing to me too. That and the fact that they still were filming while the show aired (if that info is to be believed by SCOUT who is owned by MediaWorks which Bach NZ is part of). So perhaps that is what is causing confusion (for me I am at a loss) and so if the girls are coming out now saying who wins then I would think filming FRC is over? (I think it is but not sure).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:46 am

@Allaboutlove posted in the media thread an interview that Mike Puru, the show host did before the show started & he said this about one of the girls "One has gone through a lot to get to this point but she's very sweet and I think NZ is going to fall for her".

Any idea which of the girls Mike is talking about?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:07 am

mercieme wrote:Mike Puru, the show host did before the show started & he said this about one of the girls "One has gone through a lot to get to this point but she's very sweet and I think NZ is going to fall for her".

Any idea which of the girls Mike is talking about?
Hmmm... sounds like Alicia or Fleur? Or maybe any of the other girls? Rebecca or Ceri? Gone through a lot personally (Ceri's abusive exes?) Gone through a lot on the show? Hmmm... I don't know...

I did notice that the only girl that Matilda is friends with on her personal Facebook account is Ceri. Not sure it means anything though... even with the article about Ceri moving on Ceri said it is not true so who knows? Matilda had a ton of rumours too last year as did Art. no idea

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:11 am

IA @AllAboutLove and @mercieme

This season is very confusing. It's like we have walked out of the Tardis into Bachelorland and everything is different from our last visit.

Although, it might make the sleuthing that much more satisfying when we do discover something.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:12 am

handwave @AllAboutLove

Our flag referendum results are coming through in about 15 minutes. Fingers crossed!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:14 am

Spot on @katiebelle yes I do think the sleuthing will be more fun and rewarding. Or maybe not rewarding if it is Naz! (I don't think so though... fingers crossed).

I am at a loss to be honest. From the sounds of it the Spinoff who did podcasts last year seem confused too and even past contestants from last season are at a loss a bit?

Alysha (F3 from Art's season) is blogging the episodes this season on Stuff.

This season the connection with girls doesn't seem as obvious, he is holding his cards close to his chest and at times, the roses. I think from week two, we had all picked that Art and Matilda had the strongest connection and match-up of personalities. Some of us girls got a look in, but it was undeniable the pull between those two.

Read more here: http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/78219175/bachelorette-alysha-is-this-season-staged

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:14 am

Katiebelle wrote:handwave  @AllAboutLove

Our flag referendum results are coming through in about 15 minutes. Fingers crossed!
:nervous :nervous :nervous :nervous
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:58 pm

Jordan was third assistant director for Mahana (new title) The Patriarch

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Mv5bnm10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4424228/?ref_=ttmd_md_nm

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:58 pm

NZ girl interviewed the eliminated girls after the first episode. Common theme on who Jordan picks is mostly Fleur followed by Storm. Not a single mention of Rebecca which shocks me. Fleur since she is outspoken probably bonded with a lot of these girls & shared more of her connection with Jordan with the girls, JMO.

Claudia: http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/know/claudia/

Amanda: http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/know/who-does-amanda-call-inspiring-and-enthusiastic/

Catherine: http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/entertain/catherine-shares-the-truth-about-naz/

Anna & Metz: http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/know/why-did-metz-leave-and-what-does-anna-say-about-naz/

Lindsey: http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/buy/whos-the-messiest-in-the-bachelor-nz-house-lindsay-shares/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:35 pm

Thanks for posting the interviews mercieme

I agree with what you said about Fleur. I think Rebecca keeps her feelings about Jordan and the experience to herself. From what we've seen up to this point she hasn't had a lot of interactions with Jordan which would stand out to the other women besides getting the FIR.

I listened to the podcast...

http://thespinoff.co.nz/04-03-2016/podcast-the-fantasy-suite-is-back-for-the-bachelor-nz-2016-and-we-are-sorrynotsorry/

they all think Jordan is going to choose Rebecca and that Storm is getting the physical edit.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan's F3 were Rebecca, Storm, and Naz. Naz does seem genuinely interested in Jordan. He may keep her around for the drama. He can use his acting skills so it seems like he has an interest in her.

I don't see him with anyone but Rebecca.  They're the same age and have had a lot of similar life experiences. She's sweet, fun, smart, and genuine. If she is F1 I hope their relationship lasts JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:51 pm

I agree that Rebecca is most suited based on age & career. The only thing that gives me pause is the show's SM postings based on what @Allaboutlove posted already.

During Art's season, Matilda was featured a lot in the show's SM platforms. I think the show airs for 7 to 8 weeks so by next week they need to start promoting Rebecca heavily if she is indeed F1....they have to start getting the fans into their love story. Just reading Claudia's interview that she indeed had time with Jordan at the CP the night she tried to cut in confirms what all already know about how production chooses to edit the show; they made it seem that Jordan didn't care to talk to Claudia which we now know was not the case.

Also I don't think he will make Storm F2...her daddy is a top police chief in Christchurch so me thinks Jordan will let her go at F3 if she is not F1...laugh out loud who knows though...production could make the physical girl the F2 again  giggling I also think if Naz gets to F4, she will be the default F2....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689