SELECT CONTENT

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  Empty Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:16 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:A contestant outed by the Telegraph, Kirralee Morris, a 18 year old lads mag model. Not good enough for our boy IMHO! Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  3806527698
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think she might be the girl in the checked shirt near the top of the article [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted, her hair is a bit darker than the shots in the Telegraph one.

bblake wrote:She's 28, not 18 laugh out loud I nearly had a heart attack!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  Empty Re: Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:03 am

Some photos of Kirralee. She is friends with Zilda who was another busty/model who was on  Sam Wood's season. Seems like they always have at least one of these types of girls on the show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  Empty Re: Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:07 am

Kirralee's SM:

Instagram - kikimorris
Snapchat - Kiki-Morris
Twitter - kirraleemorris
Facebook - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Website - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:50 pm

Don't like the look of her, I guess she goes further than Zilda though as she makes it past night 1!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:35 pm

I'm not crazy about her either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:43 am

Looks too fake IMO
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:42 am

I'm hopeful she has been eliminated since her profile photo changed today for her IG.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm hopeful she has been eliminated since her profile photo changed today for her IG.
Just quietly marveling at how good you guys are at this sleuthing business. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm hopeful she has been eliminated since her profile photo changed today for her IG.

Good news!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hmm she might still be in it unfortunately by the look of these photos. She's on another group date.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted these in another thread:
She has her arm on him hmmm I'm hoping its a producer's choice.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:48 am

Do we know when those pics were taken in the magazines? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
She has a lot of IG followers (~50K) so she may be a producer pick for a storyline?
If she is still on the show maybe she has access to her phone (or someone else does) and changed her profile pic?
Either way I hope she is gone (soon) as she doesn't seem like Richie's choice/type at all and not natural and down to earth.

:/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:20 am

I don't know when they were taken, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] saw the front covers today at Sydney airport. This kind of confirms what I predicted about this season - producers have done 2 relatively drama/controversy free seasons and might be changing tactics for this one. They might want to keep her around a little longer. I'm assuming Richie won't be serious about her but you never know I guess...
At least she's been on group dates so far with lots of girls so she isn't being picked for single dates (that we know of). I don't know how the schedule works, do they do weekly eliminations and dates normally as we see on TV or does it happen more quickly than that?
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+7
Hanate
Samilltakerichiethx
laurarose
bellehuntley
Dirty Street Pie