SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 31 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:59 pm

The preview

Ben looks a little shell shocked with Amanda's girls.

And JoJo's brothers - too rude! - he's a guest in your house so show some courtesy.

Is ben crying as he gets in the car? Has JoJo just dumped him?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Thanks Katie! Always enjoy reading your posts while you watch! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Katie! Always enjoy reading your posts while you watch! yes

Thanks - that was my favourite episode so far. I just prefer RL dates and I think it is so much better when there is less contestants.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:12 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:I'm getting a little nervous for Becca. How many go today?

I thought Emily and Amanda but maybe Emily and Caila?

McDonalds! I mean Mcdonalds! Why the h#ll is he taking her to McDs!!!!!!!

TPTB - you blinkin cheapskates! she's being real good about this.

hang on! Are McD's a sponsor of the Bachelor?
 YES! Ben, Des & Chris, Sean and Catherine did a McD's commercial that airs here.
Amanda - if you were so worried about privacy why have you gone on a TV programme that is shown to millions of people! I'm sorry but you are not worried about privacy.

I have to admit though that they do seem to be getting along really well. I think I might have take off my Lauren/JoJo/Becca rose coloured glasses off for a bit.

ben - you big girls blouse! That ride looks awesome.

Mmm.. I wonder what else has product placement? I remember when they zoomed into the Jacuzzi logo. Apart from that I can't remember any others but I'm not American so probably wouldn't know the brands.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:21 pm

@katiebelle
Yup.
I don't have a problem with product placement. But just don't make it a big part of a date.
I liked the normalcy of these dates too. Much better then over the top. One thing I'm surprised about is that in the autumn, when this was evidently filmed, There should have been an apple festival going on. Making apple butter is usually a fair type competition. Warsaw is located in the area where those happen.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:44 pm

The carnival IIRC is not an annual carnival. That was all arranged and set up just for this episode. They probably didn't realize it was Apple festival time. Smiley

I enjoy the real dates as well. Take me to a hockey game and I'd be thrilled!

There will always be product advertising. Sometimes it's so blatant it looks phoney IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:16 am

I was cringing throughout most of Emily's date. I never would have guessed after the first night that she would make it to the final 6.

I was surprised that Becca went home. I thought she'd be in the final 4. I haven't been a big fan of her this season, but I'd rather have her as the Bachelorette than Caila. Caila just doesn't seem ready for this at all.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:36 am

Ayana wrote:I was cringing throughout most of Emily's date. I never would have guessed after the first night that she would make it to the final 6.

I was surprised that Becca went home. I thought she'd be in the final 4. I haven't been a big fan of her this season, but I'd rather have her as the Bachelorette than Caila. Caila just doesn't seem ready for this at all.

ITA with all of the above. The twins IMO were just a novelty. And Emily is way too immature for Ben.

I couldn't believe that he sent Becca home at first and but then when he was talking to her I realised that he did it because he actually cares for her - just not in the I want to kiss your face off way- and didn't want her to get in too deep. Looking back she is probably relieved that he didn't take her to HTDs. JMO.

I think Caila's is a little fake but ok but my preference would be Becca and if not her, JoJo. Definitely not Amanda and as much as I like Lauren I don't think she could pull off a show by herself.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:03 pm

I think Ben is really into Lauren B, you can tell he is at awe every time he looks at her. Another thing I noticed, Ben keeps saying that JoJo is the girl he can be himself with, which is a good sign of friendship and a great foundation for marriage, but I see more with Lauren B than with JoJO.
Becca should not have gone the second time, it has not worked with any one before. I think she will make a great bachelorette, but I think Caila will be the next bachelorette. JMO
I really like Ben as the bachelor, he is very considerate.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Katiebelle wrote:JoJo has the next date - looking forward to this one as well.

sorry Emily - you have zero chance with Ben IMO.

Great talk on the couch -

Huh? - pause, rewind

What did lauren say just before he said 'I needed it, you understand like... I needed it". It wasn't clear. Was he trying to tell her something?

Whoa! - a little tent action - obviously they were doing more than talking on the couch.  giggling

a dive bar - cool

He says girlfriend!
and she says she loves him!

And this is why I like Lauren - she sees the man from Warsaw and not the man from The Bachelor.

I'm sorry, does this mean what I think you mean... gotta rewatch! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 31 3806527698 giggling Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:05 pm

The highlight of the episode last night for me... turning to another channel at 9 pm to watch something else.

I forced myself to watch it today. So here are moments that stood out IMO;

Amandas HTD = eye opener 4 Ben. He ain't readeeee

Lauren's HTD = She loses herself in relationships according to her sis. Smacks of low self esteem and possibly relationship hopping always looking for "the One".

Caila's dad was spot on. When he asked Ben about microwaved fame... that was priceless and gutsy. She is not ready to make a serious commitment when she dumps a guy to pursue the Bach, so on to the next one.

Jojo's ex thing was too contrived, very obviously faked. Her fam is male dominated with massive egos. Her Mom gets no respect and her sis disappeared quickly.

I do not want any of these girls as bette.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:54 pm

The programme was delayed coming to NZ so I am going to have to watch this in bits and bobs as bach life has to make way for RL today.

I'm going to watch the first part while I have my coffee and toast.

ok - Amanda is first.

That top is not a beach top. There's going to be a malfunction soon!

Lot of woodpecker kisses.

AWWWWWWW... So cute! They are gorgeous little poppets!

Hmmm - gladiator shoes at the beach for kids - not sure that would have been successful with my kids - they would have lasted about 30 seconds before they were ruin by seawater.

Ben is easy going natural with the girls - he's going to make a great dad.

Her family seems nice and very protective which is good when there are children involved.

Amanda's dad is telling it like it is - caring, supportive and concerned. Great dad!

The date was ok but the whole time I kept thinking - Amanda - "how could you leave these beautiful little girls for this crazy show and why couldn't you find love the conventional way where you don't have to leave your children."

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18