SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:27 am

recent news...

I am not sure if this is going to be seen but the reason why Laurie quit the show was because she and Diane went clubbing and came back early hours drunk. Obviously, shirley was unhappy to see Marco "protecting" Diane when she was as faulty as Laurie.

Diane decided recently to give us many clues that she is not F1. She posted a picture of 2 wrists (male and herself) and she is playing with the medias that she is in couple and may or may not be with Marco. Obviously not. The following day we saw the bath with Marco she immediately told the medias that she was not in love and it was just out of the moment.

So it is 100% to me that she is soon to be gone (me think sooner than I thought, maybe next week) and she is preparing the public to say that she is happy and dodged a bullet.

It looks like there will be no RC this monday, which is funny as I thought Louise and Laurie would go.

I also read few interviews and Linda and Naelle are saying the same things. Linda was "chocked" to see Diana and Marco. Naelle said that Diane should have remembered the cameras and remember that everyone would see and she would regret it later.

It seems that the producers decided to get rid of Laurie who was unpredictable and difficult to manage but decided to keep Diane. I bet in their decision they saw Diane as a huge part of their scenario and made a pass on her. I am pretty sure if it had been anyone else, she would have been gone too.

I am ready to see the last episode now.

Back to top Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:01 am

Yikes, thanks for all that HEA!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:41 am

Thanks HEA. Since I know every little french(Bonjour, je m'appele....etc) I live for your summaries, insight and news.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:39 pm

Linda and Naelle are best buddies during and after the show. They both use the same words in interviews: Marco is too tactile, Diane went too far.
Diane, Laurie and Melanie are best buddies during and after the show. Laurie and Diane posted a couple of them clubbing on their instagram
Shirley says that she is connected with all the girls except Diane. Diane says the same. Kindergarden war IMO: she says, she is back and forth
Diane and Shirley decided to move to Paris
As far as I know, Linda is still in Bretagne
Naelle lives in Paris surburb as well as Melanie. Laurie lives in Paris.

On last episode, we saw an after show ITM with Marco. His speech and look were totally different. He was projecting differently too, more secure. As if he explained his journey afterwards which probably was the case.

I have no idea if he is still in couple. The only clue we have is Linda saying that she is very happy at the place she is at the moment. Pre-made prods sentence that are always given to the F1 no?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:13 pm

Has there been any other contestant that has said they are very happy at the moment? It seems to me we've seen a lot of harsh or maybe more direct comments that they weren't GianMarco's type etc.

Did Shirley and Diane move to Paris separately or did they move to Paris as in roommates?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Yes. Diane

Shirley and Diane hate each other. It is medias cat fight pretty much each week.

Shirley screams that Diane was fake and childish and had 2 faces in front and back the cameras

Diane says that shirley has no brain, she is stupid. That she is better educated than shirley and would never use physical to sort out an issue with someone (cannot blame her on this)

this coming monday we will see shirley trying to go have a physicial fight with Diane. NAelle stopped her.

In the teaser, we see and hear Diane saying to Shirley that she is stupid (not 100% sure the words but the meaning is here), shirley responds that "no, you are".

It is truly a feud between them

I have no doubt in my mind that Marco saw both faces and ran away to Linda's arms after that. I think it was a major huge eye opener for Marco.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:13 pm

We hear a lot Shirley, Diane and Laurie on interviews at the moment. Naelle and Linda a bit less.

My feeling is that they use the medias to make sure to give public some messages or use them as long as they can. Diane is definitely playing with her popularity and use her actual relationship which is not Marco IMO. Maybe to reassure him or just play coy and have fun with the situation, or just as I think to make sure that when she will be ejected, public know beforehand that she is happy, in couple and she dodged a bullet. Regarding marco's sweating (it is all over the french medias), diane defended marco saying that indeed he told another contestant that he had this complex about it but diane defended him saying that they were in gran canaries and it was hot and it was normal to sweat. She made this declaration after Shirley so it is possible again that diane used it to make her look good.

Shirley is quite mean toward Marco. She said that she did not like him sweating, that is was oily and really distasteful. She does not look happy. She looks defensive, aggressive. The feeling is that her pride took a major slap on her face (rejectee at F2?) and she is very bitter about it. Something does not seem right during her interviews.

Naelle has a little bit of controversy because it seems that she tried before the bachelor to enter the world of TV reality with another series that is extremely popular "les anges" (very very less glamor, more cat fight. girls and boys show not women and men IMO). Naelle has a very very high opinion of herself that's for sure.

The only interviews I read about Linda. She used the word "cute" many times talking about her first single date with Marco. Then she said that his only default was: he is too tactile and after the hot date with diane, she said she was "chocked".

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Oh brother, they are acting like children. Should be a good epi if one likes catfights!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:00 am

So we have some extra information about tomorrow:

All the girls meet his mother:

Dans le prochain épisode du Bachelor, Marco décide de passer à la vitesse supérieure. Le choix des prétendantes se fait de plus en plus dur, il a besoin d’une aide extérieure pour essayer d’y voir un peu plus clair. Après avoir fait appel à Aldo et Sefano, ses meilleurs amis, c’est sa maman chérie qui vient maintenant à sa rescousse ! Une chose est sûre, elle a du caractère, elle est là pour donner son avis et elle le donnera sans hésitation ! Quelles prétendantes trouveront grâce à ses yeux ? Réponse lundi 11 avril à 20h50 sur NT1 ! Bachelor, le gentleman célibataire – extrait épisode 7 – lundi 11 avril 2016

The single date is the swimming cave poll I gave S/Caps and thought it was in Sri Lanka. Well it is not.

I think the date is with Diane or Linda. I think more with Diane.

Ah ce Marco ! Une chose est sûre, il sait organiser des rendez-vous en tête-à-tête somptueux ! Après le petit-déjeuner sur la Tour Eiffel, le bain de minuit dans un jacuzzi sur une péniche, les grottes douillettes… c’est maintenant parti pour un rendez-vous des plus intimes autour d’une piscine avec peau de bête, bougies et champagne ! De quoi faire craquer n’importe quelle prétendante. Mais justement, qui est la chanceuse qui a pu participer à ce doux moment ? Une chose est certaine, elle n’oubliera pas ce moment de sitôt ! Découvrez son visage lundi 11 avril à 20h50 sur NT1 ! Bachelor, le gentleman célibataire – extrait épisode 7 – lundi 11 avril 2016

For me it would make sense if the single date was Linda. That would consolidate the relationship IMO. However, Marco is still smitten with Diane at this point or he is still in lust with her.

Here is the picture associated with the summary of the episode. I clearly see blond hair and so far Linda does not have any, nor shirley which are the only girls he is interested with

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Image111
My S/Caps (HEA)

Group date: country ending with a the diner started as a game: truth or dare

Le septième épisode du Bachelor vous réserve bien des surprises ! Tout fraichement arrivés à la campagne pour prendre le grand air, Marco décide de jouer à un jeu avec ses prétendantes. Attablés autour d’un diner, il lance le fameux « Action ou Vérité ? ». Jeu dangereux… Mais Marco ne le lance pas par hasard. Il l’a dit et redit, il est là pour trouver une femme sincère et il compte bien faire le tri dans ses prétendantes. Seulement les choses ne vont pas se passer tout à fait comme prévu. Des vérités vont être révélées et Marco va décider de se séparer d’une prétendante. Mais laquelle ? Bachelor, le gentleman célibataire – extrait épisode 7 – lundi 11 avril 2016

Single time during this group date with Shirley and Marco, riding horses. Then a diner with everyone.

IMO, the diner turned very sour and obviously Laurie said something. She is very sarcastic so who knows what she said. So producers decided to get rid of her but not for the clubbing reasons. It will be fun to see how they edited that. because I am pretty sure that it will be two different conversation edited into one.

1. laurie and diane went clubbing and returned drunk at early hours. producers were furious and decided to get rid of laurie and keep diane

2. diner turned sour when laurie said something. Diane got upset. Shirley got upset. me thinking is that she thought diane should have left with laurie and she felt it was not fair and got mad when marco left the table and went after Diane.

The main reason was probably not what laurie said but because both went clubbing and only one took the blame.

--

My thoughts:

I am thinking:

Mother date
Clubbing
single date (before group, girls would still be jealous enough to make a drama at diner date)
group date (it is said that Laurie left and marco decided to do not do a RC)

If this happens in this order, that will explain all the girls frustrations. If Diane went clubbing before her single date, and still came back happy about her single date.., girls will shoot her daggers to play double game. That would also explain why marco decided to go after diane. It is not impossible they had sex at the end of the night after crews gone, went to his hotel and she came back early hours.....we will never know it. I think this happens in the previous bachelor with one girl.  So everything is possible... including not being Diane but Linda.

If it is Diane and Linda is F1.... wow. Linda is already furious about Diane and Marco about the date in his hotel and bathroom... It will be fun to read the girls interviews this week.

everything above is speculation except what is in bold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Another TV reality show extremely popular.. La villa des coeurs brisés. it is a show with all the the TV reality "stars" are in a mansion with a love coach. They are 50/50 boys and girls. some find love between them, some with strangers that the coach introduce.

Of course it is cat fights with the girls, jealousy etc but overall it is not trash.

So Melanie will be part of season 2 of this show. No surprise here. I am thinking Laurie will join as well and maybe Diane or Naelle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:40 pm

Monday april 11 - episode 7 update

it was group date first:

- first kiss with shirley and marco during a 1on1 (riding horses)
- french public on twitter went mad crazy against Shirley and her laugh (truly mean about it)
- Most french public do not like Diane and find her annoying, same with Shirley
- louise told marco about Laurie and Diane went clubbing
- marco kicked out laurie and was pretty rough with her
- shirley went lunatic and marco did not like her attitude
- diane "cried" and marco went after her... shirley got stir-crazy because of that

Momma group date:

- all the girls were in black and very conservative. totally prod oriented, it was funny
- mother was obsessed that none of them could speak english (when she cannot even speak french herself)
- Louise who has some degree in languages had a terrible ugly accent
- Momma did not like Diane
- Momma liked Louise (the only one who could speak few words in english)
- Diane thought it went well (she got laughed at on twitter because momma said she does not like her)

Single date:

- LINDA!!! (was all wrong on this one)
- major love for Linda on twitter
- he kissed Linda the same way he kissed her on the beach
- date started awkward but turned into kisses

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Kkk10
S/C from twitter (https://twitter.com/PublicFR)

Rose ceremony

shirley
linda
Naelle
Diane

elimination: Louise

Girls really do not like Diane and are all chocked she got the rose.

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Cfyeru10

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Fff10

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Sss10

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Aaa10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:15 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Thanks HEA.  Since I know every little french(Bonjour, je m'appele....etc) I live for your summaries, insight and news.

most welcome handwave princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum