SELECT CONTENT

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:50 am

It's not her.. It could be polka dot girl I think. Source diimex.com
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:53 am

Awesome, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clapping!

Hopefully Kiralee is out and that was why her IG number of people she follows changed (posted upthread). If not she still may be on but hopefully not!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah I don't think it's her. They have completely different hair too - different colour and length. Kirralee may have been eliminated.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:09 am

Good job [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! That's definitely polka dot girl clapping! I like the look of her so far, Richie also got along with her very well during the photoshoot by the looks of photographs throughout the day
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:54 am

She is still on as per the daily mail. She got a 1 on 1 on Tuesday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:57 am

OMG what on earth is he doing!? Starting to question Richie's taste.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:13 am

Oh no. Hopefully its just for ratings
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:19 am

Sundy wrote:Oh no.  Hopefully its just for ratings
I was hoping the same thing but isn't it too early for that? This will be the 4th single date I think, which means Keira probably got the 3rd...I thought it was standard that they choose the girls they're serious about for the first lot of single dates - if they wanted drama or ratings they could have just put her on a group date  sad
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:23 am

Maybe little Richie is in charge of proceedings....Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 3 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:30 am

I don't see any real connection there in those photos. I saw more connection with the polka dot girl in the 50s shoot. More importantly, I want to know where those towels are from, I think I need them! sneakyl
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:30 am

laurarose wrote:OMG what on earth is he doing!? Starting to question Richie's taste.

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 3 3806527698 Maybe she is just a filler.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:45 am

Maybe it's in her contract that she has to get some bikini time on the show before she is booted to compensate for her taking time out from her busy stripping for magazines schedule... giggling
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+7
Hanate
Samilltakerichiethx
laurarose
bellehuntley
Dirty Street Pie