SELECT CONTENT

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm not saying they are or aren't considering Jubilee, but IMO there are far more apparent things they could use for her--being a female vet is one. GI Jane.
Again, that whole "unlovable" line smacks of pulling b.s. out of their asses because at the time their creative juices as such were stilted. (in other words they were down an intern or two)

OMG. I could just see a group date with her as the drill sergeant making the guys do some kind of obstacle course with the winner getting some SQT. She would go from fatigues to glamourous evening wear. I'd be down with that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:42 am

^ I would be down for that, too.

TBH, out of all the possible contenders, I find Jubilee the most fascinating. Everyone else seems like they are just in it to win it, to try be next lead, to plug whatever, etc. Jubilee comes across real and multi-faceted. That's quite rare to achieve on this show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:10 am

^^ I agree. All 500 or so female contestants that have been on the bachelor kind of blur together after awhile. Jubilee is one of the few that stands out. She's not perfect, but she's so refreshingly real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:44 am

nothatgirl wrote:^^ I agree. All 500 or so female contestants that have been on the bachelor kind of blur together after awhile. Jubilee is one of the few that stands out. She's not perfect, but she's so refreshingly real.

Totally agree. Jubilee is very unique for this franchise and I always rather enjoy unique. In that respect, she reminds me of Sharleen who I would have loved as the Bette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:51 am

nothatgirl wrote:^^ I agree. All 500 or so female contestants that have been on the bachelor kind of blur together after awhile. Jubilee is one of the few that stands out. She's not perfect, but she's so refreshingly real.

ITA. It is so true that the girls all start to blur together.
Honestly that's how I already feel with the girls this season - they all look like a copy of previous contestants.
Jubilee stands out because she's not another Britt, or Becca, or Catherine, or Whitney, or Emily, etc, etc..
As Sprite posted and which ITA with -- Jubilee really is unique which I like! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:58 am

Just to add: Jubilee is probably one of the only contestants who told of a tragedy and I wasn't rolling my eyes. In fact, I had tears and was incredibly moved by her retelling of her hardships that she has had to go through. For me to be moved by what is usually a sob story tactic for this show indicates to me that Jubilee is more than just a storyboard, she came across as real and not a contestant looking for sympathy but someone sharing a real life hurt and not playing victim either. That's very admirable to me and not an easy feat considering what this show is about.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Just to add: Jubilee is probably one of the only contestants who told of a tragedy and I wasn't rolling my eyes. In fact, I had tears and was incredibly moved by her retelling of her hardships that she has had to go through. For me to be moved by what is usually a sob story tactic for this show indicates to me that Jubilee is more than just a storyboard, she came across as real and not a contestant looking for sympathy but someone sharing a real life hurt and not playing victim either. That's very admirable to me and not an easy feat considering what this show is about.

I felt exactly the same way AAL. When she told her story, it didn't seem as if it was just randomly plopped in there to get more screen time or Ben's sympathy. It felt as if she just wanted him to understand her and where she was coming from. She didn't over share or drag it out. One of the most genuine moments ever from this show.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:08 am

^ I'm glad I am not the only one! ITA it was one of the most genuine moments of the show. It felt almost too real for this type of show and was definitely moving in an authentic way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:25 am

Totally agree with you all! She is probably the most realest contestant on the show! What really hit me is when she was giving Ben the massage and he totally forgot about everything. That really hit me that she GENUINELY is a wonderful great woman! She really does care for Ben, I honestly can't see him send her home so early in the game. Oh gawd, I hope it's for a good reason!!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:50 am

I feel Jubilee will end up being one of the viewer favorites from this season.  As Ben said, she has so many layers to her personality that are intriguing. She appears to be friendly with some of the cast members, post show, so hopefully all is well for her.

I look forward to learning more about her post show regarding her career, social and love life. yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:20 pm

I'm in the minority about her. I see her as very real which is nice to see on this show and I'm sympathetic to the tragic childhood trauma she suffered not to mention what she likely went through during active duty but I also see her as too sexual for Ben—too forward and over powering or overbearing. If I picture them together long term, I see Ben either losing who is, which I highly doubt he would allow to happen, therefore an inevitable break up would ensue. She needs a very powerful man, one that won't let her walk all over him but is generous enough to see and treat her as an equal partner. I hope she seeks a man like hat out. :Nod:

As for B'ette, she is WAY WAY WAY too moody to have her own show. I actually find a lot of her behaviours off putting. Yes Amber, JoJo and Becca were wrong, everyone (viewers) can agree on that. But that aside, I can see why the other girls are turned off. She is often shown frowning or pouting. She is curled up on a lounger by the pool and appears to be sleeping while the others are looking up at the yellow bi-plane. She is in a blanket by herself outside at the cocktail party and she says stuff outloud in front of the girls that she should've probably kept to herself (You're late, etc). I don't think she is emotionally stable enough to handle her own season and all that that will entail.  I actually would be extremely uncomfortable watching and feel her issues should be dealt with personally and privately, not in front of 8M viewers, that just seems intrusive to me.

Last edited by rhondam on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : broke up paragraphs)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:20 pm

rhondam wrote:I'm in the minority about her. I see her as very real which is nice to see on this show and I'm sympathetic to the tragic childhood trauma she suffered not to mention what she likely went through during active duty but I also see her as too sexual for Ben—too forward and over powering or overbearing. If I picture them together long term, I see Ben either losing who is, which I highly doubt he would allow to happen, therefore an inevitable break up would ensue. She needs a very powerful man, one that won't let her walk all over him but is generous enough to see and treat her as an equal partner. I hope she seeks a man like hat out. :Nod:

As for B'ette, she is WAY WAY WAY too moody to have her own show. I actually find a lot of her behaviours off putting. Yes Amber, JoJo and Becca were wrong, everyone (viewers) can agree on that. But that aside, I can see why the other girls are turned off. She is often shown frowning or pouting. She is curled up on a lounger by the pool and appears to be sleeping while the others are looking up at the yellow bi-plane. She is in a blanket by herself outside at the cocktail party and she says stuff outloud in front of the girls that she should've probably kept to herself (You're late, etc). I don't think she is emotionally stable enough to handle her own season and all that that will entail.  I actually would be extremely uncomfortable watching and feel her issues should be dealt with personally and privately, not in front of 8M viewers, that just seems intrusive to me.

I think everybody's issues should be dealt with privately and not on the show, however, having said that, I still think she would make a very interesting bette. I don't think she and Ben are a good match, but I do see that he likes and admires her and I could see them being friends. All the leads say that it is different being the lead vs one of the contestants. You have somewhat more control if you are the lead and she wouldn't have to deal with catty women. I don't think she would have as many issues dealing with the men. For her sake, I hope she goes back to her life, but I would enjoy seeing her as a very different kind of bette.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
Lucas15
Maggenzm
Seabear
Mommyof2
Carine