SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:11 pm

Ooh, fun! My guess is Ashley and JP are having another baby!

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Sean and Catherine's baby news is still news to a lot of people. Maybe they will announce it on the show.

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 54 Samuel10hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 54 Samuel10 hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 54 Family10hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 54 Samuel15hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 54 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:47 pm

I definitely think it's about SeanCat. No way do they not announce the baby news on the after show.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:55 pm

IA Sean and Catherine, but I admit, when I saw the pic I posted of Ashley and JP Ashley wearing black dress in their thread, my first thought she looked like she may be pregnant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:20 am

eversotrue wrote:I also think he looks hot in that picture he posted on IG today. He looks great in leather.

I don't think I'll ever see Ben as hot or sexy no matter what his age or my age. He is attractive and he is kind/nice but best looking, hot, sexy—no, no, no, not to me.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:33 am

rhondam wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I also think he looks hot in that picture he posted on IG today. He looks great in leather.

I don't think I'll ever see Ben as hot or sexy no matter what his age or my age. He is attractive and he is kind/nice but best looking, hot, sexy—no, no, no, not to me.
I find him 'pretty boy athlete in high school/college' attractive more than anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:39 am

eversotrue wrote:
rhondam wrote:

I find him 'pretty boy athlete in high school/college' attractive more than anything else.

I look forward to seeing how he will look in a year or two once he gets to settle back into his own life and when Lauren and him are together. Happy and in love looks very attractive on people. giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:33 am

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-says-fantasy-suites

A different People article where Ben talks about fantasy suites and pda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:44 am

Thanks for posting that. 
I am glad it's going to be more normal and tempered this season. He's so normal, I am glad and looking forward to the season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:58 am

I like that he said he wants people to see some healthy relationships, and to display how man should treat women. I was not too excited for this season before, because Ben is too boyish for my liking, but now, I would love to see how he treated the 25 women, I think he's a real gentleman.

This really is so different from the last Bette season, this lead knows how to respect relationships, the contestants, the viewers, and most importantly, himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Thanks for posting that. 
I am glad it's going to be more normal and tempered this season. He's so normal, I am glad and looking forward to the season.
You're welcome. Would this interview have been done recently? After the season has wrapped filming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:17 pm

I like what he said about wanting to show a healthy representation of a relationship and treating women with respect in that way. I just love Ben more and more with every interview. He may be "boring" (not to me though, because I have a very easy going demeanor too), but he is very self aware and realistically smart. I love it. Id take that any day over a dud..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90