SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 33 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:39 am

Katiebelle wrote:OMG OMG OMG!

roflroflroflroflrofl

My sides hurt - I'm having hysterics! I think I've just given myself the hiccups!

Did you all see what I just saw?

Jojo's mum just drank directly from the bottle!!!!!!

OMG - that's brilliant! What class!

The best scene ever! I think that actually tops Poppy's fart on Bach NZ.

Isn't dinner already finished? - is she trying to finish up the dregs so she can put the bottle into recycling?

This family - I think they could give the Kardashians a run for their money.

Although - being completely fair - if one of my children ever involved my family in a show like this I would need a very large and very strong g & t on hand at all times.

It's times like these that I wish I wasn't unspoiled. I'd love to hear what everyone thought of that moment. Were you all live posting? I bet there were some awesome comments.

Per the bolded: Funny you said that laugh out loud if only I could say why I'm laughing The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 33 3806527698

Great posts!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 33 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 33 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 33 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 33 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:48 am

From ELLE Magazine hahaha

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 33 Cb6ZK-NWwAArKpj

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:31 am

Clueless Mom. Maybe there is a reason her sons don't show her respect. Botox and champagne...hhmm.
I was wondering why the sis disappeared after the initial part.
I've never watched the Kardashians, but seeing them on covers of mags is enough for me to think that Jojo's fam could deliver a challenge.
I did get unspoiled, but am still skeptical of whether it's true or not. If I watch next season, I will stay completely unspoiled and let the chips fall where they may. Won't go sleuthing over a black eye. If I watch it at all it will strictly to come hang out here with you guys.

@katiebelle @guardianangel @sophienette y'all make this show worth watching.

Last edited by theKeptGrits on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:40 am

A question for all of you...
Didn't the handwriting on the letter to Jojo look more like the writing on the date cards?

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:26 pm

laugh out loud Katie, I totally missed that. Thanks jeepers for bringing it forward.

I find that totally classless. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:07 pm

After watching last nights ep, a few minutes ago....

#1. He was trying to hard with Caila. The ease that he has with the other 2 girls is just not there with her.
#2. Telling Lauren he loves her was very expected. We all saw that from early on. Good job Ben!
#3. So he also says he loves Jojo. They are really good together.
#4. Caila's exit definitely had comments in it that lead me to think she's the next Bette. Like, I know I'm made to love others, and where is the right one (Or something to that effect). I thought Ben handled that much better then I anticipated.
#5. When he gets down to the final two....IMO it may boil down to the families. Whose can he see being a good fit with his, how supportive would they be. So ultimately, was the jerkfest by Jojo's bros more for on camera time? Compare Jojo's with Lauren's and hands down I would vote for the Bushnell's.

Did anyone else catch those looks Jojo was giving Lauren during the RC toasts? They didn't really show Lauren returning any of those that I saw. Maybe a hint at what's to come?????

Previews for WTA make it look like "hell hath no fury like "women" turning on each other". What's the likelihood that they'll be remotely civil?

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Ok- here we go again. I'm really excited about this episode. I loved last weeks HTD's.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the I love yous are going to play out. I think that its going to be just more TPTB manipulation and its not going to be such a big deal. They always blow things out of proportion and then its a - "oh is that it?"

Jamaica looks gorgeous! Never been.

Just doing Caila flashback.

Pause!

He just said that seeing Lauren was the closet thing he felt to love at first sight! She has to be F1.

He's worried about JoJo's family. I would be too. Family do have some influence on our relationships, whether we like it or not.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:40 pm

Caila is first.

"Caila is the deepest relationship"? WOW I don't see that at all.

They are very quiet. the conversation is no flowing. What's happened?

This feels awkward. She's being super polite. This is not going well. She's normally quite bubbly so this whole "there's two other girls" thing is definitely playing with her mind.

Good speech Caila. I thought she spoke well.

FS - I hate this part.

:thud Fireworks going off in the background while they are in the suite! Cheesy! Is this an euphemism to imply that he got his happy ending?

Next morning - Mmmmm - I can't tell if there was sexy time. Ben hasn't said I love you yet

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Lauren is waddling like a duck! - maybe there's a bit of chafing going on?

Baby Turtles! I love sea turtles! I love sea turtles soooo much! I spent a day at a turtle breeding programme in the Pacific and cried when I had to leave!

Perfect date!!!!!!!

Oh they are blessing the turtles! I did that!

They both think the other is too good for them.

They are going into the water - watch where you are putting your feet - don't step on any of those turtles!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:05 pm

Loving the band.

Here goes - she's going to say ILU!

No she's not - She doesn't know if she can do it!

FS up next.

This FS is flash!

Ohhh - that was lovely! F1 just announced!

Just saw preview of Ben going for it with Jojo in waterfall!

But B and L look so happy. I can't believe he said ILU so many times.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:05 pm

Love your commentary KB!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:06 pm

Question to the admins: if I stay unspoiled next season, but want to sleuth (SCs, blogs, etc...) is that OK, is there a space for this? I believe I would have sleuthed Andi's F1 being unspoiled and would love to try for real!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18