SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 34 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:15 pm

JoJo next - she's going to get the other ILU.

Not sure how this is going to go as he's already told L that he loves her.

This is the thing I never understand or agree with about this show is the fact that he can repeatedly stick his tongue down JoJo's throat just a day after he's told L that he loves her. And yes I do realise its the "bubble" but I don't have to like it!

WHAT!!!!!! Pause!

He said ILY completely sincerely! Did you see the look on her face?

Aaaaawwww... my mouth's hanging open. I seriously don't know what to say!

BEN!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:23 pm

You're in a state of shock Ben? Well I nearly fell off my chair!

How can you separate your feelings for these women? The two times I've been in love, I've been all in and focused on that person. I'm sorry but I just don't get it.

OMG - he just said it again!

It doesn't scare you to say that Ben? - well you are going to be running Bl##dy scared when these two women find out you have said it to BOTH of them!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:25 pm

Katiebelle, I've waited all day to read your reaction to this episode and, as usual, you haven't disappointed!

:cutesmile!:
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:29 pm

sophienette wrote:Question to the admins: if I stay unspoiled next season, but want to sleuth (SCs, blogs, etc...) is that OK, is there a space for this? I believe I would have sleuthed Andi's F1 being unspoiled and would love to try for real!

YES YES YES!!!!

High clap High clap High clap High clap
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:34 pm

I'm sitting here like, what we call in New Zealand, a stunned mullet!

And again!

Caila is obviously going but both L and J think they are the one!

Has he had sexy time with all three girls?

A 4th time! How many times did he say it to Lauren?

Now I know why "Blindside" has been the word of the season.

I can't even think about Caila now - I'm stewing over how selfish he's being.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:36 pm

Ben - you suck!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:42 pm

avacaroline wrote:
sophienette wrote:Question to the admins: if I stay unspoiled next season, but want to sleuth (SCs, blogs, etc...) is that OK, is there a space for this? I believe I would have sleuthed Andi's F1 being unspoiled and would love to try for real!

YES YES YES!!!!

High clap High clap High clap High clap

AGREED!!! I might join in with the sleuthing on life faqs about the guys. Just would not want to know any spoilers. It really does depend on who the bette is on whether I watch each week. however the sluething... yeauuuup.

Last night hubby watched, but I was busy. His comments I put below.

Caila= "give up giri, he's not into you" and when she was leaving he was saying "ok get the details you need from him and go be bette. There ain't much dignity left."
Lauren= "stop talking he's ready to suck your face off. Geez these girls don't know diddly about male body language"
Jojo= "cute, AWWWW, WTH you dumba--, you just told one girl you love her and now another one? Son, you gonna be in a whole lotta hurt when her brothers come calling." " go fill the boat up with gas and get out to the middle of the lake then stay there." "Lord have MERCY that was smooth as exlax... NOT"

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:47 pm

My plan is get the contestants sleuthed/from RS as needed for Gallery, then off spoilers (might have to see top 6 but hey)
Then, so spoilers, just focus on editing, lead blogs, previews, etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:47 pm

Caila's going to surprise ben and its not going to end well.

Imagine if he said Hi L or Hi J when Caila put her hands over her eyes and gave him a kiss!?!

Oh - she can see that its not good.

Oh - she's genuinely upset. I think this is the most genuine she's been all season. Real emotions from her - definitely not rehearsed. IMO.

I think she holding it in for the camera and in front of ben. Yep- tears in the car.

Mmmm... it's starting to sound a bit like a Bachelorette audition. What do you all think?

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Chris H is talking to the girls. I bet he already knows about the IYUs.

Awkward! Ben - this is why YOU SUCK!

Both girls are standing there thinking "poor girl - she doesn't know that Ben said he loves me and we are going to be together and you are going to be heartbroken."

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:07 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Chris H is talking to the girls. I bet he already knows about the IYUs.

Awkward! Ben - this is why YOU SUCK!

Both girls are standing there thinking "poor girl - she doesn't know that Ben said he loves me and we are going to be together and you are going to be heartbroken."

@katiebelle
did you notice those looks Jojo was giving Lauren?

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:07 pm

Ben - you can't have both girls!

No matter what happens now neither girl can win. One is going to be completely blindsided and devastated and the other is going to find out that he loved someone else only moments before he proposed to them. And the whole world knows!

Maybe they should both dump him and run off together and become lesbians.

Oh maybe not - did anyone else catch the look JoJo gave Lauren when they were doing the cheers. If looks could kill!

Foreshadowing much? Both girls have mentioned the ILUs - do you think they know?

I don't know what you are going to do either Ben - but you better find a way to fix this or you are going to lose your Perfect Ben title. Personally I think you have already lost that belt.

Preview looks like he's not choosing L but sometimes they do a sneaky switch. Although isn't JoJo wearing the winner's pale colour and Lauren is wear the dark F2 colour?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18