SELECT CONTENT

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:35 am

From what I recall from Sam Wood's season they did RC every 3 days. So a 1on1, a GD, a CP and RC. They had two episodes air each week so I would guess two RC's per week before HTDs?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by laurarose Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:13 am

Ok good to know, although she's been spotted on 2 group dates she could still not make it 2 weeks in the house and could be out by now I guess.
Apparently she went to Newcastle High: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
These were some comments on the Facebook version of this article from a girl who seems to know her ...sounds like she may have been in the same audition and didn't make it
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:12 pm

She sounds like a producer's dream to stir up drama. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:48 pm

Here's some photos of her on the group date with Richie. Body language says it all to me - he's crossing his arms when she touches him and pulls his hands away from her when she leans in. She won't go much further and if she does, it's a producer's choice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:24 am

Just no. I may only be one in a million but I don't find anything attractive about her face, hard, duck lips ugghh. All she has going for her is her long blonde hair & figure. But maybe she has an awesome personality, we will see I guess :-/

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:52 am

laurarose wrote:Here's some photos of her on the group date with Richie. Body language says it all to me - he's crossing his arms when she touches him and pulls his hands away from her when she leans in. She won't go much further and if she does, it's a producer's choice

Yes, my faith in Richie continues, the body language has it! If she stays much longer she is a producers choice for sure.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:35 am

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:19 am

Hanate wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Good sign that she has been eliminated yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:33 am

Opps I just read through it properly laugh out loud
I think these photos were from last year
DAMN!

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:40 am

Darn. Well, since that one girl Laura left and she said she was the potstirrer and villain then maybe Kirralee is there to fill the role of something else? She has nearly 50K followers so maybe she has a contract that makes her stay until a certain point to get exposure? Sometimes I wonder if that is the case with certain contestants with higher profiles going on the show?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:01 am

I think Daily Mail may have gotten it wrong - I don't think that girl is Kirrallee. Kirrallee has tattoos on her feet and you can't see them on this girl's feet...and she's wearing sandals. Her hair is also more brunette than this girl pictured. Her lips are bigger too. I'm not convinced it's her, even the caption on the article implied that they believed it to be her but weren't 100%.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:06 am

I see what you mean [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Her lips do look a lot smaller... hard to tell about the feet tattoos as her sandals seem to cover the spot where she has one? So unless Kiralee is one of the possible 13 girls remaining she may be eliminated? If so then this is an uknown girl from the 5 not yet seen of total of 19?

Small tattoo on foot (also another on other foot)

Second small tattoo here (scroll to pic 5 or 6 to see)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kirralee "Kiki" Morris - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+7
Hanate
Samilltakerichiethx
laurarose
bellehuntley
Dirty Street Pie