SELECT CONTENT

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 5 Empty Re: Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:05 am

I can't believe she got as far as she did. I'm guessing she brought the drama bc Richie did not seem into her from the pictures of their dates.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 5 Empty Re: Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:49 pm

I don't know... she had 50K followers on IG before the show even started so maybe she had a contract of sorts to go further?

Also, she is followed by most of the girls on SM and I don't think they would follow her if she was bringing lots of drama?

I think she was a MOT (matter of time) girl either way but I am not sure she will be a villain or bring drama just yet, despite her NSFW pics and no chemistry seen with Richie on her date.

She's got a hard look to her but she may be nice?  no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:15 pm

Looks like Kirralee will be referred to as Kiki on the show. Here she is in the official TBAU S4 contestants pic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:37 am

From this Q/A I think Kiki sounds actually quite normal and nice, despite her NSFw photos... I don't think she will be a villain.

Kiki, 28
Personal Assistant, NSW

Why did you apply?
“I have nothing to lose, I am hopefully going to gain some new friends, some insight into myself and some confidence to be myself and not fear judgment and hopefully gain a soulmate.”

Why should Richie choose you?
“I’m quite an intuitive person. I am not always going to ask him what’s wrong as I can generally tell. I’m not going to get in your face, I’ve got a pretty good head on my shoulders, I’m intelligent, hold a good conversation. I have my own life and interests and am happy to support him in whatever he wants to do without any fear or judgment.”

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:27 am

Official bio

Kiki
State: NSW

Bubbly and confident, Kiki is a hopeless romantic who follows her heart. She is looking for a loyal man with a strong connection to nature who is passionate about his family. Kiki is very trusting and while she has had her heart broken a few times, she has not given up hope of finding her dream man.

Why are you single?
I move around and work quite a lot, which I find everyone else around me also does. A lot of people have stopped putting their relationships ahead of their careers and I am probably one of those people. It’s about time I stopped compromising real life interaction for material things.

Who is your celebrity crush and why?
The talented Tom Hardy. Considering his success, he still seems grounded and even takes his mum to his movie premières. Who wouldn’t love that?

What is a deal breaker in a guy?
A guy with a sense of self entitlement, who talks badly to wait staff or parks in a disabled car park. In general, someone who doesn’t put the greater good ahead of themselves.

Who is your style icon and why?
Rihanna. She is the epitome of a fashion chameleon.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:58 am

Bringing here... from Third Promo/Extended promo looks like this is Kiki's SD.

I think SCs 13 and 19 may be the same date? Based on the clothes I think it may be Kiki/Kirralee's date [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
All SCs by Sundy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:25 pm

Could he be any further away from her? She's very beautiful in her bio pic.

Her answer as to why she is single, sounds like she likes material things. Not a good match for Richie IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:49 am

'I've had bad relationships and breakups': Busty Bachelor babe Kirralee 'Kiki' Morris says she been on more than 100 dates and was once engaged as she looks for Mr Right
By Chloe-lee Longhetti For Daily Mail Australia - July 20th 2016

Kirralee 'Kiki' Morris has revealed she's had a bit of a hard time in her search for Mr Right over the years. The 28-year-old has told OK! Magazine she's been on more than 100 dates and was once engaged.

The Zoo model described on her Bachelor profile why she is single, saying work is to blame. 'A lot of people have stopped putting their relationships ahead of their careers and I am probably one of those people,' she said. 'It’s about time I stopped compromising real life interaction for material things.'

Kiki is one of 22 women hoping to date Perth tradie Richie in the popular reality TV series.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:15 am

Exit interview in the words of Ms Kirralee

H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+7
Hanate
Samilltakerichiethx
laurarose
bellehuntley
Dirty Street Pie